inthisriver

General Chat / Random Musings

13 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

It wouldn't be the worst thing if I never heard Bohemian Rhapsody again in my life. 

It is fuckin' dreadful, isn't it?  I can't stand Queen in general, I think they're the most pompous bunch of wankers that make the shittest most overrated music I've ever heard.  Especially that fuckin' 'thats why they me Mr Farenheiiiiiit' one, God that fuckin' things awful, my mate put that on once in the motor we were driving down to Manchester in to see The Stone Roses, full volume, I didn't know where to put my face, we looked like a couple of bum boys on our way to a gay pride parade.  'Bringing ballet to the masses', by way of a thick legged moustacioed Indian bloke called Fred, yeah, thats gonna work. 

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Had a Star Wars Ep II dream! :facepalm::facepalm: All Anikin and Padme one-on-one, with Anikin just whining nonstop. What did I do to deserve this?!?!?!?!

12 minutes ago, soon said:

Had a Star Wars Ep II dream! :facepalm::facepalm: All Anikin and Padme one-on-one, with Anikin just whining nonstop. What did I do to deserve this?!?!?!?!

I'd hate to tell you what I dream about :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I'd hate to tell you what I dream about :lol:

Go on.... :lol:

13 minutes ago, soon said:

Go on.... :lol:

I have this reoccuring one about an orgy in the house of Lords.  Just this sea of writhing naked bodies making wild love to the tune of Ride of the Valkeries whilst I stand over them conducting the proceedings like an orchestra.  Then all of a sudden its like the house has no roof, just a cloudy red sky from which fire and sulphur begin to rain down to the disembodied sound of scripture being called out from the heavens as the skin burns from our bones. 

Then other times I just dream about boobies.

Booked a trip to Italy in February. Hooray

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I have this reoccuring one about an orgy in the house of Lords.  Just this sea of writhing naked bodies making wild love to the tune of Ride of the Valkeries whilst I stand over them conducting the proceedings like an orchestra.  Then all of a sudden its like the house has no roof, just a cloudy red sky from which fire and sulphur begin to rain down to the disembodied sound of scripture being called out from the heavens as the skin burns from our bones. 

Then other times I just dream about boobies.

What does it mean to dream of an orgy but not be participating in the sex part? The desire for power and control is greater, like a Sith?! And they dont find the lisp at all distracting as you conduct their sex acts? Breths and puthies and all? 

:lol: Got to love those booby dreams! Less apoclypty to boot! Padme has a noteworthy tush but was seated on it while Anikin droned on.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, soon said:

What does it mean to dream of an orgy but not be participating in the sex part? The desire for power and control is greater, like a Sith?! And they dont find the lisp at all distracting as you conduct their sex acts? Breths and puthies and all? 

:lol: Got to love those booby dreams! Less apoclypty to boot! Padme has a noteworthy tush but was seated on it while Anikin droned on.

I didn't know Padme was a Star Wars think, I thought Padme was the name of one of the posters around here :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I didn't know Padme was a Star Wars think, I thought Padme was the name of one of the posters around here :lol:

Oh shit, the hadn't occurred to me - Senator Amidala I should say. The senator has a great tush! I wonder if our fellow poster is a SW fan?

Imagine dreaming a blend of Star Wars and Mygnrforum! Basically waking and sleeping would be indistinguishable for me. :facepalm:

Well, now youre the Sith Lord... wait, Thith Lord, I should say. Yeah, that lisp will keep ya firmly Dark Side. :lol:

This forum is already about one thing from my childhood which got flushed down the toilet and now exists as a joke. Don't chuck Star Wars in there also. (Not that I was ever a big fan: more the Trekkie).

19 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

This forum is already about one thing from my childhood which got flushed down the toilet and now exists as a joke. Don't chuck Star Wars in there also. (Not that I was ever a big fan: more the Trekkie).

There's always something wrong with everybody, ever find that in life?  There's no 100% people out there.  Like you, I could get on with you, you're a clued up guy, good sense of the piss-take, cool taste in films, generally cool taste in music...but then Trekkie, thats wrong man, thats wrong, you're wrong :lol:  Then again I hate meeting people that like all the same shit as me, its weird, you find there's nothing to talk about.

