inthisriver

General Chat / Random Musings

Thinking about it that's probably half of some poor cunts wages they chucked at Axl that night 

So my mother is forcing a cell phone on me for my birthday.  I know, new cell phone makes most people all giddy.  Till now I've managed not to have a cell.  The subject of phones sends me cursing a blue streak.  The rant is too long to explain here.  And god fucking damn it, if I have to have one why give it to me as a birthday present?  Sorry, I was going for that rant. 

Anyway, to make this a more pleasant experience, about the only person I am happy to give my new cell phone number to because she's just always a joy to talk to, I've asked her to make me a promise.  I've asked her to call me when she has some exciting GNR news. :lol:  That way when the damn thing rings, I can anticipate something good besides what I usually get from a phone call.  See I'm working on my phone issues and GNR is helping.

Posted (edited)

Who told OJ it was a good idea to join twitter? :lol: Who didn't advise him that saying he "has some getting even to do" wasn't a good look? :lol:

Edited by -W.A.R-

That bastard OJ Simpson is bragging about how he and his kids (who are adults now) never think about their mother Nicole or discuss her. What a son of a bitch!

Everyone in the whole damn world knows he killed her and Ron Goldman and he's just so damn arrogant about it. I honestly wish someone would shut him up for good.

It makes me sick that he got away with a double murder and he just smirks about it. Now he's talking how he has things to get even about? What the fuck?

The whole trial was a joke and the cops fucked it up so badly that Nicole and Ron will never have the justice they deserve. Neither will their families.

If he was my father, I would demand answers. Are they afraid of being left out of the will? It's blood money anyway.

41 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

Who told OJ it was a good idea to join twitter? :lol: Who didn't advise him that saying he "has some getting even to do" wasn't a good look? :lol:

I remember when Nicole and Ron were murdered and OJ got off for doing it. Howard Stern was the only one who spoke up and said he was guilty. I remember OJ saying how he would do everything he could to find Nicole's murderer. Howard said "OJ looked in the mirror and said "oh there he is" and let it go. Howard was the only one with balls to come out and say he murdered Nicole and Ron. Here we are 25 years later and how can this fucker live with himself? Maybe he'll fuck up again and this time go away for good. What a douche bag! His kids must be blind.

16 hours ago, cineater said:

So my mother is forcing a cell phone on me for my birthday.  I know, new cell phone makes most people all giddy.  Till now I've managed not to have a cell.  The subject of phones sends me cursing a blue streak.  The rant is too long to explain here.  And god fucking damn it, if I have to have one why give it to me as a birthday present?  Sorry, I was going for that rant. 

Anyway, to make this a more pleasant experience, about the only person I am happy to give my new cell phone number to because she's just always a joy to talk to, I've asked her to make me a promise.  I've asked her to call me when she has some exciting GNR news. :lol:  That way when the damn thing rings, I can anticipate something good besides what I usually get from a phone call.  See I'm working on my phone issues and GNR is helping.

I totally understand. My mom and dad have cell phones only to talk and text to us. They still have flip phones. My mom hates it when we go out and everyone is on their phones and no one is actually talking to each other.

One time we went out for dinner and everyone at the table were playing with their phones. It was very sad. It was the parents, their kids and even the grandparents. lol

My grandmother still had a rotary phone before she passed away 11 years ago. She hated talking on the phone.

Anyway, I totally understand how you feel. Maybe you could explain to your mom you don't want a cell phone and suggest something else. Do you have a house phone? How old are you? lol Just curious. My parents still have a house phone too. it's on their cable plan.

Good luck. You know it's the thought that counts! Happy Birthday!

8 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I totally understand. My mom and dad have cell phones only to talk and text to us. They still have flip phones. My mom hates it when we go out and everyone is on their phones and no one is actually talking to each other.

One time we went out for dinner and everyone at the table were playing with their phones. It was very sad. It was the parents, their kids and even the grandparents. lol

My grandmother still had a rotary phone before she passed away 11 years ago. She hated talking on the phone.

Anyway, I totally understand how you feel. Maybe you could explain to your mom you don't want a cell phone and suggest something else. Do you have a house phone? How old are you? lol Just curious. My parents still have a house phone too. it's on their cable plan.

Good luck. You know it's the thought that counts! Happy Birthday!

lol, I know, you tell people you don't want a cell and they immediately tell you just get a flip phone.  It's not about your needs.  It's their need to immediately get a hold of you.  My 80+ year old mother just looked at them like wtf when they got her one.  She wouldn't even mess with it.  Went out and got an IPhone.

