The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

58 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I'm not gonna lie, I've seen a copy in a goodwill thrift shop :lol:

I work for a charity and we often get CD donated but i've never seen any other Guns stuff. Incidentally if it doesn't sell in our shops we sell them to an online buying site and get 10 pence for each copy. Kinda sad really.

52 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Nope :(

Oh.  Sorry to bring up something that makes you sad.  We're celebrating you here though!  Plus the weather!

Is there like a fermented fish or smoked reindeer delicacy that we could have to celebrate your birthday?

I believe youre gonna get that marshall stack this year!

Edited by soon

11 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I work for a charity and we often get CD donated but i've never seen any other Guns stuff. Incidentally if it doesn't sell in our shops we sell them to an online buying site and get 10 pence for each copy. Kinda sad really.

Oi if you get any Stones CDs nick em for me innit :lol:

• Haha 1

Bf left to work away for a couple days and somehow I feel relieved because I don't have to have sex in a couple days. It's not that I don't like it, because normally I do, it's just that for the past days it's hurt so fucking bad. I think my cunt shrunk when he worked away for two weeks and I didn't get no dick. TMI bye

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Nah it's okay, I might go visit her soon. 

There is a reindeer "stew" we ate home today, it's called "bidus". Good stuff.

Well I have to make a lot of money :lol:

Oh, good.  Hope you had a great time!

Bidus, eh.  love to learn about new foods. Just looked it up and found a recipe, but it through google translate - bidus sounds really tasty! Its stew weather here too.  

you got this!  Amp sooner then you know - you've already been working hard and saving

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎01 at 6:18 PM, janrichmond said:

Aw geez, that's just embarrassing. again, poor Axl. :lol: 

Do you ever see really expensive name brand stuff come in? Like maybe some old vintage dresses?

• 5 months later...

Edit: to clarify, I’m in the happiest of marriages. I’ve been completely loyal to my husband. I just can’t get someone off my mind. Maybe the piss taking this post is likely to cause will help me get over them? :lol:

Edited by Gracii Guns

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

Edit: to clarify, I’m in the happiest of marriages. I’ve been completely loyal to my husband. I just can’t get someone off my mind. Maybe the piss taking this post is likely to cause will help me get over them? :lol:

Thats just called thinking presh, we all do it!  I bought that album when it came out, the best punk album in the world.  Questionable fuckin' title to say the least, i think it had The fuckin' Boomtown Rats on it.  And Jilted John, have you ever heard Jilted John?  Actually, thinking about it you should have a listen, quite apart from being the worst song on planet earth ever it might be what your old man'll be singing at kareoke, pissed as fuck, in floods of tears in some ghastly northern pub somewhere, cop an earful of this, you don't wanna do this to him, do ya? :lol:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Thats just called thinking presh, we all do it!  I bought that album when it came out, the best punk album in the world.  Questionable fuckin' title to say the least, i think it had The fuckin' Boomtown Rats on it.  And Jilted John, have you ever heard Jilted John?  Actually, thinking about it you should have a listen, quite apart from being the worst song on planet earth ever it might be what your old man'll be singing at kareoke, pissed as fuck, in floods of tears in some ghastly northern pub somewhere, cop an earful of this, you don't wanna do this to him, do ya? :lol:

Poor ol' Jilted John. My dad's girlfriend is called Julie. She would have been a '70s teen, maybe she is Julie the Jilter? 

To be fair, my husband ain't a bad singer. He could do a good job of karaoke. Imagine a 6' 1" rotund Yorkshireman singing this while crying into his pint? I'm not the kind of woman to let that happen. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Poor ol' Jilted John. My dad's girlfriend is called Julie. She would have been a '70s teen, maybe she is Julie the Jilter? 

To be fair, my husband ain't a bad singer. He could do a good job of karaoke. Imagine a 6' 1" rotund Yorkshireman singing this while crying into his pint? I'm not the kind of woman to let that happen. 

You’re a good girl :lol:  Also, respect for liking The Buzzcocks!  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

@Gracii Guns What Len said. That's completely normal so don't be so hard on yourself.

I too often fantasize about people who aren't your husband. :lol:

Thanks. It’s not a sex thing. We’re best friends. I gather that the feeling is reciprocated, which doesn’t help. 

I’ll take your advice and not be so hard on myself. It’s only feelings.  

17 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

More like when you want to spend more time with a person you enjoy spending time with, and miss them when you can’t. I assume that’s very normal. 

Look I had a good time and everything too but...you’ve just gotta let go darlin’.  I’m gonna walk away now and I’m not gonna look back...whatever else happens, we’ll always have Blackpool Illuminations :( 

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Look I had a good time and everything too but...you’ve just gotta let go darlin’.  I’m gonna walk away now and I’m not gonna look back...whatever else happens, we’ll always have Blackpool Illuminations :( 

You big jilting Julie! 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You loved that song didn't you, it's like your new favourite track :lol:

Look, that song got me through a really tough time in my life, okay? It really said how I felt inside, y’know? It spoke to my heart when it was shattered into a million pieces. 

• Haha 2