The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

How did you watch GGG t wasnt on Sky Sports action did you stream it other ways??

Yeah just copped a dodgy stream online. I’m sure it was on Sky though, my stream was of DAZN.

Edited by Len Cnut

5 hours ago, Free Bird said:

It was on DAZN, at least here in Germany.

I scored the second and the third round for Rolls but but man did GGG put him his lights out in that fourth round.

I really like that overhead shot that G does when people cover up well on him and he struggles to see an opening, its like a punch hes worked on cuz its not a wild looping thing, he gets in close, keeps it tight and short, must be difficult to get power into such a short and awkward to throw shot, I don’t know of a boxing trainer that teaches that shit and its very difficult to throw.

3 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

But just imagine he gets sparked out by this German bin man before anyone says owt look what happened 2 wks ago....!!!!!!!!!!!

It’ll take a lot to spark that cunt.

58 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Going to get up on Sunday start my fathers day early with the Fury fight

Be sure and watch Galahad vs Warrington, it’ll probably be the better fight.

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

It’ll take a lot to spark that cunt.

Be sure and watch Galahad vs Warrington, it’ll probably be the better fight.

It sure will be the better fight but it's nowhere on german television.

Gibsy's more of a dancer. He's a smart guy and while he's definitely skilled I don't like his boxing style.

That said, there's no chance for an upset like in the AJ vs Ruiz fight.

Edited by Free Bird

On 13/06/2019 at 4:50 AM, Free Bird said:

It sure will be the better fight but it's nowhere on german television.

Gibsy's more of a dancer. He's a smart guy and while he's definitely skilled I don't like his boxing style.

That said, there's no chance for an upset like in the AJ vs Ruiz fight.

Why'd you call him Gibsy?

1 hour ago, Free Bird said:

C'mon, we're talking about Tyson Fury. You know that he's calling himself The Gibsy King :lol:

Oh GYPSY! :lol:  I thought you were talking about Schwartz!  I was thinking, wtf, is his second name Gibson or something, was he named after Mel as Tyson was named after Mike.  It would fit the rich German tradition of anti-semitism too :lol: 

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 2

On 08/06/2019 at 10:21 AM, Len Cnut said:

God i love a domestic dust up, a serious one, two fuckin' lairy little wrong uns and a 12 rounder, nothing to beat it. 

I ordered bt sports just so I could watch the champions league final and haven't got round to cancelling it yet. Just found out this is on there and isn't PPV. Lovely fucking jubbly.

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

I ordered bt sports just so I could watch the champions league final and haven't got round to cancelling it yet. Just found out this is on there and isn't PPV. Lovely fucking jubbly.

I’m gonna be fishing for a moody stream, got a wedding to go to actually but I’m gonna duck out at 9 to get home in time for  the fight. 

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I’m gonna be fishing for a moody stream, got a wedding to go to actually but I’m gonna duck out at 9 to get home in time for  the fight. 

Get yourself a twitter account and follow "Planet Stream" they are perfect quality and never lag or crash. Ive watched so many premier league games and fights from their streams and you dong have to go searching around they just put it up about 30mins from the start. They will definately have one for tonight. If you can't find it let me know and I'll send you a link.

21 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Get yourself a twitter account and follow "Planet Stream" they are perfect quality and never lag or crash. Ive watched so many premier league games and fights from their streams and you dong have to go searching around they just put it up about 30mins from the start. They will definately have one for tonight. If you can't find it let me know and I'll send you a link.

Nice one man, I might give you a tap when I get in.  I got banned from twitter so unfortunately I'm off there.  Petty reasons too, Puff Daddy done a tweet that said 'Only God Can Judge Me' and I replied 'well thats handy cuz everyone else thinks your a cunt'...now is that something worth banning a lad over? :lol:

• Haha 1