Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

Budweiser

Played beautifully, and they still charge an ebony price. I just don't understand how other companies can find sustainable, legal ebony, and Gibson just gave up and still charges as if they didn't. What about the Custom Lite, they charged like 1800 for it, and you're telling me they couldn't use real mother of pearl like an actual custom? Wait...what is this thread about again?

1 hour ago, AxlisOld said:

Played beautifully, and they still charge an ebony price. I just don't understand how other companies can find sustainable, legal ebony, and Gibson just gave up and still charges as if they didn't. What about the Custom Lite, they charged like 1800 for it, and you're telling me they couldn't use real mother of pearl like an actual custom? Wait...what is this thread about again?

I almost forgot we aren't still in the gear thread. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, CHRISSY said:

Do they really make something like that? And I am going to guess you fill the windows yourself?

I paid 12% tax on that thing! :lol:

The city I live in gives business licenses to dispensaries. Weed store, grocery store and liquor store are within a couple minutes of each other, it's pretty convenient lol.

Edited by Gordon Comstock

9 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I paid 12% tax on that thing! :lol:

The city I live in gives business licenses to dispensaries. Weed store, grocery store and liquor store are within a couple minutes of each other, it's pretty convenient lol.

Where do you live again?  Judging by your gigs attended list its gotta be Canada right? 

My Dad has always bought me everything, but my business is doing well and I need to get out from under his roof and do something on my own, My Dad's real estate business is in Atlanta and an architect friend he works with is designing mine for me, he did this one too.

big year ahead for me hopefully, this is the model the design is based on, different interiors and slightly different gable height, but I want the front to look just like this one, and already purchased the property

Spoiler

102650621_w.jpg?itok=eLjYnqq1

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
18 hours ago, Budweiser said:

What kind of mushrooms were you growing? :wow:

Haha! Just learning with some simple Button/White mushrooms. I'd love to get into Shiitake and stuff when I improve my skills.

But my journey into mycology did indeed start with magic, in high school, lol. I live in Canada where growing and possessing fresh Magic Mushrooms isnt illegal. They are only illegal in the dehydrated form that they are consumed in for a hallucinogenic effect. 

kgjBKKph.jpg

Spoiler

So we can order grow kits. Might be that way in other Countries too? Magic Mushrooms are mostly just bad for the gut, imo. I dont touch the stuff anymore. But they can offer some people benefit in small, limited uses. 

Ywne839h.jpg

Kbqb0u2h.jpg

GV6kvtrh.jpg

Ov1vQKGh.jpg

3dPtKhzh.jpg

jE1hdnCh.jpg

FnJKIdPh.jpg