The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

15 minutes ago, soon said:

:lol: My place! Plus bargain brand condiments and Im using sliced bread as buns. Culinary excellence. 

So you do have hot dogs over there? I never knew that.

Nah we have em alright, I just thought you meant there was these places that yous had that sold just beer and hot dogs and was asking us if we had em too :lol:

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Nah we have em alright, I just thought you meant there was these places that yous had that sold just beer and hot dogs and was asking us if we had em too :lol:

Wouldnt that be perfect?! :lol:

We somewhat do at Baseball diamonds. Or after the bar lets out theres hot dog stands on the street. Or at some movie theatres you can buy beer and hot dogs. Theres even a handful of Hot Dog focused gastro pubs - but thats anything but cheap. 

Also, why arent we all boiling our hot dogs in beer?!?!

10 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

hot dogs here are usually sold in vans, along with burgers and kebabs, mainly eaten when the pubs shut. We also have American diners which are about the only place to buy a hot dog and be seated :lol:

I live in a town full of kebabs but for what ever reason the food trucks do the dogs and burgers while the kebabs are mostly in buildings.

UK American Diners? So chilli cheese fries prepared by the culinary community that invented blood pudding? Cool, but I believe I will pass. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

A nice on the pice eh? :lol:  Are you drinking lad?

More, doing fifty things at once.

3 minutes ago, soon said:

I live in a town full of kebabs but for what ever reason the food trucks do the dogs and burgers while the kebabs are mostly in buildings.

UK American Diners? So chilli cheese fries prepared by the culinary community that invented blood pudding? Cool, but I believe I will pass. :lol:

Black pudding is nice. So is Haggis. 

12 minutes ago, soon said:

The problem is that on this forum the people from England you speak to are invariably working class scum so you're not talking about the same kind of kebab, you're talking about Edgware Road kebab, these lot are talking about greasy shit wrapped up in greasy paper with a ton of day old sliced 'salad' and chilli sauce slathered over it served by illegal immigrants :lol:  

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

The problem is that on this forum the people from England you speak to are invariably working class scum so you're not talking about the same kind of kebab, you're talking about Edgware Road kebab, these lot are talking about greasy shit wrapped up in a bag with a ton of day old sliced 'salad' and chilli sauce slathered over it :lol:  

Do you not know that I am working class prol scum, myself? :lol:

Never had an up-scale kebab. Do you all know about the version of the Donner that was adapted for the NA sweet tooth, the Donair?

1 minute ago, soon said:

Do you not know that I am working class prol scum, myself? :lol:

Never had an up-scale kebab. Do you all know about the version of the Donner that was adapted for the NA sweet tooth, the Donair?

I'm just sayin' yous lot serve up quality nosh from what I'm led to believe, serve up a dirty kebab round your way and you'll get sued, over here the worst you'll get is your window booted in by some pisshead or else the kebab thrown in some hapless till tarts face while the culprit runs off goin' 'hahaha, ya paki cunt' :lol: 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:
39 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

But does it have the same effect on those with an allergy?

The blue is from penicillin. 

I'm allergic to penicillin but I can eat blue cheese, so it must be a different strain of mold! Kind of gross all around when you think about it. :lol:

• Thanks 1