Lithium

The love/sex/relationship thread

4 minutes ago, soon said:

Haha, yep. So to speak. We have plenty in common but its surprising that we found each other.

That's good. I've always wondered if opposites attract works in a relationship. Not saying that's how it is for you, but in general. I used to have a friend who was very different than me, so at the end of the day the friendship didn't work out because we had too many different interests and didn't see eye to eye on so many things. So I definitely can't imagine that working in a relationship, but maybe it would work out great.

9 minutes ago, EvanG said:

That's good. I've always wondered if opposites attract works in a relationship. Not saying that's how it is for you, but in general. I used to have a friend who was very different than me, so at the end of the day the friendship didn't work out because we had too many different interests and didn't see eye to eye on so many things. So I definitely can't imagine that working in a relationship, but maybe it would work out great.

So far so good. She and I are still in our 'havent had fight yet' early era of a relationship, but I think the relationship has legs (she most certainly does! lol). I think that her parents already wanting to invite me to share in family traditions means that they think we are solid too.

Yeah, Ive had some friendships drift apart for those types of reasons. And its sad, but sometimes unavoidable. Theres no major issues that she and I disagree on though, just very different interests, lifestyle and preferences. From my side of things, I think she expands my horizons.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I just had a lunch date with a co-worker of mine. Her name is Kathrin and a lovely girl. I like her a lot and think that I have some feelings for her. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

@SoulMonster sorry that your wife has been unwell. It takes a strong marriage to get through that. You two sound like really good friends. Enjoy your evening together. I'm glad that you have each other. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sosso said:

I just had a lunch date with a co-worker of mine. Her name is Kathrin and a lovely girl. I like her a lot and think that I have some feelings for her. 

Thats exciting, Im happy for you! I hope you two will have some fun as you explore your feelings for her.

Just my opinion, but maybe wait until the 5th date to tell her what your screen name means :lol:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, soon said:

Thats exciting, Im happy for you! I hope you two will have some fun as you explore your feelings for her.

Just my opinion, but maybe wait until the 5th date to tell her what your screen name means :lol:

I haven't even thought about that, but I guess that you're right. Maybe after date number 50 :lol:

• Haha 1

Waiting on the call from my attorney that my divorce is final....judge is taking forever to sign the final papers. 🙄

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Waiting on the call from my attorney that my divorce is final....judge is taking forever to sign the final papers. 🙄

I have a vague recollection that your ex was a grade A nasty guy, wasn't he?! Hope the divorce gives you the fresh start you need. How are you feeling about it? 

2 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I have a vague recollection that your ex was a grade A nasty guy, wasn't he?! Hope the divorce gives you the fresh start you need. How are you feeling about it? 

Well the first one was the really bad one, but this one was not great either. I feel great, just want that chapter of my life to finally end, once and for all.

• Like 1

I don't think I've had a crush on anyone for a very long time now... certainly nobody on the same side of the ocean as me. Major dry spell.

11 hours ago, Graeme said:

I don't think I've had a crush on anyone for a very long time now... certainly nobody on the same side of the ocean as me. Major dry spell.

You're a giant. The only thing you crush is skyscrapers. On the other side of the ocean. Japan.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

You're a giant. The only thing you crush is skyscrapers. On the other side of the ocean. Japan.

I am big in Japan...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Well, yeah, you are big everywhere.

Not here.

59 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Not here.

*Evan said via subtitles because he's Mothra*

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

*Evan said via subtitles because he's Mothra*

You would be considered big over here, rumour has it that you're 2,25 m.

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

You would be considered big over here, rumour has it that you're 2,25 m.

2.05m

10 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

2.05m

That's still pretty damn tall, man. If we ever go to a concert together, may I sit on your shoulders so we can annoy the people standing behind us?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

2.05m

lanky cunt :lol:

16 minutes ago, EvanG said:

That's still pretty damn tall, man. If we ever go to a concert together, may I sit on your shoulders so we can annoy the people standing behind us?

Sure Evan haha

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

lanky cunt :lol:

At my highschool orientation as I walked through the door to my left was a 7ft something dude, I had to crane my neck, a rare experience. I immediately bombarded him with the lines I have to hear ad nauseum "Wow, you're tall. How's the weather up there?" "Do you play basketball?" 

Honestly, being so tall can be harrowing. I know how the slaves must've felt. 

• GNFNR 1

Pretty decent chance that I've found "the one." Granted, it's still very early on, but she's just a wonderful woman, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. Funny thing is that she initially turned me down due to my political views, but eventually came around and wanted to get together, and we've been fairly inseparable since.

I'm a few months away from 34...I don't have the energy for dating anymore. Let's hope that this is it for me! :lol:

• GNFNR 1

Posted (edited)

Funny thing is that she initially turned me down due to my political views

How many times McCoy, don't tell em about the Nazi thing until at least a month in.  And work it in gradually.  Y'know, whistle Deutschland Uber Alles in the car, maybe wear your jack boots out one night, if you hit em with the blut and boden and Mein Kampf before they get to know you a little you're putting yourself at a considerable handicapp.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 4