Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

2 hours ago, luciusfunk said:

This Greatest Royal Rumble thing is still kinda weird.

I picked both Asuka and Nakamura for the Royal Rumble, but I don't have a friggin clue who could win the GRR. So I'm just gonna say DBry wins the GRR. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm expecting Cass to eliminate Bryan and Braun to win. But who fucking cares anymore?

On 26-4-2018 at 4:05 PM, luciusfunk said:

This Greatest Royal Rumble thing is still kinda weird.

I picked both Asuka and Nakamura for the Royal Rumble, but I don't have a friggin clue who could win the GRR. So I'm just gonna say DBry wins the GRR. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's not like it matters anyway. WWE really needs to pretend trophies matter and put some actual stakes on this. A title shot at SummerSlam or something would make much more sense. Why should the competitors and the fans care about this? 

22 hours ago, luciusfunk said:

Braun would be a good choice if anything came of it. Does the winner even get anything or is this a glorified Andre Battle Royal?

The latter. Except it won't be 95% jobbers. 

Edited by username

I think it's pathetic about Sami Zayn not being allowed on that show.

I wonder what Stepanie thought, when she wasn't allowed to dine with the Saudi Royal family with her father, brother, husband and Angle/Taker/Lesnar.

Vile proganda that they facilitated.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

I wonder what Stepanie thought, when she wasn't allowed to dine with the Saudi Royal family with her father, brother, husband and Angle/Taker/Lesnar.

She probably took some comfort in the ridiculously fat paycheck WWE undoubtably got. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

I heard it was Sami’s decision not to go. 

WWE apparently got in a bit of trouble for showing videos of the women on the tron. 

Edited by luciusfunk

52 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

Dominion's going to be a killer show next month, just wondering though if that main event is going under 90 minutes.

If it does, it's a wasted opportunity. They've done 3 matches so far, with each getting one fall (crowd: ONE FALL!) and one 60min broadway, which totalled over 2hrs of total match time. If we assume this thing goes the full Three falls, there is no reason this thing shouldn't go 2hrs.... oh man am I excited! Even without List Ingubernables De Jericho, this show is going to be off the chain just for that.