Budweiser

Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

Posted (edited)

T Fal Intuition Jumbo Saute Pan. Over 50% off :headbang:

Odd that it's called "Intuition" when its main calling card is a red dot in the pan that tells you when the pan is preheated :). Its heavy.

gMsTVGph.jpg

Trail Cam.

Mountable cam with motion activated single shot, triple shot, panoramic, night vision and video. Also Time-lapse. The model that I bought has mini sd storage. Its not a very intuitive set-up process, I actually quit on my first attempt. That, along with a slightly fuzzy monitor, must be why this is an affordable model, because otherwise its quality with a solid build and weight. The pics taken off it look great on screens.

12jxXJfh.jpg

Edited by soon

32 minutes ago, soon said:

T Fal Intuition Jumbo Saute Pan. Over 50% off :headbang:

Odd thats its called "Intuition" when its main calling card is a red dot in the pan that tells you when the pan is preheated :). Its heavy.

gMsTVGph.jpg

I went through a phase of buying expensive pans but my wife doesn’t understand that you can turn a stove down to less than hellfire setting and thus I’ve had to chuck them all in the fucking bin. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I went through a phase of buying expensive pans but my wife doesn’t understand that you can turn a stove down to less than hellfire setting and thus I’ve had to chuck them all in the fucking bin. 

Sorry to laugh, but Im kinda coming from the opposite side of things. Because I was using only cast iron for a while, for environmental reasons, but somethings like omelettes are tricky to clean from a cast iron. Especially if they are under seasoned, which I am sometimes guilty of. So, I'd ruin your cast iron given enough time, lol. This one fully recyclable at least. 

You need this one with the idiot proof  lovely wife-proof red dot heat indicator!

Edited by soon
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, soon said:

You need this one with the idiot proof  lovely wife-proof red dot heat indicator!

I suspect she’d just see it as a challenge. :lol: 

Seriously though, I spent a fortune on a LeCreuset omelette pan a couple of years ago. Something like this. 

https://www.lecreuset.co.uk/toughened-non-stick-shallow-frying-pan

i swear she incinerated it within a week. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 1

Bilderesultat for Philips FC8776

Loving it. This outlet had a free bike give-away if you bought something else and we decided to go for this robot vacuumer. We thought we didn't really need it, since we have people who come and clean for us, but we couldn't find anything else that we needed more and this thing appealed to both my inner nerd and need for cleanliness. I loooooove it. It scares the shit out of the dog, but that is just a plus. It takes a trip round the house once every day when we are at work/school and then we come home to clean floors and possible the robot stuck somewhere, which is also oddly pleasing. Now and then I carry it to a room/floor that needs some extra work and starts the hapless slavebot. The humming and whirring sounds is relaxing in a transcedental way. It also stops from falling down stairs because of sensors - the first times I was standing underneath in case they  didn't work properly, but it has yet to take the dive. Amazing. Love it. 

23 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Bilderesultat for Philips FC8776

Loving it. This outlet had a free bike give-away if you bought something else and we decided to go for this robot vacuumer. We thought we didn't really need it, since we have people who come and clean for us, but we couldn't find anything else that we needed more and this thing appealed to both my inner nerd and need for cleanliness. I loooooove it. It scares the shit out of the dog, but that is just a plus. It takes a trip round the house once every day when we are at work/school and then we come home to clean floors and possible the robot stuck somewhere, which is also oddly pleasing. Now and then I carry it to a room/floor that needs some extra work and starts the hapless slavebot. The humming and whirring sounds is relaxing in a transcedental way. It also stops from falling down stairs because of sensors - the first times I was standing underneath in case they  didn't work properly, but it has yet to take the dive. Amazing. Love it. 

How does you’re wife feel having a cold, dispassionate, unfeeling automaton wandering around the house all day?

Also what does she think of the vacuum cleaner? :lol: 

• Haha 4