The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

14 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

They will still fight them PPV buys talk 

There'd be a lot less to it though.  A fuckload less to it.  And its entirely possible by the way, Pulev is a heavy hitter, though he is getting on, we saw Joshua rocked by Povetkin also.  The whole beauty of the Josh vs Fury all English unification is what it says on the tin, its an all english unification bout, unprescedented really. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

There'd be a lot less to it though.  A fuckload less to it.  And its entirely possible by the way, Pulev is a heavy hitter, though he is getting on, we saw Joshua rocked by Povetkin also.  The whole beauty of the Josh vs Fury all English unification is what it says on the tin, its an all english unification bout, unprescedented really. 

It is difficult enough to get the two wankers in the ring as it is. I cannot see it happening unless it is a unification bout. 

53 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is difficult enough to get the two wankers in the ring as it is. I cannot see it happening unless it is a unification bout. 

Having come out of the Mayweather Pacquiao era these lot are positively accomodating in comparison.

3 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Saudi Arabia is probably more likely.

14 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

This one's a bit less intense 😄

I'm your host with the most Finding Nemo, aka Nemo Hoes :lol:  How many fuckin' nicknames has that kid got?  Snoop, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Snoop Dogg, Snoopzilla, Snoop Lion, Snoop Eastwood, Snoop Dogg Corleone, I could go on!  Remember when he got molested by Rod Hull and Emu? :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

What the fucks that meant to be?

It was from an article showing basically who Wilder has fought pretty much upto the first Fury fight and how they were basically all shite. :lol:  

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

It was from an article showing basically who Wilder has fought pretty much upto the first Fury fight and how they were basically all shite. :lol:  

I been saying that for yonks.  But the same actually goes for Fury as well, apart from Klitschko and Wilder who has he fought?  In terms of the top heavyweight AJ and Dillian Whyte actually have the better names on their records but fair play, though Fury has only had two they were both fucking long reigning champions that he dethroned so he's got to get the credit there.  But Fury struggled agains the likes of Big John McDermott back in the day. 

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I'm your host with the most Finding Nemo, aka Nemo Hoes :lol:  How many fuckin' nicknames has that kid got?  Snoop, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Snoop Dogg, Snoopzilla, Snoop Lion, Snoop Eastwood, Snoop Dogg Corleone, I could go on!  Remember when he got molested by Rod Hull and Emu? :lol:

Yeah that was on The Word wasn't it 😄

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/06/deontay-wilder-george-foreman-tyson-fury-rematch-12359543/

This makes me think Deontay is not very bright, what the fuck is George Foreman gonna teach you, George Foreman has the same problem that caused Wilder to lose, he's basically a heavy hitter that couldn't box, much like Wilder, with the key difference being Foreman was 500 times harder with a much better chin and a harder punch. 

13 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Eddie H says hes announcing Usyk v Dereck C this coming Friday May 23rd  @ 02 Arena 

Usyk will piss all over him.  I don't think he's God almighty like some suggest but he's got serious skills and Del, as much as I love him, has never been much more than British and European level.

Edited by Len Cnut

Mike Tyson is an enduringly interesting guy. How many people got to talk to Ali on the phone as a 13 year old kid. The stories are so well told now but every time it's slightly new. Like, I never knew the bully actually hit him with his pigeon after breaking its neck. No wonder Mike fucked him up😂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Mike Tyson is an enduringly interesting guy. How many people got to talk to Ali on the phone as a 13 year old kid. The stories are so well told now but every time it's slightly new. Like, I never knew the bully actually hit him with his pigeon after breaking its neck. No wonder Mike fucked him up😂

Whats also interesting is that if you read or listen to a lot of his shit you get the lowdown on a lot of NYC street shit.  Just his friends, the people he was around, fuck me, they were naughtier boys than him.  For example Darryl Baum his best mate, was a well known shooter in NYC, he was famous for having shot 50 Cent.  He (Mike) also knew the real 50 Cent, who was a street robber from NY that the rapper named his rap name after, famous because he'd rob you for 50 cents if he could.  He's alleged one time to have walked down a street and went into 6 different shops, all on the same street, and robbed em one by one :lol:  Also that Steve Crocodile whatshisface, that scary muslim fucker that was there during his ring walks shouting 'GUERILLA WARFARE!'.  He also knew the Supreme Team, who were like a group of drug dealers, who were another bunch of VERY naughty boys.  Aside from being amongst the biggest crack dealers in Brooklyn from 87 well into the 90s they are also alleged to have been responsible for the hit on 50 Cent, the hit on Jam Master Jay out of Run DMC and E Moneybags...and its kinda open knowledge that he owned a piece if not most of the rap collective Murder Inc, Ja Rule, Irv Gotti and them.  These guys were personal friends of Mikes, many of them close childhood friends.  Whats surprising about Mike is not how he survived the hedonism but how he survived the streets even after he became Cus D'amatos protege.  Darryl Baums nickname, since childhood was 'Hommo' for 'Homocide'.  And he was Mikes best friend, he's the one he's shouting out at the end of the Lou Saverese fight during the 'I wanna eat his children!' interview.

Edited by Len Cnut