inthisriver

General Chat / Random Musings

10 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I ordered two cds and a poster for my daughter to help her with math.

I get this message from amazon.com saying it was destroyed during shipping.

What probably happened is that machine that the post office puts all the mail through must have ripped open the envelopes and squashed the cds and God knows what happened to my poster.

I think amazon should discontinue their contract with the US post office and stick with UPS. Those guys deliver my packages on time and in great condition. This has happened before and even if you complain the post office does nothing about it.

Since my last mail person was transferred to another route we have had one loser after another. Either you get your mail early or not until 8 at night. I'm still waiting for some packages to be delivered. I'm afraid to hear what's happened to them? also I'm waiting for a replacement credit card that expires the end of March and haven't gotten that yet. I got an email saying the replacement card is on it's way and that was two weeks ago. 

I've had mail people deliver letters and packages to the wrong address and luckily my neighbors bring them to me. I have had my checks stolen and had to do the whole fraud thing.

I guess some people don't give a shit that fucking with the mail is a Federal crime, but then again, how do you know who's doing it?

Anyway, yet again I'm annoyed. lol amazon.com made good for a full refund and a one day shipping on the poster for free. The shipping on the cds was through a private company, so amazon.com has no control over that. Hope to get those cds sometime this year! lol

Amazon have been really good to me here in the UK not sure if Prime makes the difference in regards to the actual delivery method/service but they have there own fleet of couriers 

So after a long time in waste management I have had enough of the stress bullshit and being the only 1 doing any work.

Today I'm jacking it in 

• Like 1

Fuckin’ Pat Mustard has died...lets see whoose fuckin’ sad enough to know who that is :lol:

20 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuckin’ Pat Mustard has died...lets see whoose fuckin’ sad enough to know who that is :lol:

I thought for a second you'd said Phil Mustard, former Durham wicketkeeper - briefly in England's - who now plays in the minor counties. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

I thought for a second you'd said Phil Mustard, former Durham wicketkeeper - briefly in England's - who now plays in the minor counties. 

McLeod is right, its fuckin’ dead cunts and cricketers and thats your lot eh? :lol:

10 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

The mad milkman? on Father Ted? or is he a wrestler? @Len Cnut

Well done, you’ve won the fuckin’ nerd olympics!  Well, silver medal as technically I made the point first :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

McLeod is right, its fuckin’ dead cunts and cricketers and thats your lot eh? :lol:

Well done, you’ve won the fuckin’ nerd olympics!  Well, silver medal as technically I made the point first :lol:

You like dead people also. Oliver Reed, Ali, etc.

Let's face it music is crap now and films are not much better. 

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

You like dead people also. Oliver Reed, Ali, etc.

Let's face it music is crap now and films are not much better. 

Yeah, I’m probably the next step down from you in the fan of dead cunts stakes.  

There’s the odd good film here and there, I dunno, perhaps I don’t give enough new shit a chance.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, I’m probably the next step down from you in the fan of dead cunts stakes.  

There’s the odd good film here and there, I dunno, perhaps I don’t give enough new shit a chance.

I also don't think Dazey is hip with the kids either, although Schwarzenegger is still alive I suppose. 

Is the whole 'every thread becomes a UK nostalgia trip' thing at all negotiable? And, also, is that trip a manifestation of intense Brexit fears?

Posted (edited)

There's shooters on the loose, just shot up a Christchurch mosque, apparently at least 30 injured or killed. I'm kind of in shock something like this would happen here. Schools are shutdown. Police hunting the cunts.

There was some kind of Muslim event going on, was 300 up to 500 people inside the mosque.

"There was blood everywhere."

What the actual fuck?

One shooter now in custody.

Apparently it's two mosques that were shot up.

A crashed car with a bomb in it has been intercepted by police. 

There was a climate change student protest nearby which has obviously been shutdown. The city is lockdown.

I agree with my primeminister that the victims some of whom are immigrants and refugees; are Kiwis. And the perpetrators are not and have no place in New Zealand. 

