Len Cnut

The Boxing Thread

59 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@Len Cnut and @lukepowell1988 I'm watching you wankers 👀😂

*quickly takes his hand off Lukes dick* I don’t know what you’re talking about! :lol:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I have considered it but come to accept this is the modern game no escaping it you just gotta roll with it are kid 

What is the modern game though? You need to think of a new way of describing how little you enjoy football compared to whenever it was you liked it. I've heard the term "The modern game" forever and it's not surprising because people have always moaned about football and footballers.

Basically, if we don't like football for what it is now. We have to ask what we loved about it back then. Because let's not fucking kid ourselves, its always been about money in our lifetimes. Our Gerrards, Henrys, Giggsys, Wrightys and Lampardsys are all multi multi millionaires.  We are not old enough to be able to be smug and say how much better it was back then because we ARE the Premier League era. 

• Like 1

Just watch lower league and non-league football. Less diving; teams connected with the actual communities they represent; no money involved; cheaper to watch. I do not know why anyone would want to support all the big Prawn Sandwich teams like Man U and Arsenal these days.  

Morpeth Town. Support teams like that. Unibond league.

17 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Just watch lower league and non-league football. Less diving; teams connected with the actual communities they represent; no money involved; cheaper to watch. I do not know why anyone would want to support all the big Prawn Sandwich teams like Man U and Arsenal these days.  

I couldn’t not support Arsenal if i tried to.

How can we watch this Errol Spence fight in UK its on FOX PPV im not able too strem it where i live net speed is horrendous 

Spence is gonna do him, has fight of the year all over it.

On 2/27/2019 at 10:11 PM, Len Cnut said:

*quickly takes his hand off Lukes dick* I don’t know what you’re talking about! :lol:

I was enjoying that!

• Haha 1

Wilder bottles it from a street fight :lol:

• Haha 1

So Brezeale ( bet I'm spelling that wrong ) is now fighting Wilder poor old Whyte just can't seem to get a fight at the moment.

Wouldn't mind seeing him and Parker go for it again or Takam.

14 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

So Brezeale ( bet I'm spelling that wrong ) is now fighting Wilder poor old Whyte just can't seem to get a fight at the moment.

Wouldn't mind seeing him and Parker go for it again or Takam.

You wanna watch Errol Spence vs Mikey Garcia this weekend, quality fight, you need to get on it.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

You wanna watch Errol Spence vs Mikey Garcia this weekend, quality fight, you need to get on it.

What channel is it on?

I might find a stream if its PPV saving my pennies for beer tokens in Bangkok

10 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

What channel is it on?

I might find a stream if its PPV saving my pennies for beer tokens in Bangkok

Fuck knows actually, I need to fight that out, might have to find a stream myself but its a must watch fella ;)

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuck knows actually, I need to fight that out, might have to find a stream myself but its a must watch fella ;)

Is it an American fight? If so will torrent or record it staying up past 10PM is a struggle at present LOL

10 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Is it an American fight? If so will torrent or record it staying up past 10PM is a struggle at present LOL

Nah fuck that man, stay up and watch it proper!  It is American, yeah. 

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Nah fuck that man, stay up and watch it proper!  It is American, yeah. 

Mate i'm honestly struggling past 10PM at the moment I dunno if it's due to age or the fact that this job is running me to the ground mentally at the moment 

Just googled it, its on ITV4, happy days!  God bless Al Haymon, I'll never hear a bad word against him again.  Fuckin' free...and its better than 99% of PPVs we been getting.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Just googled it, its on ITV4, happy days!  God bless Al Haymon, I'll never hear a bad word against him again.  Fuckin' free...and its better than 99% of PPVs we been getting.

ITV4 have had some pretty decent cards recently ain't they? 

5 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

ITV4 have had some pretty decent cards recently ain't they? 

They have the elite level yanks as headliners, which are really better quality than your Dillian Whytes and Tony Bellews that we pay 20 quid a pop for...and its all for gratis.

On 27/02/2019 at 10:27 PM, spunko12345 said:

Basically, if we don't like football for what it is now. We have to ask what we loved about it back then. Because let's not fucking kid ourselves, its always been about money in our lifetimes. Our Gerrards, Henrys, Giggsys, Wrightys and Lampardsys are all multi multi millionaires.  We are not old enough to be able to be smug and say how much better it was back then because we ARE the Premier League era. 

I yeah but it is another level of silly these days. The last time I was really arsed about football was probably in the late 90's when Middlesbrough had a half decent premiership squad. This was when Ravenelli (a 30 goal a season champion's league winner) cost £7 million. Juninho was only £4.5 million. That's a million miles away from where we are today when the smaller clubs have no chance of putting together a squad like that.

Posted (edited)
On 27/02/2019 at 10:40 PM, DieselDaisy said:

I live less than 300 yards from Altrincham FC's ground. I've not been to a game yet but quite fancy getting into a local side in the lower leagues where I can actually take the family for less than the cost of a new car.

Edited by Dazey

Posted (edited)

I love lower league football I go and see Wycombe and MK every now and then not that they are that much lower league anymore.

I loved Ravenelli when I was a lad remember him at Juventus 

Edited by lukepowell1988

For my money the greatest heavyweight of all time.