inthisriver

General Chat / Random Musings

4 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I was really disappointed too how we were supposed to see this amazing new force ability from Luke but didn't. The projection thing was cool but I was expecting something more along the lines of what we've heard about in the Expanded Universe

100! Luke didnt even use the force to gather his seafood lunch!! Even the prequels provide for that ability. Instead they introduced the new force ability of 'Force Timing' between Rey and Ren :facepalm: 

And I think Johnson even mocked us with the whole "floating rocks" lines.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, soon said:

100! Luke didnt even use the force to gather his seafood lunch!! Even the prequels provide for that ability. Instead they introduced the new force ability of 'Force Timing' between Rey and Ren :facepalm: 

And I think Johnson even mocked us with the whole "floating rocks" lines.

Exactly. I get that you don't want to make him too OP but ffs, the dude restored the Republic and briefly re-established the Jedi order. You can make him just a little more powerful then you did :facepalm:

• GNFNR 1

6 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

That's a horrible feeling did you have much in it ? 

It's a pocket wallet, no cash just id's and cards.  I still have my passport, some credit cards I keep at home in case I lose my wallet and somewhere around here is a checkbook.  I hate having all that out there and having to replace everything.  I'll shut everything down today if it's not where I was Saturday.  So far nobody is using anything.

19 minutes ago, cineater said:

It's a pocket wallet, no cash just id's and cards.  I still have my passport, some credit cards I keep at home in case I lose my wallet and somewhere around here is a checkbook.  I hate having all that out there and having to replace everything.  I'll shut everything down today if it's not where I was Saturday.  So far nobody is using anything.

Still a horrible feeling and a pain in the Arse cancelling everything down 

5 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Still a horrible feeling and a pain in the Arse cancelling everything down 

Found it!  It was under a chair I was sitting in at plant school.  6 hours of sitting in a chair you know I'm squirming.

4 minutes ago, cineater said:

Found it!  It was under a chair I was sitting in at plant school.  6 hours of sitting in a chair you know I'm squirming.

Glad you found it bet that felt good?

2 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Glad you found it bet that felt good?

Oh yeah.  Every once in awhile I have this little burst of joy. :lol:

@spunko12345 You're the taff of these lands, aren't you? I'm going on my jollies to fair Llandudno in July. How many jumpers should I bring? Where's the fun at? 

18 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

@spunko12345 You're the taff of these lands, aren't you? I'm going on my jollies to fair Llandudno in July. How many jumpers should I bring? Where's the fun at? 

That's North Wales I'm afraid. I've never been to Llandudno but if it's anywhere like where I've been out in North Wales these tips will serve you well. They all speak perfect English but if you go into a rural pub and speak English they think it's hilarious to start honking away in Welsh. It's got some nice beaches up there I'm told, old fashioned seaside places with Piers and things like that.

The golden rule to follow though or you could get into lot of trouble, No matter how many drinks you've both had, Baaa always means no.

• Haha 2

The golden rule to follow though or you could get into lot of trouble, No matter how many drinks you've both had, Baaa always means no.

and, in the wise words of Harvey Weinstein, no always means playing hard to get :lol:

51 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I was checking out the Llandudno tags on Insta and noted there were several photos of young lasses on the beach in bikinis. It got me hopeful, that the weather there was better than expected. Then I realised:

_20190402_172626.JPG

I've been to the one in Wales and it's quite nice. Just a seaside town with a beach, a pier and a few pubs and shops. Not sure I could find more than a day or so of things to do there though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dazey said:

I've been to the one in Wales and it's quite nice. Just a seaside town with a beach, a pier and a few pubs and shops. Not sure I could find more than a day or so of things to do there though.

Well I've only spent over £400 on five nights at Fawlty Towers, so no big deal if we're bored after 24 hours. 

I'm such a cunt.

Some rude cunt just called my office as there Skip hasn't been collected and there is a Fox in the area so I need to clear it straight away.

I very seriously and concerned sounding asked for a description of the Fox guy literally spends 10 mins describing a fox to me lol ... You be rude to me and I go on a wind up 

Luke 1 Wankers 0 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I'm such a cunt.

Some rude cunt just called my office as there Skip hasn't been collected and there is a Fox in the area so I need to clear it straight away.

I very seriously and concerned sounding asked for a description of the Fox guy literally spends 10 mins describing a fox to me lol ... You be rude to me and I go on a wind up 

Luke 1 Wankers 0 

No you're not, I love you, the man on the street is a cunt and should be treated as such, good for you Luke.

9 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

No you're not, I love you, the man on the street is a cunt and should be treated as such, good for you Luke.

"Yesh, yesh thatsh righth, the foxsh doesn't lookf anything like a shwan I wantsh it fucking gone!"

25 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

"Yesh, yesh thatsh righth, the foxsh doesn't lookf anything like a shwan I wantsh it fucking gone!"

I'm gonna graduate to foxth fucking now too :lol:  Ith hornier when they're cornered and fight back :lol:  And why has my lisp suddenly mutated into a repitition of sh sounds, you've not quite got your head around this lisp concept, have you? :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I'm gonna graduate to foxth fucking now too :lol:  Ith hornier when they're cornered and fight back :lol:  And why has my lisp suddenly mutated into a repitition of sh sounds, you've not quite got your head around this lisp concept, have you? :lol:

I can't relate to not being as articulate and well spoken as I am, Leonard. It's my one flaw.

Edited by Oldest Goat
Grammar mistake.

New rule if you call in and act like a cunt I am going to play games with you.

Blind guy on the phone right now bitching as his bins not been emptied or weeks soooo tempting to say well how do you know?

Edited by lukepowell1988
Blind not bling WTF Luke

11 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I can't relate to not being as articulate and well spoken as I am, Leonard. It's my one flaw.

Your accent alone is a fault...that and being a wife beating knuckle dragging Maouri whoose name is Ralph :lol:

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Your accent alone is a fault...that and being a wife beating knuckle dragging Maouri whoose name is Ralph :lol:

Your mum likes my accent.

She likes my deck too. Gonna put my big deck in her backyard mate.

Edited by Oldest Goat

13 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Your mum likes my accent.

She likes my deck too. Gonna put my big deck in her backyard mate.

She can't even speak English, hows she gonna tell a fuckin' accent? :lol: