Jump to content
inthisriver

General Chat / Random Musings

Recommended Posts

^ I actually had to pause the video to read his tweet with an Austrian accent in my head because the American accent was ruining it.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Nigel Farage caught a milkshake too.  Someones always getting attacked in my news, aren't they? :lol:

 

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

 

Arny handled that like a champ.

Why don't you go clone yourself...so you can go jostle yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Arnold one. People wonder why most folks know that corporate news is bullshit, CBS makes no mention of "post apartheid" South Africa or "renewed racial tensions and violence." The news is "the story of this next news story is that an event took place." Perd Hapely style!

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

He lives with a vicar whoose his 'friend and advisor', yeah, we've heard that one before :lol: I know a lady who claimed to have some sort of dealings with him WAAAAY back in the day, like back in the 50s.  She said she had some pretty bad dealings with him but she absolutely wouldn't tell me what it was, which I found odd because we talked about a load of stuff but for some reason that subject was off limits, must've been something grim.  When I saw she clearly didn't wanna say I tried not to push but its odd isn't it, when someones generally so frank but then suddenly they shut down on something. 

Apparently he was very close to Jill Dando but they fell out and she had a load of shit on him she was going to expose. I'll stop now, I've said too much already.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, EvanG said:

As far as I know, they fled to England before the Germans occupied The Netherlands, and then the queen, Beatrix's grandmother, stayed there to be close to her people (yeah right!) but the rest of the family fled to Canada. Beatrix's sister, Princess Margriet, was even born in the city you are living in now.

That festival sounds nice. I am planning on visiting Ottawa one of these days, and if it's during some kind of plant festival, I will be sure to visit it.

I went to the Tulip Festival. I turned it into my own personal poutine festival, as well. Thanks to my S.O I learned a lot too. So, apparently Canada was part of liberating The Netherlands and thats more what the flowers are gifted for. As I trust you are aware 2020 will mark 75 years since your countries liberation. And I tell ya, we are pumped about it over here! Your flag flew. People from all over the world were at the Festival celebrating kicking fash ass! Glad we all seem to agree that right wing nonsense is unacceptable. Margriet visited last in 2010. The Tulip Festival has served as unofficial summits between Canadian PM Deifenbaker and JFK, among others, in the passed. 

They are selling Liberation Bulbs to celebrate kicking the shit out of those right wing morons. We plan to order some. Its our first long term plan. Destroying nazism is doing great things for my relationship! They will bloom next year, the anniversary of liberation. 

Sadly (just in my silly opinion) they did have cotton candy this year - and it seemed to pair perfectly with the noticeable increase in insta'ed childhood photo sessions going on. I had chicken shwarma poutine, pad thai poutine and then I had the most amazing poutine ever!! Maple bacon and sausage poutine :drool: The box weighed over 10lbs! It still weighed more then 10 after I had a go at it. I had to remove my belt and undo the jeans! Its in the running to be the best thing Ive ever tasted but there was this broasted beef and cinnamon sandwich that made my cry it was so good this one other time. Was gonna get some maple fudge but had already emptied the wallet on poutines :lol:

To y'alls freedom!!! :headbang::headbang:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Arny handled that like a champ.

Why don't you go clone yourself...so you can go jostle yourself.

‘The man is known for orchestrating similar incidents in the past’, what on earth could be a similar incident to that, kicking Sly Stallone in the bollocks?  Slapping Bruce Willises head? :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

‘The man is known for orchestrating similar incidents in the past’, what on earth could be a similar incident to that, kicking Sly Stallone in the bollocks?  Slapping Bruce Willises head? :lol: 

And 'orchestrating' seems a bit generous. Hardly much of a plan, is it?

Step 1: Write out steps to the plan.

Step 2: Be a twat and kick him in the back like a coward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An 8 year old little girl was kidnapped off the street from her mom, but thank goodness some good people saw it happen and searched for her. They found her in a motel and called 911 and the child is safe and the guy arrested. She was from Fort Worth, TX.  Thank goodness there were people who wanted to help out and they did.

It's always great news when something good comes from something terrible.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Apparently he was very close to Jill Dando but they fell out and she had a load of shit on him she was going to expose. I'll stop now, I've said too much already.

