Budweiser

Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

T Fal Intuition Jumbo Saute Pan. Over 50% off :headbang:

Odd that it's called "Intuition" when its main calling card is a red dot in the pan that tells you when the pan is preheated :). Its heavy.

gMsTVGph.jpg

Trail Cam.

Mountable cam with motion activated single shot, triple shot, panoramic, night vision and video. Also Time-lapse. The model that I bought has mini sd storage. Its not a very intuitive set-up process, I actually quit on my first attempt. That, along with a slightly fuzzy monitor, must be why this is an affordable model, because otherwise its quality with a solid build and weight. The pics taken off it look great on screens.

12jxXJfh.jpg

Edited by soon

32 minutes ago, soon said:

T Fal Intuition Jumbo Saute Pan. Over 50% off :headbang:

Odd thats its called "Intuition" when its main calling card is a red dot in the pan that tells you when the pan is preheated :). Its heavy.

gMsTVGph.jpg

I went through a phase of buying expensive pans but my wife doesn’t understand that you can turn a stove down to less than hellfire setting and thus I’ve had to chuck them all in the fucking bin. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I went through a phase of buying expensive pans but my wife doesn’t understand that you can turn a stove down to less than hellfire setting and thus I’ve had to chuck them all in the fucking bin. 

Sorry to laugh, but Im kinda coming from the opposite side of things. Because I was using only cast iron for a while, for environmental reasons, but somethings like omelettes are tricky to clean from a cast iron. Especially if they are under seasoned, which I am sometimes guilty of. So, I'd ruin your cast iron given enough time, lol. This one fully recyclable at least. 

You need this one with the idiot proof  lovely wife-proof red dot heat indicator!

Edited by soon
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, soon said:

You need this one with the idiot proof  lovely wife-proof red dot heat indicator!

I suspect she’d just see it as a challenge. :lol: 

Seriously though, I spent a fortune on a LeCreuset omelette pan a couple of years ago. Something like this. 

https://www.lecreuset.co.uk/toughened-non-stick-shallow-frying-pan

i swear she incinerated it within a week. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 1

Bilderesultat for Philips FC8776

Loving it. This outlet had a free bike give-away if you bought something else and we decided to go for this robot vacuumer. We thought we didn't really need it, since we have people who come and clean for us, but we couldn't find anything else that we needed more and this thing appealed to both my inner nerd and need for cleanliness. I loooooove it. It scares the shit out of the dog, but that is just a plus. It takes a trip round the house once every day when we are at work/school and then we come home to clean floors and possible the robot stuck somewhere, which is also oddly pleasing. Now and then I carry it to a room/floor that needs some extra work and starts the hapless slavebot. The humming and whirring sounds is relaxing in a transcedental way. It also stops from falling down stairs because of sensors - the first times I was standing underneath in case they  didn't work properly, but it has yet to take the dive. Amazing. Love it. 

I think I fucked up my fuckin’ vape thing, I need to get another one.  The problem with these fuckin’ things is I dunno how to work em, all these settings and shit, its like a fuckin’ ray gun or some shit.

40 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I think I fucked up my fuckin’ vape thing, I need to get another one.  The problem with these fuckin’ things is I dunno how to work em, all these settings and shit, its like a fuckin’ ray gun or some shit.

I think the problem with it is that you’re a fuckin’ bender who can’t handle the proper fags. :lol: 

48 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I think the problem with it is that you’re a fuckin’ bender who can’t handle the proper fags. :lol: 

Sure cant for 11 quid a pack, fuck that :lol:  I bet you couldn’t take a lug on my vape, 18mg of nicotine, I’ve seen it make people puke :lol: 

HP Officejet A3 printer. Something I certainly don't need, but an acquaintance offered it as a freebie. It will benefit my business. 

c05608969_500x367.jpg

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Sure cant for 11 quid a pack, fuck that :lol:  I bet you couldn’t take a lug on my vape, 18mg of nicotine, I’ve seen it make people puke :lol: 

I'm on 18mg but i have a small £20 vape, the only difference being the about of 'smoke' you produce. It's perfect for stealth vaping too. 

Actually I have 5 of these as i'm paranoid about them running out and being vapeless.image.png.e40739f26d11371212292ee2ee461993.png

Figured it was time to stop using hand-me-down, already-almost-broken vacuum cleaners, so I went and bought a decent cordless Dyson one.

dyson-v10-motorhead-cordless-vacuum__147

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

I'm on 18mg but i have a small £20 vape, the only difference being the about of 'smoke' you produce. It's perfect for stealth vaping too. 

Actually I have 5 of these as i'm paranoid about them running out and being vapeless.image.png.e40739f26d11371212292ee2ee461993.png

I fuckin' hate all this space age bollocks, all these settings and ohms and watts, I can't make head nor tail of it, I just wanna push the sodding button and take a massive chung of that good poisonous nicotine, why do they have to turn everything into the fuckin' dashboard of the Starship Enterprise til you need a fuckin' degree in I.T. just to make the cunt go.

• Like 1

I have a small vape but I don't really use it, I went through a few cartridges of sativa oil but I prefer to just smoke normally... honestly I find vaper's to be really fuckin annoying, there's a few people at my job site that vape constantly and the smell/clouds linger around, I hate turning a corner or getting in an elevator and suddenly everything smells like some weird synthetic candy flavour.

This is the one I have, no buttons or settings or anything:

ccell-palm-jupiter-3win-vape-battery-bla

When these things appeared I thought, ''what the bloody hell is that''? I kept hearing these weird vape noises behind me when I was at the cricket - the smokers would retreat to the concourse. I don't really know when they appeared to be honest? Seemed to appear around the time everybody started walking around with coffees and wearing skinny jeans and man bags. 

Bring the fuckin' price of fags back down to a fiver or under and I'll gladly hand in the fuckin' big leaking silver monstrosity :lol:

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Bring the fuckin' price of fags back down to a fiver or under and I'll gladly hand in the fuckin' big leaking silver monstrosity :lol:

I thought you had quit smoking. 

12 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I thought you had quit smoking. 

Well that is quitting smoking innit, not smoking fags anymore :lol: