The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

2 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

I think I'm gonna buy the Khan Crawford one. I love Amirs style and I've got a feeling this is gonna be a good fight. I'd love him to win this, it would be a sporting comeback as good as any.

Crawford will bang him, watch.

After all his ‘I AM OUTRAGED, I HAVE NEVER CHEATED, I WILL FIGHT TO CLEAR MY GOOD NAME’ bullshit from Jarrel Miller hes come out in the papers this morning going ‘yeah, fair dues, I was on PEDS’ :lol:  This after having spent the entire build up accusing Big Josh of it :lol: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2019/apr/19/anthony-joshua-new-opponent-jarrell-miller-eddie-hearn-boxing

12 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

He's fucking nuts old Bazza.

Just an old snooker promoter that made a killing off of marketing Chris Eubank back in the day, I prefer Frank Warren, good 'honest' old school English promoter in the tradition of Terry Lawless, Mickey Duff, Jarvis Astaire etc.  Fair dues he protects the fuck out of fighters and is proficient in kidnapping world titles but then Matchroom hardly put on fuckin' unifications either.  He's good though, Barry, I like him.  I think Eddies stupid for making enemies of people like Al Haymon/Shelley Finkel etc.

You should check out young Daniel Dubois fight from the weekend, he's a good talent.

Edited by Len Cnut

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Just an old snooker promoter that made a killing off of marketing Chris Eubank back in the day, I prefer Frank Warren, good 'honest' old school English promoter in the tradition of Terry Lawless, Mickey Duff, Jarvis Astaire etc.  Fair dues he protects the fuck out of fighters and is proficient in kidnapping world titles but then Matchroom hardly put on fuckin' unifications either.  He's good though, Barry, I like him.  I think Eddies stupid for making enemies of people like Al Haymon/Shelley Finkel etc.

You should check out young Daniel Dubois fight from the weekend, he's a good talent.

I will definately catch up on that one later. I did see a bit but definately need to see it all, they both looked intent on taking each others head off. 

Just brought a 24hr Sky Sports pass only £8.99 so looking forward too Canelo going too be awsume.

Thank fuck JW on for us Brits normal time 1030pm going too be a cracker off a fight well worth £19 from BT Box Office...!!!!