I have explained to the people closest to me and even talked with coworkers about the phone issue.  It's like a starting gun to me and I'm off to win a race I no longer want to run.  They listen but everyone feels they are the exception and not part of them problem so I'm just going to love getting texts and calls from them.

I'll probably keep the landline.  There's some people out there who's only connection to their past is through me.

I'll be 62.  I grew up with princess phones.  My age group is responsible for dreaming up having a phone with you anywhere and at all times.  Shot ourselves in the foot with that, lol.

@cineater just don't give anyone your number and why not ask your mum not to give anyone your number, that way the only calls you'll get will be from her.

3 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@cineater just don't give anyone your number and why not ask your mum not to give anyone your number, that way the only calls you'll get will be from her.

I don't plan on giving it out to everybody.  I'll probably use it mostly for looking up gardening information when I'm away from home and tickets to stuff.  I'm not going to connect it to my car.  I hate people talking to me when I'm listening to a concert, lol.

Why do some students in Puerto Rico want to collect money to make a statue of President Trump? It boggles my mind. lol

Maybe they could get the old Rocky statue and melt it down and use that stuff. Whatever!

There's a go fund me page. Let's all go! lol

22 hours ago, cineater said:

lol, I know, you tell people you don't want a cell and they immediately tell you just get a flip phone.  It's not about your needs.  It's their need to immediately get a hold of you.  My 80+ year old mother just looked at them like wtf when they got her one.  She wouldn't even mess with it.  Went out and got an IPhone.

I have explained to the people closest to me and even talked with coworkers about the phone issue.  It's like a starting gun to me and I'm off to win a race I no longer want to run.  They listen but everyone feels they are the exception and not part of them problem so I'm just going to love getting texts and calls from them.

I'll probably keep the landline.  There's some people out there who's only connection to their past is through me.

I'll be 62.  I grew up with princess phones.  My age group is responsible for dreaming up having a phone with you anywhere and at all times.  Shot ourselves in the foot with that, lol.

Yeah, my parents are the same way. I do understand how you feel about cell phones. I guess you could always just keep it for family and friends who want to contact you through it. It's best these days to have more than one phone incase the land line goes out or the cell does. This way you will have a choice.

Good luck! You'll be okay. it's a matter of just messing around with it until you get it right. lol

23 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

I will check out his twitter just to read the tweets that people will tell him. He's in for a rude awakening. I guess he has such a big ego he thinks he'll have millions of fans telling him how innocent he and what a wonderful guy/dad he is! lol Yeah, right.

Problem with OJ is he is constantly waving it in peoples faces ( His not guilty verdict not his knob ) but I have heard he waves that about too.

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I think they have found a good replacement for frosty knickers,

14859324-7147463-image-a-30_156070580853

You can see the map of life on their faces, poor girls, they have a sort of defeated look in their eyes.  Especially the Ginge, she looks like someones got a gun to her head.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You can see the map of life on their faces, poor girls, they have a sort of defeated look in their eyes.  Especially the Ginge, she looks like someones got a gun to her head.

Hard enough being Ginger but then to have to dance around on stage with those cunts 

They still look fit... especially Sporty looks good.

1 minute ago, EvanG said:

They still look fit... especially Sporty looks good.

Was always a Mel B man myself.

Just now, lukepowell1988 said:

Was always a Mel B man myself.

Ginger for me... especially after those nudes leaked...

11 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Ginger for me... especially after those nudes leaked...

Nudes Leaks?

I was about to ask when was this but it's probs the 90s and I would look a right cunt 

Just now, lukepowell1988 said:

Nudes Leaks?

I was about to ask when was this but it's probs the 90s and I would look a right cunt 

From before her Spice Girls days... she did a few nude shots if I remember correctly... naughty girl. Those redheads, man.

18 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Nudes Leaks?

Her Mum used to be a cleaner in the Harlequin Centre. 

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Her Mum used to be a cleaner in the Harlequin Centre. 

Watford has it's few claims to fame 

54 minutes ago, EvanG said:

From before her Spice Girls days... she did a few nude shots if I remember correctly... naughty girl. Those redheads, man.

Not a natural redhead if I recall correctly. :lol: 

• Haha 2

I remember seeing a pic in The Sun or something where shes in her back garden around the Meridan estate with her norks out.