The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

39 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Nigel Benn is making a comeback.  Apparently he's signed on to fight ' a former WBC champion who last fought 2 years ago'.  Ain't Carl Froch is it?  I'm sure Froch has been away more than 2 years.

Isn’t Nigel Benn like 75 years old by now? :lol: 

33 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

He was fuckin' super middle when he was fighting in the second half of his career, I was thinking he'd be light heavy or something but who knows, maybe he can make super middle.

I got on the scales a couple of weeks ago and according to the reading I was about half a stone from being in the heavyweight division. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

I got on the scales a couple of weeks ago and according to the reading I was about half a stone from being in the heavyweight division. :lol: 

Far be it for me to lecture anyone on good health, Lord knows I eat like a pig and drink like a fish but you wanna sort it out mate.  On a serious one here, you don't wanna be getting fuckin' angina or whatever before 50 and not be able to see your baby grow up.  Sort it out eh?  Like I say, I ain't in a position to lecture, if i told you what I ate and drank this week yours is probably healthier but I figure good advice is good advice...you fat cunt :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Far be it for me to lecture anyone on good health, Lord knows I eat like a pig and drink like a fish but you wanna sort it out mate.  On a serious one here, you don't wanna be getting fuckin' angina or whatever before 50 and not be able to see your baby grow up.  Sort it out eh?  Like I say, I ain't in a position to lecture, if i told you what I ate and drank this week yours is probably healthier but I figure good advice is good advice...you fat cunt :lol:

My brothers carrying a bit of timber so his missus got him one of those stepometer watch things which records how many steps you take a day. The fat cunt was trying to strap it up to the cat and his kids to get a few extra steps in while he sat on his fat arse 😄

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

My brothers carrying a bit of timber so his missus got him one of those stepometer watch things which records how many steps you take a day. The fat cunt was trying to strap it up to the cat and his kids to get a few extra steps in while he sat on his fat arse 😄

Strap it to the cat, lock the door, stick the telly on then poke the fucker all day with a long stick from the sofa :lol: 

6 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Have you seen the ones where they talk about The Toad? 😄 I've gotta try that shit at least once before I die.

And there is a fair few of em eh?  Him and that guy Eben are damn near prostelytising about it.  I heard it so much I know the things full name, 5 MEO DMT :lol:  DMT has been around for ages though.  Hippies used to do that shit in the 60s.  Perhaps the 5 MEO bit means its something different from just DMT.  

But yeah, I been on the lookout for that shit hard :lol:  Where the fuck am I gonna find it though, its hard enough to find acid out here, street lads tend to sell weed, charlie, crack, browns and E’s.  And not even so many selling E’s nowadays.  The last time I tried acid was about 6 or 7 years ago and I had to get someone to get em off some local ageing bikers for me.  They called em ‘trips’, like it was 1967 or something.