inthisriver

General Chat / Random Musings

3 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Mine does on people in my contacts list, immediately before their ringtone. Maybe it only does it if you have personalized ringtones. 

I forgot about personalized ringtones.  Good suggestion.  I haven't gotten around to reading the manual for the phone yet.

28 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

At least you don't act like your shit don't stink.

Oh no i'm fully aware of it.

Them proper hot wet egg smelling ones too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Oh no i'm fully aware of it.

Them proper hot wet egg smelling ones too.

Floaters or sinkers?

Stupid humans shoot and drag a shark through the ocean. It makes me sick!

Some humans feel they have to kill something to feel superior and better about themselves. It just shows how stupid and cruel they are.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Stupid humans shoot and drag a shark through the ocean. It makes me sick!

Some humans feel they have to kill something to feel superior and better about themselves. It just shows how stupid and cruel they are.

Have you thought of starting a thread for horrible news? 

congrats on your 1000th like 🎉 🎊🏆

A lot of Brits, me not included, like to discuss gastric-toilet behaviours seemingly? Still, Luke or Dazey's fecal affairs is probably a more interesting topic than Guns N' Roses these days. 

Channel 4 and Sky, Sunday. England v Kiwis in a battle for global supremacy. 

D_OQU6kXYAAz3r3.jpg:large

Edited by DieselDaisy

At 1am some yoofs threw a big bottle of milk at our living room window before running. The whole house shook. 

We've lived here for almost three years, and that's the worst of the neighbours we've experienced. 

DSC_0835_compress37.jpg

2 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

At 1am some yoofs threw a big bottle of milk at our living room window before running. The whole house shook. 

We've lived here for almost three years, and that's the worst of the neighbours we've experienced. 

DSC_0835_compress37.jpg

You sure thats milk?

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

You sure thats milk?

I'm fairly sure that no other beast could fill the bottle which landed in our garden. 

What an unsettling way to be woken up. Hope the baby slept through.

Reminds me of the "Bottle kids" from Axls favourite TV show Trailer Park Boys. You living in Sunnyvale, Gracii?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

DSC_0835_compress37.jpg

Ah shit, I hope you and the family are ok and don't let it bother you.

They will be dead, dying or homeless by the time they are 40 so there is some comfort in that eh?

• GNFNR 1

8 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

DSC_0835_compress37.jpg

It's no use crying over spilt milk.  :P

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

DSC_0835_compress37.jpg

How do you know its youths?  I mean it probably is to be fair but at the same time, take some solace in the fact that firstly you're probably not being targeted or nothing and secondly it might even have been like, accidental. 

• Haha 4

On 12/07/2019 at 3:57 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Channel 4 and Sky, Sunday. England v Kiwis in a battle for global supremacy. 

D_OQU6kXYAAz3r3.jpg:large

You can't just hop on the World Cup bandwagon now. It's been Surrey this, and Kent that with you for months now and all of a sudden England are in the final and you pipe up about it 😁

• Haha 1

Ice is going to start rounding up illegal immigrants tomorrow. What a mess this will be?

New Orleans is bracing for another storm. Another mess!

I did see a cute story on the news! Finally.

Two little girls who are more than best friends. They are "Twins". One little girl is black and the other is white. They have been friends for about 3 years. Wear the same outfits and do their hair the same. No matter what anyone says "they are twins". I felt so good seeing these two precious little girls not seeing color, just being nice to each other and loving each other. 

We can learn a lot from them! I do hope their friendship stands the test of time! This made me smile.

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

How do you know its youths?  I mean it probably is to be fair but at the same time, take some solace in the fact that firstly you're probably not being targeted or nothing and secondly it might even have been like, accidental. 

Well, that sucks! Since it was 1 AM I doubt it was an accident. Do you have a camera outside your home? did you report it? It should be reported incase there are more incidents like this so the cops are aware of it.

If it was underage kids, where were their parents? Don't you check to make sure your kids are in bed?

Did you have any problems with anyone lately? I do hope you guys are okay and it doesn't happen again.

16 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

It's no use crying over spilt milk.  :P

Glad your window didn't break and no one was hurt.

21 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Ah shit, I hope you and the family are ok and don't let it bother you.

They will be dead, dying or homeless by the time they are 40 so there is some comfort in that eh?

Loved your reply. It's something I would say. Yeah, karma is a BITCH! and it will get you!

• GNFNR 3

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

We know it was youths as we heard them giggling as they ran away. The husband was downstairs, so they saw the light on and selected us as the winners. 

It wasn't accidental. :lol: We live next to a large council estate with a few challenged folks there. The lads will have peeled off from there. 

7 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

You can't just hop on the World Cup bandwagon now. It's been Surrey this, and Kent that with you for months now and all of a sudden England are in the final and you pipe up about it 😁

When have I mentioned Slurrey? When have I mentioned Kent? Fuck yee. 

• Haha 2