inthisriver

General Chat / Random Musings

9 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I don't know about sandwiches but I do know that @Len Cnut once added some of his man's mayo to some fella's cup of coffee. :lol: 

How the fuck do you know that?!   That bloke ended up a bird btw and I swear to God I’m not on a wind up, ask streak if you doubt me!

Just now, Len Cnut said:

How the fuck do you know that?!   

You talk in your sleep. :wub::lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Serious though, he used to be Jim, he’s Sue now...lives in Spain.  Back in the day he saw The Who down the Trade Union Hall.

When i read this i pictured you gossiping over the garden fence with @Dazey  

image.png

4 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

When i read this i pictured you gossiping over the garden fence with @Dazey  

image.png

I prefer to think of us like this. :lol:

IvdC2uA.gif

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I prefer to think of us like this. :lol:

IvdC2uA.gif

He’s closer than you to be fair Jan, socially as well as racially :lol:  And what’s just as funny is I bet there is literally no one else on this forum that knows what he’s on about when he says ‘Marigold!’...alright, well, maybe not just as funny!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, soon said:

@Jabberwockyyou been visiting any Canadian cities lately? If not you have a complete doppelgänger here. He was wearing a GNR shirt even!

Lord I hope there isn't a doppelganger of me. We don't need two people who could be a stand-in for Shrek roaming around LOL. I've only been to Canada once. It would be a long ass drive for sure. I know just to get to where we were staying in Sturgeon Falls took at least 12 to 14 hours. Next time I go anywhere that's too long of a drive, I'm flying.

• GNFNR 1

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

The Clash quote made me fall in love with you, there’s such a lack of Clash love around here!  Then again we were pissing in the wind expecting class from these 80s greaser metal loving hairy wankers I suppose :lol:  Sometimes I feel like there’s just me you and @Jabberwocky left on this earth!

LMFAO. 80's greaser metal. I just call it dude bro metal :headbang::lol:  It doesn't get much more "outsider" than here :)

love my new job got my own office with a PS4 and VR headset I take about 10 calls a day I literally get paid to play PS4

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

12 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

Lord I hope there isn't a doppelganger of me. We don't need two people who could be a stand-in for Shrek roaming around LOL. I've only been to Canada once. It would be a long ass drive for sure. I know just to get to where we were staying in Sturgeon Falls took at least 12 to 14 hours. Next time I go anywhere that's too long of a drive, I'm flying.

HAHAHA - what will we do about you smack talking yourself? :lol: talking like, what, your kids were conceived by the Force like Anakin Skywalker or something?! :lol: I find you just as attractive as any other man on the planet :P

I wanted to introduce myself I was so certain it was you. I think I’ve been to sturgeon falls. Yeah, I’ve done the Toronto to Florida drive before and it’s a doozy!

17 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Just had a round of VR Golf ... hard times 

Nice! I never tried VR. Does it take some getting used to?

11 minutes ago, soon said:

Nice! I never tried VR. Does it take some getting used to?

a lot.

It's really freaky 

Ordered DNA for about € 2,000 today. Yummy!

The Japanese are coming back to Norway. Got to treat them to something special. 

• Haha 1

Client meeting Monday get to use the company credit card for the first time then off to Scotland on bussines Tuesday for 2 days

Fuck, go to get my Rx.  Sign says shingles shots.  Yeah I do need that.  And have you had your flu shot?  One in each arm. I hate shots. :lol:

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Ordered DNA for about € 2,000 today. Yummy!

The Japanese are coming back to Norway. Got to treat them to something special. 

Yeah I'm sure they'll enjoy all 5euros worth :lol:

19 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

a lot.

It's really freaky 

I bet. Would make me dizzy I think too.

Do you hold a golf club to play?

Sounds like your new job is the tits! :headbang:

Gf surprised us with tickets to the Panda Games, which is the Uni football teams openers, I believe. Its more of a minor riot in the vicinity of the stadium. Lots of tear gas and such. I do love football and revolt but Im really having a hard time reconciling the connection. 

Am I getting old or something?  Had a booze up a couple of days ago, quite a heavy one...its the fuckin' second day now and I still dont feel right.

13 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Am I getting old or something?  Had a booze up a couple of days ago, quite a heavy one...its the fuckin' second day now and I still dont feel right.

Fucking look after yourself better.

I've had two day hangovers, lack of sleep contributes to it.

I don't have hangovers often though. I always eat junkfood and drink a lot of water after a night of drinking, prevents the worst hangovers. 

9 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I've had two day hangovers, lack of sleep contributes to it.

I don't have hangovers often though. I always eat junkfood and drink a lot of water after a night of drinking, prevents the worst hangovers. 

Yeah thats what i do, eat like a pig and drink buckets of water.

Cheeseburgers solve hangovers and almost anythings else, I find. I dont really get hung over much though. Although with the deep cold lately Im waking up achy and groggy.

I also find a tonic in a mix of low acid orange juice, bubbly mineral water, potassium powder and ice.