inthisriver

General Chat / Random Musings

3 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Really fucks me off when people CC in a load of irrelevant people into an email.

It's like the email equivalent of having your boys stood behind you in a scrap I really don't give a fuck that you know X Y and Z person mate doesn't change the reply your getting.

100! Fuck that shit!!

For me when organizing with students they will include like all 125 people in every single email “so that no core group has the power of knowledge!” :lol: And judging by the 1000s of senseless responses I can safely assure them that “knowledge ain’t a currency here!” :lol:

but, nah, your situation with cc’s Sounds down right nasty and aggressive. 

1 minute ago, lukepowell1988 said:

There ya go £30 saved for pints at the cricket happy days.

Yes, and another whole day to look around. So it is a much better deal really. 

I don't know what I get with points but I should get next year's membership practically free. 

Just now, Len Cnut said:

You fuckin' nectar points collectin', green sheild stamp lickin', coupon clipping depressed middle class housewife :P

Strictly cricket olde boy,

https://www.rewards4cricket.com/

1 minute ago, soon said:

100! Fuck that shit!!

For me when organizing with students they will include like all 125 people in every single email “so that no core group has the power of knowledge!” :lol: And judging by the 1000s of senseless responses I can safely assure them that “knowledge ain’t a currency here!” :lol:

They have basically done something they shouldn't have and so I've told them well we ain't fixing it mate.

So they have CCD in a load of council members and there local MP in some vain attempt to show me how big there bollocks are.

I have basically replied saying it doesn't matter who your mates are we ain't fixing your fuck up you can write to you local paper all you like.

2 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

They have basically done something they shouldn't have and so I've told them well we ain't fixing it mate.

So they have CCD in a load of council members and there local MP in some vain attempt to show me how big there bollocks are.

I have basically replied saying it doesn't matter who your mates are we ain't fixing your fuck up you can write to you local paper all you like.

Good for you, man. Don’t stand for that bullshit.

the ccd the MP? The balls on some people. Fucking pretentious too.

you should cc the bean or some posh and aristocratic sounding names in your response! Lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, soon said:

Good for you, man. Don’t stand for that bullshit.

the ccd the MP? The balls on some people. Fucking pretentious too.

you should cc the bean or some posh and aristocratic sounding names in your response! Lol

Going to email him back and CC in my local Beefeater ( The royal guard not the restaurant chain )  that will show the cunt!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Going to email him back and CC in my local Beefeater ( The royal guard not the restaurant chain )  that will show the cunt!

I thought you meant restaurant chain too until I finished the sentence :lol:  I was thinkin' fuckin' hell Luke, why not get on the Spud-U-Like and all.  Why stop there, Wimpy Bar, Harvester, fuckin' Berni Inn.  I can see now why they cc your emails, so there are witnesses to the insanity :lol: 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I thought you meant restaurant chain too until I finished the sentence :lol:  I was thinkin' fuckin' hell Luke, why not get on the Spud-U-Like and all.  Why stop there, Wimpy Bar, Harvester, fuckin' Berni Inn.  I can see now why they cc your emails, so there are witnesses to the insanity :lol: 

I was going to say the name of the Wimpy mascot as he was a Beefeater but I can't remember his name.

You wait until my mate Ronald hears of this.

Image result for wimpy mascot

Turns out his name was literally just Mr.Wimpy how boring.

Edited by lukepowell1988

15 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I was going to say the name of the Wimpy mascot as he was a Beefeater but I can't remember his name.

Image result for wimpy mascot

Y'know, I completely forgot that ugly cunt existed, shit, that brings back memories.  Shit memories cuz their food was naff but fond nonetheless.  Funny how nostalgia works, things you know to be bollocks seem suddenly sort of attractive in hindsight. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Y'know, I completely forgot that ugly cunt existed, shit, that brings back memories.  Shit memories cuz their food was naff but fond nonetheless.  Funny how nostalgia works, things you know to be bollocks seem suddenly sort of attractive in hindsight. 

Me Nan used to take us to the one in Pinner when we would visit her bless her she loved a Wimpy.

