Lithium

The love/sex/relationship thread

1 hour ago, The Real McCoy said:

Pretty decent chance that I've found "the one." Granted, it's still very early on, but she's just a wonderful woman, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. Funny thing is that she initially turned me down due to my political views, but eventually came around and wanted to get together, and we've been fairly inseparable since.

I'm a few months away from 34...I don't have the energy for dating anymore. Let's hope that this is it for me! :lol:

So she likes you and have sound political views? She's a keeper for sure. Good luck!

7 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

So she likes you and have sound political views? She's a keeper for sure. Good luck!

She's a liberal and I'm a conservative, but we find a way to make it work. And yes, for that reason alone, she's definitely a keeper!

@The Real McCoy Good to see you back!

How long have you been seeing the lefty love of your life? How did you meet? Does she know you're a country music DJ? :P

• Haha 2

On 10/04/2019 at 8:52 PM, SoulMonster said:

Well, yeah, you are big everywhere.

Well, quite. 

On 4/12/2019 at 2:52 PM, Gracii Guns said:

@The Real McCoy Good to see you back!

How long have you been seeing the lefty love of your life? How did you meet? Does she know you're a country music DJ? :P

I’ve been lurking - there just hasn’t been a whole lot of GNR activity, so I haven’t been posting. I usually check the forum at least once every day, though!

And we’ve been dating for about two months now, so it’s still really new, but it’s been off to a great start. We generally don’t talk politics since it’s literally the one thing that we don’t agree on, but when we do, we can both have an intelligent discussion on things and we try to see the other’s point of view. She’s a very intelligent, sweet, and kind-hearted woman. 

And hilariously enough, she knew that when we first started dating, and her mom is a listener :lol:

On 4/13/2019 at 1:49 PM, spunko12345 said:

It will be convenient at elections at least. You won't have to bother leaving the house to vote as you'll just cancel each other out anyway 😄

If we can make it through next year, her and I need to just head to the altar and get it over with :lol:

On 13/04/2019 at 6:49 PM, spunko12345 said:

It will be convenient at elections at least. You won't have to bother leaving the house to vote as you'll just cancel each other out anyway 😄

There's actually fuckin' genius in that, there's potential for the end of every one on one political argument ever there, you could bring the electorate to a standstill with that :lol:

On 13/04/2019 at 6:49 PM, spunko12345 said:

If I was her I'd just drug his food on election day. :lol: 

There's something incredibly lame about couples having serious political arguments, especially married ones.  'to have and to hold, in sickness and in health...but not if you vote for that cunt!' :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

5 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I have a 14 inch penis. Just saying.

When flaccid, or....?