Jump to content
inthisriver

General Chat / Random Musings

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

On another note, I read Miley Cyrus told gay women that if they find the right man, they won't have to be gay. 

Nothing to say about this except Miley is plain stupid for saying this and an insult to gay women and men everywhere.

Smiley Virus is just trailer park trash. Makes my skin crawl. :vomit: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

On another note, I read Miley Cyrus told gay women that if they find the right man, they won't have to be gay. 

Nothing to say about this except Miley is plain stupid for saying this and an insult to gay women and men everywhere.

And to think there was a time where they were trying to make her out as some kind of icon of sexual liberation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dazey said:

Smiley Virus is just trailer park trash. Makes my skin crawl. :vomit: 

Yeah I agree she's a dumb bitch. I'm ashamed to admit I find the song Wrecking Ball rather catchy :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah I agree she's a dumb bitch. I'm ashamed to admit I find the song Wrecking Ball rather catchy :lol:

That's not what she said, though, she was saying that there are also good guys out there and that you don't have to go gay because there aren't any decent guys (like apparently she has done), but she phrased it rather poorly and now it may sound to some like she's telling gay people that they don't have to be gay. She has always been a spokesperson for the LGBT community.

I find her song Nothing Breaks Like a Heart incredibly catchy and I'm not ashamed! It's a good song.

Edited by EvanG
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, EvanG said:

That's not what she said, though, she was saying that there are also good guys out there and that you don't have to go gay because there aren't any decent guys (like apparently she has done), but she phrased it rather poorly and now it may sound to some like she's telling gay people that they don't have to be gay. She has always been a spokesperson for the LGBT community.

I find her song Nothing Breaks Like a Heart incredibly catchy and I'm not ashamed! It's a good song.

I haven't read the quote, but that still sounds bad and she still comes off like a dumbass :lol:

  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the stuff the capital "L" Lesbiasn and queer gals argue about. Somehow the misandry of it all tends to get lost in the shuffle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lio said:

I haven't read the quote, but that still sounds bad and she still comes off like a dumbass :lol:

She was talking on instagram live about her experience with men. What is really stupid is that nowadays you can't say anything without people taking a quote out of context and putting it on social media and everyone has an opinion without knowing what she actually said. I have no idea where dontdamnmeuyi2015 got the quote from where Miley told lesbians that ''they don't have to be gay'' because she obviously never said anything like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EvanG said:

She was talking on instagram live about her experience with men. What is really stupid is that nowadays you can't say anything without people taking a quote out of context and putting it on social media and everyone has an opinion without knowing what she actually said. I have no idea where dontdamnmeuyi2015 got the quote from where Miley told lesbians that ''they don't have to be gay'' because she obviously never said anything like that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to look it up now:

Quote

Addressing her sexuality, Miley added: ‘There are good men out there guys, don’t give up. ‘You don’t have to be gay, there are good people with d**ks out there, you’ve just got to find them.’

She added: ‘I just always thought I had to be gay because all guys were evil but it’s not true.’

 

She reacted to backlash by saying:

Quote

‘I was talking sh*t about sucky guys'

Might be taken out of context, probably is.

Either way, still think the same about her. Desperately craving attention. Separated after 7 months of marriage in May, then had a girlfriend, and now this guy for a couple of weeks. Probably won't take that long for this guy to turn out a sucky guy too. I don't think anyone needs any relationship advice from her. I can't take someone seriously who took her vows just a year ago and since has had two other 'serious' relationships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer her with long hair, but she's still incredibly hot in that video...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lio said:

Either way, still think the same about her. Desperately craving attention. Separated after 7 months of marriage in May, then had a girlfriend, and now this guy for a couple of weeks. Probably won't take that long for this guy to turn out a sucky guy too. I don't think anyone needs any relationship advice from her. I can't take someone seriously who took her vows just a year ago and since has had two other 'serious' relationships.

That's a lot more than I know, all I know about her is that her father is Billy Ray Cyrus and that she likes to post nude pics... hahaha.

And I thought she was progressive and that's why I had to look it up too so I watched the instagram clip. And like I said, it's funny, or more stupid, how people take everything out of context immediately. I don't think she was giving ''relationship advice'' either, just talking on instagram live with her friend about her own experiences.

Edited by EvanG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EvanG said:

That's a lot more than I know, all I know about her is that her father is Billy Ray Cyrus and that she likes to post nude pics... hahaha.

And I thought she was progressive and that's why I had to look it up too so I watched the instagram clip. And like I said, it's funny, or more stupid, how people take everything out of context immediately. I don't think she was giving ''relationship advice'' either, just talking on instagram live with her friend about her own experiences.

I knew as much as you before I read that article to find her quotes. Or well, less, didn't know about the nude pics, you filthy pig :P

It's true about the context, that's why I tried to look up what she said exactly. But I don't feel like watching her instagram story, so I'll believe you instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lio said:

I knew as much as you before I read that article to find her quotes. Or well, less, didn't know about the nude pics, you filthy pig :P

It's true about the context, that's why I tried to look up what she said exactly. But I don't feel like watching her instagram story, so I'll believe you instead.

Me neither, I just read the article and they posted a thirty second clip to the instagram live bit where she talked about it.

I only know about the nude pics because @Oldest Goat keeps sending me them through PM with himself photoshopped into them while dressed in leather. I have no idea why, he's totally obsessed, I tell ya!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Dazey said:

Smiley Virus is just trailer park trash. Makes my skin crawl. :vomit: 

lol I agree. I think she should keep her mouth shut and live her life without telling the world about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lio said:

I had to look it up now:

She reacted to backlash by saying:

Might be taken out of context, probably is.

Either way, still think the same about her. Desperately craving attention. Separated after 7 months of marriage in May, then had a girlfriend, and now this guy for a couple of weeks. Probably won't take that long for this guy to turn out a sucky guy too. I don't think anyone needs any relationship advice from her. I can't take someone seriously who took her vows just a year ago and since has had two other 'serious' relationships.

Well, sometimes you need to think things through before you tweet them online. I don't think she's a homophobe, but then again who really knows?

Anyway, that's the problem with all the tweeting and shit, people just type without realizing the results of their words. Yeah, and she of all people should not be giving relationship advice to anyone. :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, sometimes you need to think things through before you tweet them online. I don't think she's a homophobe, but then again who really knows?

Anyway, that's the problem with all the tweeting and shit, people just type without realizing the results of their words. Yeah, and she of all people should not be giving relationship advice to anyone. :facepalm:

Except she didn't tweet anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really wish she would get into doing porn :lol:. Im surprised she hasnt done the leaked sex tape publicity thing yet.

Edited by Sydney Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I really wish she would get into doing porn :lol:. Im surprised she hasnt done the leaked sex tape publicity thing yet.

My cock is waiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's got no tits, no arse and bears an unsettling resemblence to Billy Ray Cyrus, I don't see the attraction myself.  With short hair its frightening, she looks like a fuckin' boy.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

She's got no tits, no arse and bears an unsettling resemblence to Billy Ray Cyrus, I don't see the attraction myself.  With short hair its frightening, she looks like a fuckin' boy.

She is just a lairy slag want to see someone shut her up by shoving a huge black cock in her mouth

Car battery has died fucking great gotta jump start it now hoping me old man had jumper cables if not fuck knows what the RAC will charge.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

She is just a lairy slag want to see someone shut her up by shoving a huge black cock in her mouth

Why does the cock have to be black? :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, just got paid decently (for once) for a piece on how beautiful autumn is. It’s as if ones being bribed to not write anything of substance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×