The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

20 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Won't happen but imagine if he gets sparked out on his American debut? 

My brother was saying that.  And of course it can happen, Miller is 21 stone of heavyweight beast, he's not exactly a puncher but then AJ is hardly chin of the century either, he can be rocked. 

In other news, Million Dollar Crolla is looking to fight Lomachenko.  To me Lomachenko is like, an evolutionary step in boxing, he's like the fuckin' Nietschzean superman of boxing right now, I'm not sure who can beat him, his fights are just like a dazzling display of dominance and technical ability.

17 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I would piss myself with laughter if Miller banged him out and Hearn loses his Golden Goose .. Fuck it give me a score on Miller via KO

It would ruin things for everyone.  Fury, Whyte and Wilder would be fucked because their big Josh payday that they are freezing him out over would be long gone, Eddie Hearns matchroom would take a massive blow and Josh too.  It'd be a monumental fuck up.  If you really think about it this Josh fight, the reason they are playing hardball the way they are is that they know that if they are to retire with any kind of big payday money, the sort of money that will make up the bulk of such a fortune is only obtainable through fighting Big Josh, if the shine was to come off him now it'd fuck things up for the whole heavyweight division, they'd all secretly weep if he got banged at this stage.

15 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

That Miller is a big tub of lard. Typical modern heavyweight.

He's actually not, he's just huge.  I mean 20 stone, fuck me.  But he's not really fat, he's just not ripped.

maxresdefault.jpg

Fat doesn't look like that, fat droops, he's just a monster.  It's not like he's got a big flabby belly or something. 

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

He's actually not, he's just huge.  I mean 20 stone, fuck me.  But he's not really fat, he's just not ripped.

maxresdefault.jpg

Fat doesn't look like that, fat droops, he's just a monster.  It's not like he's got a big flabby belly or something. 

I don't know. Those pecs are veering more onto the boobyish side. 

I just realised how gay this conversation is haha

He should do Miller, he's a good Joshua fit, he don't move a great deal, ain't the most heavy handed, a good little introduction to the American market, although i think a lot of that American market bollocks is overblown, I don't see him becoming a household name...though he might, who knows. 

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

?

American negro terminology for money, Benjamin Franklin is on their notes.

49 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Nowt but Johnny Schmucks, boxers these days. They don't even fight on proper telly. 

Find me a fighter in history with the skill of Vasily Lomachenko.

Has anyone else been watching the youtube channel of Tyan Booth?  For those who don't know he's a mouthy journeyman Ingle gym fighter who got into a bit of trouble for controversial comments, he's since been banned and he's taken to youtube to slaughter anybody and everybody in boxing and it is unintentionally hilairious throughout:

This ones regarding Terence Crawfords girlfriends weight :lol:

38 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Miller apparently said something about AJ's Mum how fucking low is that? I know it's boxing and all about the mind games but how old are you son 12? 

yeah the first instance was a good while back when they kicked off at some WBC function or something.  But he was doing it here too.  AJ for his part actually started chatting to Millers mum in this presser.  He's actually annoyed Big Josh a bit.