Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

Budweiser

9 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

It's easy to shrug off because yeah for now individually it's pretty inconsequential.

After 50years of shrugging? The future is dim. Imagine a boot stomping on a human face, forever.

P.S. I guarantee they gather our fingerprints from touchscreens. 

How is the future dim? What exactly do you fear? How is your doomsday predictions any different from any other doomsday prediction from technofobs, conspiracy theorists, and super-pessimistic people who have been saying similar things for the last 100 year? 

The future isn't dim, it is you who have a dim view of the future. And I would like to know why. Don't get me wrong, climate change, over population and mass extinctions pose a serious threat to humanity, but I sense that for you it is more about wickedness, evil politicians, and hidden organizations that rule the world and try to control people. To me, that is a complete wrong focus. To me, that is taking focus away from what is a real threat.

12 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

It's easy to shrug off because yeah for now individually it's pretty inconsequential.

After 50years of shrugging? The future is dim. Imagine a boot stomping on a human face, forever.

P.S. I guarantee they gather our fingerprints from touchscreens. 

Goatie you’re a proper nutter man :lol:

54 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Why the fuck would you want anything made by that dozy cunt? :P:lol: 

Thank you thank you thank you!  I'm fuckin' mad about trainers and his ones are some of the iconic trainers of recent years but I just can't fuckin' bring myself to wear shit with the name of that twat attached to them.  Apart from all that I don't think they're all that but I suspect that my opinion is somewhat coloured by the fact that i can't stand that, as you put it, dozy cunt.  And thats literally what he is, a dozy cunt, thats the conclusion I've reached, that he's just plain thick.  And people listen to this cunt, he meets presidents and has some form of a platform, thinking he's Van Gogh when he just come across like a thick tongued slack jawed window licker.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I am building up a little collection might just get a pair of them too next month ... post me a pic 

My collections pretty small, I got a pair of Nike Air Command Force, Nike Air Max 97 (gold ones), Adidas OG Country, Adidas Indoor Specials, Adidas Superstars...thats about it I think.  Wanna get a pair of Vapormax though, those perhaps aren't to everyones taste, the ones in the vid, google em though they look pretty cool.  Look comfy as fuck too. 

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

My collections pretty small, I got a pair of Nike Air Command Force, Nike Air Max 97 (gold ones), Adidas OG Country, Adidas Indoor Specials, Adidas Superstars...thats about it I think.  Wanna get a pair of Vapormax though, those perhaps aren't to everyones taste, the ones in the vid, google em though they look pretty cool.  Look comfy as fuck too. 

Those white ones are fucking horrible! :lol: Don't mind this one though.

air-vapormax-plus-shoe-14r9M3.jpg

Yeah, the white ones are a bit, well those particular ones, look a bit...I dunno, a bit off.  I do prefer trainers in white though.  I'm a big one for the Adidas Originals.  Think I might get a pair of Sambas...then some Gazelles, if I can be bothered.

Edited by Len Cnut

33 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Wearing my white and black Superstar's today actually there fucking mullerd this is why I don't normally buy white trainers they don't last long with me I often work to and from work and it fucks em up 

People get very precious about their trainers but a bit of knackering doesn't look all bad to me, i ain't one of them run around with a toothbrush for those hard to reach places type.  Especially Superstars, I fuckin' love Superstars, they're like the best fuckin' trainer ever.

3 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Maybe I'm just fatalistic and think the future is most likely dim, for mankind as a whole, because I have depression and so my brain is off kilter. When I watched 1984(haven't read it, lazy.) I thought we are definitely heading towards this and still do. 1984 is my biggest fear. The lifecycle being taken over and totally reduced to that. I don't make doomsday predictions. 

Aah, cheer up buddy, it is all going to be good. 

34 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

What clothes would you wear with white sneakers?

I wear more or less the same shit every day, white t shirt, levis.  Bung a jacket on if I'm going out.  So yeah, with that.  It has previously been put to me that I'm getting a bit old for trainers all the time.  I just like to be comfortable I guess.  9 hours a day I'm in a suit, can't be having that formal shit in my free time. 

• Like 1

I know you're teasing but I think you also mean it. 

Look at 9/11, which was obviously a conspiracy with tangible reasons to think so. Many maybe most people less eccentric than myself think crazy thoughts like "I saw something like that in a movie therefore it can't be reality."