Them: Iggys the fuckin' bollocks man

Me:  Yeah, yeah, its all about Iggy

*tumbleweed*

Edited by Len Cnut

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

There's always something wrong with everybody, ever find that in life?  There's no 100% people out there.  Like you, I could get on with you, you're a clued up guy, good sense of the piss-take, cool taste in films, generally cool taste in music...but then Trekkie, thats wrong man, thats wrong, you're wrong :lol: 

Once had a Klingon dictionary!

Well you don't like anything like that as you refuse to watch Blade Runner which is an undisputed masterpiece.

• GNFNR 1

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Once had a Klingon dictionary!

Nah, see, you deserve a slap for that :lol:  Jokes, we're all geeky about something, I got a pair of blue and cream Clarks Wallabees (makes sense if you're a Wu Tang Clan) and a 'World According to Pretty Toney' book, which is kinda like a jokey guide to life as a hustler by Ghostface from The Wu.

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Nah, see, you deserve a slap for that :lol:  Jokes, we're all geeky about something, I got a pair of blue and cream Clarks Wallabees (makes sense if you're a Wu Tang Clan) and a 'World According to Pretty Toney' book, which is kinda like a jokey guide to life as a hustler by Ghostface from The Wu.

You were also into Guns N' Roses.

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You were also into Guns N' Roses.

Yeah, thats ones pretty unforgivable :lol:

29 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

IV is going to be epic!!

The upcoming Piccard series might be awesome or soul destroying. Although Im under advisement that its not "real Trek."

Just now, soon said:

IV is going to be epic!!

The upcoming Piccard series might be awesome or soul destroying. Although Im under advisement that its not "real Trek."

Star Trek for me ceased with Enterprise, and it was already wonky by then. Same with Guns really which ended in 1993.

The Abrams films are the worst films ever made in cinematic history. They are abominations. And I couldn't get into the new television series. 

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Star Trek for me ceased with Enterprise, and it was already wonky by then. Same with Guns really which ended in 1993.

The Abrams films are the worst films ever made in cinematic history. They are abominations. And I couldn't get into the new television series. 

I can think of one film worse than Abrams films - The Last Jedi.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

we're all geeky about something

Your non-sensical ramblings have taught me more about life than school or work ever has :lol:. Someone needs to take all your quotes on here and compile it into a coffee table book 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

2 hours ago, soon said:

I can think of one film worse than Abrams films - The Last Jedi.

TLJ was an atrocity. I hate Rose so much. Especially that last scene where Finn is flying into the laser and she basically T-Bones him and follows it up with that cheesey ass line. I'm on the fence about seeing ep. IX in December 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Your non-sensical ramblings have taught me more about life than school or work ever has :lol:

Stick with your Uncle Len son, I’ll learn ya a thing or two, don’t you worry about that!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

TLJ was an atrocity. I hate Rose so much. Especially that last scene where Finn is flying into the laser and she basically T-Bones him and follows it up with that cheesey ass line. I'm on the fence about seeing ep. IX in December 

Ive still rewatched it a few times, even though its an atrocity - just excited about SW these days. I like what Rose could be, just not how she's used so far. Yeah that line is pure cringe, and thats only half because the virtue signalling of Johnson. The one thing I will never stop hating is how Rose and Finns mission was of no consequence.

I think IX is gonna be the tits! Lets just forget Rian Johnson ever existed. Unless one runs into him, than its a "smack his nuts on sight" policy. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Ive still rewatched it a few times, even though its an atrocity - just excited about SW these days. I like what Rose could be, just not how she's used so far. Yeah that line is pure cringe, and thats only half because the virtue signalling of Johnson. The one thing I will never stop hating is how Rose and Finns mission was of no consequence.

I think IX is gonna be the tits! Lets just forget Rian Johnson ever existed. Unless one runs into him, than its a "smack his nuts on sight" policy. :lol:

I was really disappointed too how we were supposed to see this amazing new force ability from Luke but didn't. The projection thing was cool but I was expecting something more along the lines of what we've heard about in the Expanded Universe