The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

27 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

My man Bill has left Frank Warren.

He's just been drifting for a while though hasn't he. I fucking love Billy but can you hand on heart say he really wants properly test himself anymore. He is a sly fucker and he chooses his fights very carefully. He  said (correctly i think) about 2 years ago that GGG would batter him and he's going nowhere near him. Now he wants it apparently. Who the fuck knows what he is gonna do. 

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

He's just been drifting for a while though hasn't he. I fucking love Billy but can you hand on heart say he really wants properly test himself anymore. He is a sly fucker and he chooses his fights very carefully. He  said (correctly i think) about 2 years ago that GGG would batter him and he's going nowhere near him. Now he wants it apparently. Who the fuck knows what he is gonna do. 

I think he wants it, if only for the money, I think he thinks he has the tools too.  All fighters are like that these days, carefully managing their careers, I hear Eubank Jnr is looking to fight John Ryder for that mandatory spot against Callum Smith, everyones out for the soft route to the big money.

18 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Am I hearing this right ... Saudi Arabia?

They've had a couple there haven't they?  its all part of the new king or princes initiative to bring Saudi into the 21st Century (more like the fuckin' 17th Century :lol:)

13 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Khan had his last fight there but I fought that was just Rich oil barrons having a laugh.

To be fair they have started letting birds drive and go to the footy.

Yanks we mean women not pigeons. 

There was another one too, Eubank Jnr was on the undercard.  Callum Smith when he done Groves.

Edited by Len Cnut

100% now confirmed in Saudi 7th Dec all the fan boys kicking off on social nearly all his fight have been in UK so fans have had too spend ££££$$$$$ too come UK now UK fight fans will have too travel 

Direct flights from LHR 1 2 3 4 5 GO GO GO...!!!!!

14 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

I'm watching this AJ Untold Truth on sky and he's talking like Chris Eubank. Why is he trying to sound deep. He got beaten up fair and square, fine. Just go and beat him next time don't get all weird about it. He's talking a load of bollocks frankly.

He’s not a very bright kid but he wants to learn.  You know you get those people who took heed to ‘listen and learn’ but don’t have the brains to process the info so they just end up spouting a load of bollocks?  Thats him.  He’s a listener though, I’ll give him that, too much of one even, no independent though, thats why you had him in the corner that night goin’ ‘why am i feeling like this?’ to whatsisface the trainer.  I think losing hurt him profoundly and all this bollocks is a reaction to it.