Y'know what makes me NEVER believe conspiracy theories?  Not because the concept of conspiracies are unbelievable but because it seems that everything, every death, every disaster, every everything has a conspiracy theory attached.  But the idea of whatever set of agents in a given equation colluding for some sort of shared interest is not really a difficult pill to swallow, its sort of how the corporate world works.  Business in general actually.                                                                                             

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I wear more or less the same shit every day, white t shirt, levis.  Bung a jacket on if I'm going out.  So yeah, with that.  It has previously been put to me that I'm getting a bit old for trainers all the time.  I just like to be comfortable I guess.  9 hours a day I'm in a suit, can't be having that formal shit in my free time. 

I see. Thanks. I don't own sneakers...or jeans. Don't get me wrong, I am not fashionable at all. I either wear hiking shoes (when I am out hiking); nice shoes when working (although I don't wear a suit normally at work), or when out drinking or taking my wife anywhere; and usually just old, retired running shoes when I potter about casually like in the garden or popping out to do groceries or whatever. But I need to buy something that fits in there between dirty, old running shoes and hand-made '15 Oxford browns, so I will probably look for some not-too-hip-hopish sneakers.

Maybe I'm just fatalistic and think the future is most likely dim, for mankind as a whole, because I have depression and so my brain is off kilter. When I watched 1984(haven't read it, lazy.) I thought we are definitely heading towards this and still do. 1984 is my biggest fear. The lifecycle being taken over and totally reduced to that. I don't make doomsday predictions. 

Lets take for granted for a moment that its gonna happen.  OK, now what?  What are you going to do about it?  Exactly, so just chill out, there's so much in life to enjoy.  I know this seems like an awfully lazy accept the status quo lemming racing toward the cliff edge in bliss type mentality but I'm just saying, all the drink, all the weed, all the fresh air and fit birds and good food and good tunes out there in the world, I guess I'm just easily pleased or something, I dunno but...my overriding feeling toward life is summed up by the following Bill Hicks quote 'everytime you look on the news its like WAR FAMINE DEATH AIDS RECESSION DEPRESSION', then when i look out the window its like *does a bird chirping sound*'.  I've lived through a couple of recessions, a few global scares and y'know what, as far as effecting my life personally, they've not made fuck all difference.  So all that thinking, all that anxiety, all that worry...and fuck all ever happens.  In fact more than that life is often quite fucking boring. 

Its all a load of nothing.  You're mid 20s right?  Look at it this way, you've got, what, twice what you've had in terms of lifespan/years to look forward to...and then you're done.  And even thats if you're lucky to make it to your mid 70s.  So, I dunno, just concentrate on your jollies and fuck the rest, the way I feel about it politics and war and conspiracy theories and all this, they're kinda someone elses problem. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

14 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I see. Thanks. I don't own sneakers...or jeans. Don't get me wrong, I am not fashionable at all. I either wear hiking shoes (when I am out hiking); nice shoes when working (although I don't wear a suit normally at work), or when out drinking or taking my wife anywhere; and usually just old, retired running shoes when I potter about casually like in the garden or popping out to do groceries or whatever. But I need to buy something that fits in there between dirty, old running shoes and hand-made '15 Oxford browns, so I will probably look for some not-too-hip-hopish sneakers.

Go for Adidas Superstars, stylish, reliable, not too flash, iconic.  And don't worry, a white t shirt and jeans is hardly the height of fashion either :lol:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Princess Diana now there is a conspiracy for ya.

They found out an EX member of the royal family was going to marry a paki a week later there both brown bread 

Everyone says that but if thats true then why did the same royal family let ol' ginger bollocks marry a black bird?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

She will get hers soon enough 

Can I just say, to any security services earwigging this, the whiteboy said that shit not me, and the lol reaction to his post is in no way shape or form condoning the murder of members of the royal family or indeed any citizen of Britain and her colonies :lol: 

• Haha 1

I like the look of casual  nice trainers but I spend so much $ on running shoes that I can't see spending $ on non work/ non running shoes. So like @SoulMonster, I wear retired running shoes or if it's cold out or I need something a bit dressier, I wear my only pare which I work with cattle in Cowboy boots. Yes, I get from my husband often "you're wearing that?" 

11 minutes ago, Kwick1 said:

I like the look of casual  nice trainers but I spend so much $ on running shoes that I can't see spending $ on non work/ non running shoes. So like @SoulMonster, I wear retired running shoes or if it's cold out or I need something a bit dressier, I wear my only pare which I work with cattle in Cowboy boots. Yes, I get from my husband often "you're wearing that?" 

I've always always always wanted cowboy boots but to be honest you'd look an absolute cunt walking about the south east of England in em (and by you I mean me, birds can actually pull em off).  Fuckin' cowboy hats too, they look so cool. 

Edited by Len Cnut