Bumblefoot To Focus On Solo Career

didnt see this on here http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-bumblefoot-to-focus-on-his-solo-career-ive-tried-to-do-both-and-its-been-really-difficult/

"There's only so much time, and you can't be in two places at once. Teleporters, no; army of clones, no. You can only be in one place at one time, and that kind of gets in the way of things, and you have to start making choices."
"I'm focusing on my stuff."
He added: "I'm sure it's gonna be an exciting, interesting year for everybody — for GUNS, for me, for everybody. A lot of stokes in the fire… for them, for me. We'll see what happens in 2015."

didnt see this on here http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-bumblefoot-to-focus-on-his-solo-career-ive-tried-to-do-both-and-its-been-really-difficult/

"There's only so much time, and you can't be in two places at once. Teleporters, no; army of clones, no. You can only be in one place at one time, and that kind of gets in the way of things, and you have to start making choices."
"I'm focusing on my stuff."
He added: "I'm sure it's gonna be an exciting, interesting year for everybody — for GUNS, for me, for everybody. A lot of stokes in the fire… for them, for me. We'll see what happens in 2015."

I was with him , on his side, following his train of thought, until he said, 'for Guns'.

After Bumblefoots recent listening party in New York, he conducted an interview with "Horns Up Rocks"

The Full Interview can be viewed here:

Excerpts:

Bumble says that 2015 will be an exciting year for everyone and for Guns… and that there is "a lot of strokes in the fire… for them, for me. We will see what happens in 2015"

Bumble confirms that he will spend most of 2015 working on solo projects, explaining that is difficult to manage Guns as well as his solo work. He Goes on to say "You can't be in two places at once. You can only be in one place at one time, and that kind of gets in the way of things, and you have to start making choices"

Bumble mentions he underwent surgery in january to have a cancerous tumor removed, and he is cancer free.

• Like 4

gnr talk at the very end, he talks like there's him and then there's guns and he tried to work with them and do his solo stuff but it wasn't possible so now he's focusing on his solo stuff? an exciting and interesting year for him and for guns he seems to keep his self separate from "them"

Edited by PITBOSS

It seems like he's holding something back, don't know if it's something he can't say because of contract or legal stuff?

I think from how he's been saying stuff in interviews over the last few months that he is or wants out of guns .

• Like 2

sure... your wallet is full of money ,never liked the guy always thought he was with GN'R for money nothin more ,the coolest with fans was just part of the job. Bye Ron...

Everyone in this new band is in for the money... and self promotion

My guess is he is out, but trying to keep a foot in the door. Without a tour right now, it doesn't benefit either party to say he is out. If by the time touring comes Bumble and Axl reach an agreement, this way it won't be too awkward. We know there was a falling out during the South America Tour, Bumble handed his notice in, Axl accepted. However, this could all change in a year's time.

My guess is he is out, but trying to keep a foot in the door. Without a tour right now, it doesn't benefit either party to say he is out. If by the time touring comes Bumble and Axl reach an agreement, this way it won't be too awkward. We know there was a falling out during the South America Tour, Bumble handed his notice in, Axl accepted. However, this could all change in a year's time.

Really, we know these things?

Really, we know these things?

I'm going by what I remember from what Subsy said in that Q&A thread. If I'm misremembering I hope he correct me. Edited by Amir

Here we go:

Subsy, is Ron out ?

You trolling? Lol

It's the million dollar question but I believe so yes. Remember I broke that first and nobody gave it any credence at all... Inc MSL who said something along the lines of he's spoken to someone and he was definitely not going anywhere. As it stands, he's handed his notice in an Axl is aware BBF is out? 100% yes.