An AR-15 was used.

There's a video circulating showing one of the pieces of shit going into the mosque and firing upon them, he live streamed it to Facebook.

Four have been arrested now, 3 men and 1 woman. Several bombs/IEDs found attached to cars. As many as 30 feared dead.

Edited by Oldest Goat
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

There's shooters on the loose, just shot up a Christchurch mosque, apparently at least 30 injured or killed. I'm kind of in shock something like this would happen here. Schools are shutdown. Police hunting the cunts.

There was some kind of Muslim event going on, was 300 up to 500 people inside the mosque.

"There was blood everywhere."

What the actual fuck?

One shooter now in custody.

Apparently it's two mosques that were shot up.

A crashed car with a bomb in it has been intercepted by police. 

There was a climate change student protest nearby which has obviously been shutdown. The city is lockdown.

I agree with my primeminister that the victims some of whom are immigrants and refugees; are Kiwis. And the perpetrators are not and have no place in New Zealand. 

An AR-15 was used.

There's a video circulating showing one of the pieces of shit going into the mosque and firing upon them, he live streamed it to Facebook.

Four have been arrested now, 3 men and 1 woman. Several bombs/IEDs found attached to cars. As many as 30 feared dead.

The Bangladeshi cricket team were caught up in it. 

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/26268391/bangladesh-tour-nz-called-christchurch-terror-attack

Edited by DieselDaisy

Posted (edited)

40 dead 20 seriously injured.

This is an atrocity. I am heartbroken and in complete shock. This kind of shit doesn't happen here. Really pissed off it has been brought here.

Edited by Oldest Goat
  • Sad 5

Posted (edited)

Apparently in the scumbag's manifesto/pile of retarded bullshit, he said he did this to show nowhere is safe. Fucking piece of shit. This kind of racist fuelled hatred and violence will never be tolerated or normalized here. I hope everyone understands this is not what my country is about we are all against this horrific violence. I don't know what to do I am trying to process this. 

I am not a fan of religion, in fact I take great issue with it - but it is never okay to dehumanize fellow human beings like this just because of differing beliefs and opinions. Murdering cowards are pathetic. 

Anyone here, in Australia, in America, all over the world who have lost themselves and descended to hatred and bigotry need to wake the fuck up.

Terrorism is unacceptable. You've got to be a real scumbag to attack innocent people like this.

Death toll is now 49.

Edited by Oldest Goat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I shouldn't swear so much especially when having a cry/vent in public. It's just really shocking. A very sad event.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Apparently in the scumbag's manifesto/pile of retarded bullshit, he said he did this to show nowhere is safe. Fucking piece of shit. This kind of racist fuelled hatred and violence will never be tolerated or normalized here. I hope everyone understands this is not what my country is about we are all against this horrific violence. I don't know what to do I am trying to process this. 

I am not a fan of religion, in fact I take great issue with it - but it is never okay to dehumanize fellow human beings like this just because of differing beliefs and opinions. Murdering cowards are pathetic. 

Anyone here, in Australia, in America, all over the world who have lost themselves and descended to hatred and bigotry need to wake the fuck up.

Terrorism is unacceptable. You've got to be a real scumbag to attac

Death toll is now 49

When i hear this news, the first thing to cross my mind are you @Oldest Goathow horrible world!!:(don't exist place out of danger anymore, sadly 😣

• GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

I think the pay rise is to keep me here.

the office to keep me away from everyone else lol I'm going to kill one of these useless lazy cunts 

20 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I think the pay rise is to keep me here.

Nothing gets past you does it Hawkeye? :lol:

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Nothing gets past you does it Hawkeye? :lol:

Think I found that a lot funnier than I should have almost fell of my chair.

4 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I shouldn't swear so much especially when having a cry/vent in public. It's just really shocking. A very sad event.

Oh @Oldest Goat I am so sorry....it's just utterly heartbreaking, sickening and atrocious!!!! Those poor people. :( It's sad that this is happening all over the world.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1