The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Anyone else really excited for Galahad vs Josh Warrington?

Yeah love a domestic tear up. Warrington deserves a lot of respect the cunt. Galahads trains with Dom Ingle doesn't he? Brook and Saunders have jumped ship any reason?

2 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Yeah love a domestic tear up. Warrington deserves a lot of respect the cunt. Galahads trains with Dom Ingle doesn't he? Brook and Saunders have jumped ship any reason?

Fuck knows, money I reckon, same reason GGG just left Abel Sanchez, in these latter stages is where they make the big money, they dont wanna share it with no charlie big bollocks trainer.

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuck knows, money I reckon, same reason GGG just left Abel Sanchez, in these latter stages is where they make the big money, they dont wanna share it with no charlie big bollocks trainer.

Good point I suppose 10% of 5 grand is acceptable but when it's 500k on the table you start to have a decision  to make.

chinga tu madre indeed :lol: 

10 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Good point I suppose 10% of 5 grand is acceptable but when it's 500k on the table you start to have a decision  to make.

I’d probably be more arsed about 10% of my 5 grand to be honest but alls that shows is my poor mans mentality :lol: 

37 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Do you not find this jiggery-pokery a bit annoying? For crying out loud, Wilder v Fury then the winner fights Joshua. It is really that simple. 

To a point yes but this is progress, Whyte is sort of the number 4 heavyweight if you like.  Also he's a local, being from just south of the water.

I like these next generation nights they are putting on Sky it's a great idea. Some good fights so far. Nothing worse than a packed undercard at big areanas where you have really game fighters giving it full pelters in front of the 02 janitors and half arsed Sky coverage.

• Like 1

Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Brazeale this weekend, I'll have to get a Sky day pass for that and do a dodgy stream for Billy Joe Saunders cuz thats on BT Sports and I ain't got that and I don't think there's like a one day way to get that shit.

13 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

You can pay BT sports to stream it from there website/app if you looking or a legal/stable way of doing this?

What, for like, just the one off?  I never knew that, how?  Its not a PPV event, its just something on BT Sports, if it was a PPV event you can just buy it as a standalone thing.

17 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Oh right I fought it was box office my bad what network is your mobile on? EE give you 6 months free 

Shit, I'm on EE and all, nice one!

In other news:

https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2019/05/13/mayweather-canelo-opponent-rape-daughter/

WHAT the fuck Baldomir?!  Jesus fuckin' Christ!  If he done that he's some next fuckin' sick cunt.

Edited by Len Cnut

Pernell Whittaker, the most underrated boxer of a generation, robbed against Julio Cesar Chavez and Oscar De La Hoya and Jose Luis Ramirez, only really lost the last two fighters of his career....before there was Floyd there was Sweet Pea Whittaker.  Having started boxing in 1984 he never really lost a fight properly until 1999, before retiring in 2001.  A legitimate 2 weight lineal world champion at light and welter.

Edited by Len Cnut