The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

• 2 years later...

UUUURGH JUST HOME MET THE GIRL I LIKE AT THE BUSSTOP AND SPEWED MY JUNKYARD GUTS UP IN FRONT OF HER THEN TRIED TOO SPIT N GOT SLAVERS ALL DOWN ME N TRIED TOO DISCONNET THE DROOL AND IT WOULDNT PULL SO TWISTED IT AROUND MY ARM N WALKEDG AWAY IV BLOWN IT WITH HER NO DOUBT

I really wish you'd post more on here man :lol:

Hes a fuckin' legend, isn't he? :lol:

• Like 3

I pay way too much to live here with the parents but at least I get my money's worth of their beer, food and companionship. They barely talk to me but some social interaction is better than nothing.

Dude, leave. You make all these excuses but with what you pay them you could get a bachelor pad and do what you want.

I pay way too much to live here with the parents but at least I get my money's worth of their beer, food and companionship. They barely talk to me but some social interaction is better than nothing.

Dude, leave. You make all these excuses but with what you pay them you could get a bachelor pad and do what you want.

Yeah, I turned my apartment into my "man cave". Leather reclining sofa, 60" flat screen tv, computer in the living room, laptop for the sofa, humidors throughout.....I actually like chilling out here more than going out to most places.... :lol:

The eternal question...

...do I finish what beer I have left tonight while I'm on a bit of a roll, or be sensible and save some for a Sunday session tomorrow?

Well I'm clearly a week too late here......but I always find that going with the moment is the best thing. If you're on a roll, you go with it. You have no idea what tomorrow will bring and if you're still on a roll the next day, go to the shop and buy a few more and then be a bit frugal during the week if you have to.

It's called living the good life. Just remember to down a big glass of water with a Berocca before you go to bed and you'll be right for the next day. :awesomeface:

Anyways, this afternoon I had my haircut and my hairdresser is now in the regular pattern of asking me if I would like a champagne when I sit in the chair. The answer has never been no and today was no exception. So I've been lightly drinking since 4 this afternoon, have had the better part of a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc after the champagne I enjoyed in the salon and will soon go out for dinner and feeling like a French Martini.......ooh ooh!!! Life is good! :awesomeface:

And yes, my haircut was fine. The champagne is not a ploy to make me drunk and unable to see what's going on on my head. :lol:

Edited by Redhead74

Yeah, I turned my apartment into my "man cave". Leather reclining sofa, 60" flat screen tv, computer in the living room, laptop for the sofa, humidors throughout.....I actually like chilling out here more than going out to most places.... :lol:

Fights on tonight, can i come round yours? I'l sort the booze out? :D

• Like 1

The eternal question...

...do I finish what beer I have left tonight while I'm on a bit of a roll, or be sensible and save some for a Sunday session tomorrow?

Well I'm clearly a week too late here......but I always find that going with the moment is the best thing. If you're on a roll, you go with it. You have no idea what tomorrow will bring and if you're still on a roll the next day, go to the shop and buy a few more and then be a bit frugal during the week if you have to.

It's called living the good life. Just remember to down a big glass of water with a Berocca before you go to bed and you'll be right for the next day. :awesomeface:

Anyways, this afternoon I had my haircut and my hairdresser is now in the regular pattern of asking me if I would like a champagne when I sit in the chair. The answer has never been no and today was no exception. So I've been lightly drinking since 4 this afternoon, have had the better part of a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc after the champagne I enjoyed in the salon and will soon go out for dinner and feeling like a French Martini.......ooh ooh!!! Life is good! :awesomeface:

And yes, my haircut was fine. The champagne is not a ploy to make me drunk and unable to see what's going on on my head. :lol:

Thanks for the wise words. That's pretty much what I did. Just said fuck it, I'll buy some more tomorrow.

Never got into the Berroca thing, though. Normally I just suffer in silence the next day. Water definitely helps.

The eternal question...

Thanks for the wise words. That's pretty much what I did. Just said fuck it, I'll buy some more tomorrow.

Never got into the Berroca thing, though. Normally I just suffer in silence the next day. Water definitely helps.

Good! Life is to be lived.....not saved for tomorrow!

I swear by Berocca (or any soluble multi vitamin) as a great leveller though. I guess it's all about hydration because the ultimate cause of a hangover is dehydration but I think all the vitamins and minerals are restored from everything you pee out whilst drinking. I really find it helps me feel more balanced the morning after a big night. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone tried Buckfast? My mate rang me this morning from the hospital with cuts all over him after a night on it. My other friend he was drinking with woke up in the woods nearby with a massive bruise on his head and when he got back to his house all the kitchen cupboards doors had been taken off. Neither of them have a fucking clue what happened. I've been getting updates all day. Very entertaining for me.

• Like 1

Anyone tried Buckfast? My mate rang me this morning from the hospital with cuts all over him after a night on it. My other friend he was drinking with woke up in the woods nearby with a massive bruise on his head and when he got back to his house all the kitchen cupboards doors had been taken off. Neither of them have a fucking clue what happened. I've been getting updates all day. Very entertaining for me.

WTF???