Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

So... Wrestle Mania will have Brock vs Drew and Rhea vs Charlotte. Other than that Becky vs Baszler and Edge vs Orton are extremely likely. There's a rumor for Cena vs Elias (wut?). Bray Wyatt's Fiend is probably facing either like Bryan or Reigns. Bayley is likely to have a match. And the rest of the card will mostly be midcard- and tagbelt matches. Maybe they'll move Cole with the NXT title to Mania as well, just like Rhea? 

Anybody excited for Mania? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 8:00 AM, username said:

So... Wrestle Mania will have Brock vs Drew and Rhea vs Charlotte. Other than that Becky vs Baszler and Edge vs Orton are extremely likely. There's a rumor for Cena vs Elias (wut?). Bray Wyatt's Fiend is probably facing either like Bryan or Reigns. Bayley is likely to have a match. And the rest of the card will mostly be midcard- and tagbelt matches. Maybe they'll move Cole with the NXT title to Mania as well, just like Rhea? 

Anybody excited for Mania? 

I'm excited to read all the online complaints about it more than the matches

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/01/2020 at 8:08 AM, username said:

I watched WWE for the first time in a pretty long time. And man, commentary is SO excruciatingly bad. I had that old Wrestlemania Arcade game where the announcers would randomly say a very limited number of generic phrases over your match. And that was still  better commentary than WWE has today. 

Men's rumble was decent! Drew seems like a good pick. And lots of story options from there to go with. Edge vs Orton being the first. Great followup on RAW there. It was really great seeing edge. Awesome pop. This was the first time they did something passable with The Fiend, but it kind of already feels ruined. I like Bray and everything he did with this, but WWE just ruined it. No clue where they'll go with him for Mania. Also no clue what they'll do with Reigns now, but I sure as hell hope it won't be anything Corbin-related. 

You know your women's division is laughable when about half the rumble entrants have to come from NXT *and* they steal the show. Terrible call to have Charlotte win over Baszler. Heard rumors that they'll have her challenge Rhea though. That'd be the best way to go. The other logical match to go with is Becky vs Baszler. Maybe even include a Ronda Rousey run-in to have Baszler win? 

Oh yeah the commentary is shocking. Really spoils it. 

Drew looks a great pick to beat Brock. He could be the first British champion but it won't be so exciting in a empty venue. 

On 3/29/2020 at 7:46 AM, F*ck Fear said:

Being that I don't have the WWE Network, Dailymotion has become my new best friend.

There are so many matches posted on there.

Now I just need to find a good video converter so I can capture some of the good ones.

I believe that WWE Network is free right now. I just put in a fake name and email, and I have access to it.

Not sure about Wrestlemania. But with the empty performance center, I have a feeling that it might suck a big dick this year anyway.

That, and the fact that the current product is terrible.

• Like 1

I dont get all the love for the bone match. I thought it was pure cheese. They did a good job at it for what it was but to main event it was a joke.

Ladder match and KO/Rawlins were both amazing. Overall Night-1 was good and glad they put on a show for us. I think tonight will be decent as well.

Watched part 2 of Wrestle mania on Sunday. Very weird to have no audience. You heard every grunt the wrestlers made, which was so odd too.

The match between Edge and Randy Orton went from the weight room to the board room. No ring in sight. lol

Anyway, I'm sure the wrestlers were tested before they do their match. I know Roman R didn't wrestler since he his leukimia came back last year.

All in all it was  pretty good. John Cena lost. lol But it was cool to see him again.

• 4 weeks later...