The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

If I wake up through the night I might stick it on the radio. That is if the radio isn't paywalled to buggery also?

PS

Talksport.

The problem with my usual - torrent the bugger for free in the morning - routine is you have do the Likely Lads and avoid the outcome.

Edited by DieselDaisy

47 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

What an absolute machine cant see him wanting a re match any time soon he will totally #RUIN AJ no 1 was expecting that too happen

I just want too hear him sing again hes really good @ it

I avoided the result and watched it on YouTube for free. It was a pretty dominating victory. It was like a Home Crowd for Fury 

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

The lad done good, fuckin’ knockout and all go on son!  Wilder got fuckin’ handled, made mincemeat of him really.

I was expecting Fury to outbox him but fuckin' hell he absolutely battered him. When Wilder came out for the 7th he didn't know what fuckin' planet he was on. :lol: 

Awesome from Fury, thought he would win on points but was always wary of Wilder dropping him with a big shot again. Wasn't expecting that.

I wasn't a fan when I saw him earlier on in his career but he's more than won me over since those days.

Has the personality to match the skills and surely a movie/entertainment career awaits when he hangs up his gloves.

Brilliant.

31 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

No way AJ steps up... he's been ducking Fury for years and Hearn will continue to cherry pick bums for the rest of his career.

You know AJ has been professional half the time Fury has and, in that time, has a superior resume and there has not once been any kind of proposal for a Fury and Joshua match up right?  In fact between Wilder, Fury and AJ the latter has had more fights in lesser time against higher ranked opponents.  

Furys my guy and always has been but lets not make shit up either, the truth is Wilder and Fury, before now, wanted more than they were worth and only fought each other because it was a way of freezing Joshua out whilst at the same time upping their clout for any future negotiations with Joshua.  

List Wilders opponents of any worth and you have, what, Luiz Ortiz and Fury (which he lost).

List Furys opponents of any worth and you have Dereck Chisora, Klitschko and Wilder.

List AJs and you have Parker, Povetkin, Dillian Whyte, Klitschko, in half the career he has fought twice the amount of live contenders, hes a highly flawed fighter but you can’t question his heart and to say he’s ducked anyone is patently ridiculous.

Edited by Len Cnut