Len Cnut

The Boxing Thread

On 12/14/2018 at 6:48 PM, Gavin82 said:

If in case no 1 else has noticed both them fights nx wknd 

DW is on SkySports Box Office 9pm

Then CF is on BTSport Box office 10pm

And Warren is claiming sabotage (by Hearn)!

I'll filch both of them so my loyalty is to neither haha.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

And Warren is claiming sabotage (by Hearn)!

I'll filch both of them so my loyalty is to neither haha.

The stupid thing is these guys are supposed to be good businessmen and what they are doing is essentially splitting their audience in half.

• Like 1

I had Chisora winning that until that fuckin’ left, fuck me, tuned him right up with that one.  Big Josh made a fuckin’ prick of himself at the end there.

• Like 1

Some well good fights too come nx year boys n girlss & fuck me that punch he was proper sleeping

I was worried for him man, they was putting him in the recovery position and all that.  Josh though, what the fuck are you doing man?  The whole thing is set up for him to square up with Dillian and go 'I'm up for it' and he basically goes 'yeah, i'm up for but there's an order in which people want it i.e. Wilder first then etc etc etc' and Dillian takes offence to this so he's like look you either want it or you don't so Josh is like look, people want it in a certain order do they want a Wilder or a Whyte so when he says Whyte they all cheer and then he starts gettin' shirty with the crowd like alright well I don't wanna hear no boos then when i fight Dillian and they start booing him, Jesus Christ :lol:  I mean this whole thing is engineered to make you look good, the crowd love you and with your own fuckin' mouth and the shit coming out of it you basically turn them against you.  For the first time ever Josh came off as a bit of a prick to me, people always used to say he was fake and I never agreed but he really made himself look a bit of a wally.  These guys really have no idea about crowd pleasing, seriously, when have you seen in your life an instance of a boxer basically getting lairy with the crowd...that are on his side too.  

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Haven't watched it. Torrents let me down!

I'll spoil it for you then. The black guy won. :lol: 

• Haha 2

On 12/23/2018 at 10:19 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Haven't watched it. Torrents let me down!

Told ya mate! Gotta pay the cost if you want the good stuff

Who the fucks gonna care to go to all the hassle of torrenting Del Boy vs Dillian Whyte :lol:

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Who the fucks gonna care to go to all the hassle of torrenting Del Boy vs Dillian Whyte :lol:

To be honest with you after the fight was over I did find myself thinking fucking hell I did a score on that 

9 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

To be honest with you after the fight was over I did find myself thinking fucking hell I did a score on that 

It was alright as fights go its just, y'know, a bit mickey mouse for someone to torrent.  If its some big big fight then you could understand but it is what it is, two limited come forward type fighters that have a good little ruck.  I hear Warrington Frampton was a belter, Warringtons really won me over y'know, quality operator, Selby and Frampton are good scalps and I don't buy that whole Frampton is finished bullshit, Warrington is just a classy operator. 

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

It was alright as fights go its just, y'know, a bit mickey mouse for someone to torrent.  If its some big big fight then you could understand but it is what it is, two limited come forward type fighters that have a good little ruck.  I hear Warrington Frampton was a belter, Warringtons really won me over y'know, quality operator, Selby and Frampton are good scalps and I don't buy that whole Frampton is finished bullshit, Warrington is just a classy operator. 

Yeah that was a good fight I paid £20 for that one and recorded it .. should of watched that one live really was the better card overall fair play to BT there given Sly a run for there money 

11 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Yeah that was a good fight I paid £20 for that one and recorded it .. should of watched that one live really was the better card overall fair play to BT there given Sly a run for there money 

How was it?  I mean was it evens, did Warrington proper do him, was it cagey, did they get stuck in, how did it go?  I wish I'd watched that one.

How was it?  I mean was it evens, did Warrington proper do him, was it cagey, did they get stuck in, how did it go?  I wish I'd watched that one.

Have a look on youtube it will likely be on there mate 

Warrington is a fuckin' Trooper I can tell you that much 

13 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

It is not an endorsement of the desirability of the fight that nobody bothered to put a torrent up, as normally they are always up within two hours.

18 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Told ya mate! Gotta pay the cost if you want the good stuff

Or re-watch Rocky 4.

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

It is not an endorsement of the desirability of the fight that nobody bothered to put a torrent up, as normally they are always up within two hours.

Or re-watch Rocky 4.

If he dies he dies 

@Len Cnut

17 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is a valid point that boxing is always a bit of a disappointment compared to Balboa v Drago. 

I'm gonna post a couple of fights here to counter this:

I'd take each one of those over Drago Balboa :lol:

• Like 1

I'm gonna post a couple of fights here to counter this:

I'd take each one of those over Drago Balboa :lol:

The hits need to sound like gunshots. There needs to be slow motion shots with all the spittle and sweat flying. Defending is prohibited. And there needs to be mid-fight declamations such as, ''he is made of iron''.

It also helps if the fight brings down communism.

The hits need to sound like gunshots. There needs to be slow motion shots with all the spittle and sweat flying. Defending is prohibited

This is pretty much the pattern of the above fights :lol:

Right lads hypothetically if you could og back in time and sit in the audience for 1 fight and 1 fight only what fight is it?

For me it's Ali Vs Liston 2 It would be short lived but I have to put that conspiracy to bed in my own mind.

@Iron MikeyJ Yours I assume would be a Tyson fight but what 1?