There's a touch of the Savilles about him for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, soon said:

I went to the Tulip Festival. I turned it into my own personal poutine festival, as well. Thanks to my S.O I learned a lot too. So, apparently Canada was part of liberating The Netherlands and thats more what the flowers are gifted for. As I trust you are aware 2020 will mark 75 years since your countries liberation. And I tell ya, we are pumped about it over here! Your flag flew. People from all over the world were at the Festival celebrating kicking fash ass! Glad we all seem to agree that right wing nonsense is unacceptable. Margriet visited last in 2010. The Tulip Festival has served as unofficial summits between Canadian PM Deifenbaker and JFK, among others, in the passed. 

They are selling Liberation Bulbs to celebrate kicking the shit out of those right wing morons. We plan to order some. Its our first long term plan. Destroying nazism is doing great things for my relationship! They will bloom next year, the anniversary of liberation. 

Sadly (just in my silly opinion) they did have cotton candy this year - and it seemed to pair perfectly with the noticeable increase in insta'ed childhood photo sessions going on. I had chicken shwarma poutine, pad thai poutine and then I had the most amazing poutine ever!! Maple bacon and sausage poutine :drool: The box weighed over 10lbs! It still weighed more then 10 after I had a go at it. I had to remove my belt and undo the jeans! Its in the running to be the best thing Ive ever tasted but there was this broasted beef and cinnamon sandwich that made my cry it was so good this one other time. Was gonna get some maple fudge but had already emptied the wallet on poutines :lol:

To y'alls freedom!!! :headbang::headbang:

Nice. I'm glad you had a good time. The country was liberated on May the 5th, Liberation Day, and each year on that day everyone celebrates freedom with free music festivals all around the country and so on. I can imagine that next year will be extra festive when it's 75 years since liberation. And yeah, The Netherlands were primarily liberated by Canadian forces... and by 1946 a lot of Canadian-Dutch children were born!

  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After Australia voted cunts into power apparently 9 refugees in the Aussie refugee-prison have already tried killing themselves and a bunch of the presumably normal Aussies are trying to move here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

After Australia voted cunts into power apparently 9 refugees in the Aussie refugee-prison have already tried killing themselves and a bunch of the presumably normal Aussies are trying to move here.

 

Australia is just a hotter Britain. Anyone whose had a crush on Cindy Beal has had a wank on the strength of Annalise but how the fuck she was related to jelly belly bishop?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spunko12345 said:

Australia is just a hotter Britain. Anyone whose had a crush on Cindy Beal has had a wank on the strength of Annalise but how the fuck she was related to jelly belly bishop?

Australian women can be pretty hot tbh. My impression is they're filthy too, in the best possible way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Annalise

How do you do the smiley face with hearts? That one then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

How do you do the smiley face with hearts? That one then. 

She was just fucking unbelievable wasn't she. It was almost unfair to unleash something like that on us at teatime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've almost wrapped up 5 days worth of work at my daughter's new house.  The governor has declared a state of emergency for the whole state.  Tornado warnings lined up all up and down the state heading for us. :facepalm:  The only thing most of us are concerned with is tonight's hockey game and if we'll lose power and miss the game. :lol:  Go Blues!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a day to myself today no child responsibilities until Saturday. So I'm in Cardiff going from pub to pub with my Take A Break crossword book. 2 down so far. I'm planning my journey via betting shops. At the moment I've got an in play double bet on the opening rounds an Israeli Women's tennis tournament. 

Booked the day off to do something productive while they are away 😄

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I have a day to myself today no child responsibilities until Saturday. So I'm in Cardiff going from pub to pub with my Take A Break crossword book. 2 down so far. I'm planning my journey via betting shops. At the moment I've got an in play double bet on the opening rounds an Israeli Women's tennis tournament. 

Booked the day off to do something productive while they are away 😄

I love you :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

First bet lost just as I ordered my pint. We go again.

I cant say it would be my ideal day, but follow your bliss!

Theres a province here were these highly addictive bar top gambling consoles have really taken hold. So bars will be dead quiet even with 10 men at the bar. They just sit and stare at the console. So, I like your version where you are on the go, enjoying the weather, and not gambling nonstop.

Whats your next bet?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, soon said:

I cant say it would be my ideal day, but follow your bliss!

Theres a province here were these highly addictive bar top gambling consoles have really taken hold. So bars will be dead quiet even with 10 men at the bar. They just sit and stare at the console. So, I like your version where you are on the go, enjoying the weather, and not gambling nonstop.

Whats your next bet?

 

Spare me the fucking lecture Jesus. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×