There used to be one in Debden close to the pub I used to drink at up until about 10 years ago knocked down and the Sainsburys next door has extended now.

Is the spud u like still down in the Market bit in Watford?

Swear there used to be a Wenzels close by it.

Edited by lukepowell1988

57 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Really fucks me off when people CC in a load of irrelevant people into an email.

It's like the email equivalent of having your boys stood behind you in a scrap I really don't give a fuck that you know X Y and Z person mate doesn't change the reply your getting.

I love your little workplace rants. It's like you see a bit of chit chat start to develop in a thread, I'm scrolling down to follow the conversation and suddenly out of nowhere Luke's off on one about the office wankers. :lol: 

"12 posts about Dies' travelling exploits."

"AAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's like when Shakespeare does the thing thing with the porter before the murder in that play. Put's you off guard it does! :lol: 

46 minutes ago, soon said:

100! Fuck that shit!!

Gotta say that I admit to doing that from time to time. Usually just copying somebody's boss in if I can't get a response any other way. :lol: 

28 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

8NtFm.jpg

Turns out his name was literally just Mr.Wimpy how boring.

Fixed! :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Gotta say that I admit to doing that from time to time. Usually just copying somebody's boss in if I can't get a response any other way. :lol: 

Dazey using power moves like a pee'imp :lol:

So, you're saying Luke doesn't stay on top of his inbox? :P Or "sock drawer" which Im reasonably sure must be the rhyming slang for "In box"

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

I love your little workplace rants. It's like you see a bit of chit chat start to develop in a thread, I'm scrolling down to follow the conversation and suddenly out of nowhere Luke's off on one about the office wankers. :lol: 

"12 posts about Dies' travelling exploits."

"AAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's like when Shakespeare does the thing thing with the porter before the murder in that play. Put's you off guard it does! :lol: 

Lukes gonna end up like Michael Douglas in that film Falling Down, watch.  He's gonna show up with a fuckin' shooter and do a load of Biffa lorry drivers and end up a cult hero :lol:

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

My Inbox is always empty.

The issue is when people don't like the answer not my fucking issue lifes wank you don't always get what u want instead of moaning about it fucking get on with it like the rest of us you cunt.

If you can't drive a 2 ton truck don't fucking work for us it ain't my issue.

Arrgghhhh!!! * loads shotgun*

Edited by lukepowell1988

Posted (edited)

Here's one for ya boys.

Someone in Hemel was on my case today becouse there food bin hasn't been collected for months.

Got on the phone to the boys at the depot collections haven't been made becouse everytime they go to collect there is human shit in there bin!!

Edited by lukepowell1988

Another shooting in Philly! More cops dead. WTF?

Can't stand watching the news anymore.

And I do hope Todd and Julie Christley are innocent of fraud charges. I love them. I would be so disappointed if it was true.

11 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Here's one for ya boys.

Someone in Hemel was on my case today becouse there food bin hasn't been collected for months.

Got on the phone to the boys at the depot collections haven't been made becouse everytime they go to collect there is human shit in there bin!!

Fucking hell we've gotta recycle that aswell now have we? 

14 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

@DieselDaisy you really don't 'get' recycling eh? :lol:

58 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

They did send me a photo it was fucking grim looked like someone had emptied out an old radiator.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

No coke no weed no cigs vapes drink or gambling its been hard but i'm doing ok

Proud of you, Luke.

So what's the feeling on leather jackets these days? @Len Cnut you keep an eye on your duds.

I wore one for years, until I looked like a tramp. I'd sort of like one again, but don't think I've seen anyone wear one lately. Are they passé now? 

Just now, Gracii Guns said:

So what's the feeling on leather jackets these days? @Len Cnut you keep an eye on your duds.

I wore one for years, until I looked like a tramp. I'd sort of like one again, but don't think I've seen anyone wear one lately. Are they passé now? 

I think they're always great if you can pull them off. I have an awesome black biker jacket that used to look awesome on me 10 years ago. Now I probably couldn't even get a fucking wrist into it. :lol: