inthisriver

General Chat / Random Musings

9 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I just love the incongruence there between British young working class - it is not even that he is a punk per se - and la-di-da Euro cafe culture haha.

Sidney embodied something, I've yet to fullly grasp exactly what, that feels more pure than 99.9% of what mass media culture has presented us with.  And its not style or subversion or anything of that.  It might even be stupidity.  But its important because there's a truth to it.  I grew up idolizing Sid, always feeling in the back of my mind that there was progression to be made.  Though today, as I plod slowly towards middle age, and indeed the older I get, I'm not sure there is.  It could very well be that Sidney had it worked out at aged 19.  What positive action should be done about this I've no idea.  I bet Sid would know though.  I'm about 15 years older than Sidney ever lived to be.  Thats a strange though.  Makes me feel a bit weary.

Anyway, another day of work ahead :lol:

8 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

1 hour 56 mins in and Monday is already a massive cunt!

I am doing good.  It's resolve it Monday for me and I'm getting a lot of shit taken care of.  Yea, I may have the whole phone number issue resolved.  We'll see on Wednesday.  The brief deal with the car dealership got me a coffee refill and a bathroom break.  Things are going so smoothly I'm tackling more on my to do list.  Sorry for you, maybe sneak into the jon and hide out for a while.

did anyone else see the cute cat in Russia that has 4 prostetic paws? So damn cute!

Sad news: Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife Beth is in a medically induced coma. Beth has been fighting cancer for a while now. I do hope she makes it.

I really liked them both together and saw Beth beat cancer once before. I hope she pulls through again.

Posted (edited)

Also a woman has accused Trump of raping her in the 90's. I understand that this has to be told and something has to be done.

but explain to me why no one seems to blame Clinton of seducing Monica when she worked for him and they had sex in the White House. She was young and you know he talked her into blowing him! 

I don't understand why everyone seems to think Mr and Mrs. Clinton are such great people?

Also the same for the Kennedys. You know President Kennedy and his brothers were screwing multiple women while he was President and Ted got away with murder when that car went into the river and she died. It makes me sick to think no one ever tells the truth about them.

Also it saddens me to think about how many Presidents were just plain pigs!

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more

47 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Also a woman has accused Trump of raping her in the 90's. I understand that this has to be told and something has to be done.

but explain to me why no one seems to blame Clinton of seducing Monica when she worked for him and they had sex in the White House. She was young and you know he talked her into blowing him! 

I don't understand why everyone seems to think Mr and Mrs. Clinton are such great people?

Also the same for the Kennedys. You know President Kennedy and his brothers were screwing multiple women while he was President and Ted got away with murder when that car went into the river and she died. It makes me sick to think no one ever tells the truth about them.

Crooked Clintons 

13 hours ago, Dazey said:

Jr feeling very pleased with herself despite having spilled half of her dinner down her front. :lol: 

65186928_10161758274500702_2173338032566

I do this all the time I haven't spilled it i'm preserving it for memory of a great meal.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

While I agree there is a certain moral turpitude to abusing your position as President to poke interns there's a slight difference between rape and having consensual sex with an intern, same with the Jack and Bobby, they may have been pervos that shagged around a bit but they weren't forcing them or doing it to underage girls or whatever.

Also, take a lot at their faces.  Take a look at Jack Kennedy...then Bobby...then Bill...who do you think is just a swordsman and who do you think either has to pay for it and/or force birds out of them and Trump? :lol:  Blimey, even I'd have to think about it if Jack Kennedy was going begging :lol:

13 hours ago, Dazey said:

Jr feeling very pleased with herself despite having spilled half of her dinner down her front. :lol: 

65186928_10161758274500702_2173338032566

I've said it before, she's cute as a button, makes your sordid, depraved and generally pointless existence all worth it :lol:  You done alright there man.  Kids are fuckin' wonderful, look at that face, wouldn't know hardship if it pulled up a chair beside her eh? :)

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

No, you are not bringing that piano over to my house. :lol:  This poor piano, you can't give it away.  Not looking its best but still sounds good.  Trouble with pianos is they are damn heavy and nobody wants them any more, not even charity groups.  This one has been moved twice looking for a home.  The interesting thing is, you open it up and everybody stops to tinker on it.  Maybe we should just roll them out on the streets in public areas as a passing play toy.

I've posted a lot of dumb shit over the years here and I really wish I could delete over half the crap I've dropped on the forum :lol:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

I've posted a lot of dumb shit over the years here and I really wish I could delete over half the crap I've dropped on the forum :lol:

Yeah, now that you have a career in music some of the stuff you have posted here can come back and haunt you. Twenty years down the line, people will be fighting and pondering over shit you've said at myAslatIEforum.com.  

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, AslatIE said:

I feel more or less the same. My only consolation is that I've also met people from here who I've really clicked with, some on a different level to the friends life normally brings. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, Gracii Guns said:

I feel more or less the same. My only consolation is that I've also met people from here who I've really clicked with, some on a different level to the friends life normally brings. 

I have this forum to thank for a stalker I had a couple of years ago :lol:

But this forum's a great platform to connect with people with similar interests (like DJ Ashba and such)

Also a good platform for me to make an ass of myself :D

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AslatIE said:

If we deleted all of that stuff there would be nothing left!!

We all say shit we regret at one point or another and we all grow old and move on fuck it mate no regrets shit happens.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

If we deleted all of that stuff there would be nothing left!!

We all say shit we regret at one point or another and we all grow old and move on fuck it mate no regrets shit happens.

I regret nothing! NOTHIIIIIIING! 

*breaks chair over @Len Cnut's back*

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I regret nothing! NOTHIIIIIIING! 

*breaks chair over @Len Cnut's back*

You'd have to stand on your mothers shoulders, Maouri boy :lol:

• Haha 1

So my son is at his first ever sports day rocking a full United kit shame i'm stuck at work but I reckon I would be standing on the side lines shouting orders!

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

35 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You'd have to stand on your mothers shoulders, Maouri boy :lol:

A sweet little baby girl was left in a garbage bag on the side of the road. Luckily, the people who lived near by hear a noise and checked it out. The baby is in good condition. They've named her "Baby India". Police looking for the parents.

Every state has a safe haven law. If the mother/ dad or whoever didn't want the baby they couldn't have given it to any hospital, no questions asked. I don't know why anyone would do this to a day old baby, but I'm glad the baby's is safe and hopefully will get a good home.

Every day the news has something else horrible to say.

Also the poor dad and little daughter who drowned trying to get to the US. Someone has to do something about these poor people who want to have a better life in the US and it seems no one is giving a shit about it. So damn sad.

15 hours ago, AslatIE said:

I'm saying nothing 🤭 💩 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Preach brother. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

A sweet little baby girl was left in a garbage bag on the side of the road. Luckily, the people who lived near by hear a noise and checked it out. The baby is in good condition. They've named her "Baby India". Police looking for the parents.

That's disgraceful. Did they get caught? I quite rightly, got a warning from the council for putting my plastics with my cardboards last week. We've all got to do our bit.

• Haha 1