The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Who’d you fancy?

JW is just non stop he will be punching & punching im not sure if Kid can take his workload BUT both are 0-0 it could be a DRAW for the re match..!!! ££££££...!!!

Your thoughts??

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

JW is just non stop he will be punching & punching im not sure if Kid can take his workload BUT both are 0-0 it could be a DRAW for the re match..!!! ££££££...!!!

Your thoughts??

Same as you as it happens, I think Warringtons work rate will be the difference but I quite like Barry, I don't know why but part of me wants him to win but I wouldn't be miffed if Warrington wins either cuz he's got a sort of horrible lairyness to him that winds people up that I find oddly endearing :lol:  Barrys quite methodical and steady paced but then its all he's needed because its got the job done for him, it'll be interesting to see what he does when he's confronted with a situation where he has to go up in gears...or maybe he won't, maybe he'll dictate the pace though I don't see that happening cuz Warrington'll put it on him.

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

Ive also just changed my mind on AJ ill be ordering it now the undercard is amazing Csmith & KTaylor & JKelly..!!!!

At the risk of sounding sexist I can't fuckin' stand womens boxing, its such a fuckin' waste of time, bang in the middle of a card it'll be a couple of tarts swinging like a bunch of old side street slappers on a saturday night.  Its fuckin' boring, totally skilless, the minute some bird comes along with a tiny bit of talent they just dominate the fuckin' division cuz the rest of the competition are so fuckin' shite.  Who wants to watch fuckin' birds fighting?

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

This JW fight on FREE if you have BT Sport its not PPV fucking sucks cant even buy a day pass...!!!!!

Thats what annoys me about that shit, its so inaccessible, Sky one way or another you can get through NOWTV or whatever.  Used to be you could get that shit through BoxNations website.

Funny news right, Mike Tysons got this podcast going, 'hotboxing with Mike Tyson' where he gets various celebs of a certain stripe on his show to sit down, chill out, smoke some gear and have a natter.  So he gets on hip hop mogul and manager of the Game Wack100, conversation gets a little heated when Wack makes mention of the rumour that Tupac, an old friend of Mike Tysons, may have been a bisexual.  Apparently Mike ended up kicking the fuck out of him right there on the podcast :lol:  Now, I'm not Michael Parkinson or nothing but I thought part of the art of the interview is making your interviewee at ease, part of which is not knocking seven bells out of him when he says something you don't like :lol:

The guy posted a video on his instagram of various pain medication he was now on as a consequence, Tramadol and all that, Mike must've really beat the fuck out of him :lol:  Whereas Mike posted the following on his insta:

:lol:

Carl Froch: ‘she’s not very pleasing on the eye’ :lol:  He said it as in her boxing style but he also glanced at Johnny Nelson with a little smirk :lol:  What he meant was ‘she don’t half look like a bloke!’

Edited by Len Cnut

He looks like a chap from Newcastle, and fights like it. Nobody had really tried that against Joshua, slogging it out, just trying to knock his block off. He is a Chuck Wepner sort of fighter. The very antithesis of a Joshua. This changes a lot of things about the heavyweight division also. That third round was fantastic.

I cannot believe the news are headlining with Liverpewl. This is much more important.

Edited by DieselDaisy