Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

Budweiser

There might actually be more to this than I cared to admit :lol: My youngest daughter (7) showed me a picture she had drawn of Squarepants Bob, asking me what was missing on the drawing. I quickly suggested a cock and she gave me that disapproving, way-to-adult look she gives me when I am misbehaving :lol: In the end we agreed that the right answer was a hat. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

You always seem to rock up with an invention from the future.

Ha, Im into a bit of kit for sure! This is by far my favourite invention from the future.

In this case it was a fellow mygnr poster who turned me onto a YouTube channel and then that channel turned me onto the Scrubba. Perfect for gently washing fancy 60 note gitch.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

5060440041204?hei=662&wid=662&qlt=85&fmt=pjpg&resmode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0&defaultimage=default_details_George_rd

Since moving into my own office I now have my own kettle and microwave to limit my need for any human interaction during the day ... now to install a toilet so I can stop using the waste paper basket.

Fixed :D

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

LOL!!! I have considered it I won't lie.

Problem is with being " Upper Management " I have to share a toilet on the top floor with all the big wigs nothing like pushing out a farty shit knowing the CEO is using the urinal in the same room 

The trick is to take it right to the gates and then stop and allow it to ease out like a gas leak :lol:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Treated myself with the NG money and bought a Hornsea Aphrodite vase. My husband thinks it looks creepy, so aphrodite is doing less for our marriage than I hoped:lol:

DSC_0911_compress95.jpg

There’s a place near Hull called Hornsea. I cycled there once. It’s a shithole. :lol: 

4 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

Treated myself with the NG money and bought a Hornsea Aphrodite vase. My husband thinks it looks creepy, so aphrodite is doing less for our marriage than I hoped:lol:

DSC_0911_compress95.jpg

I think your husband is right.

Maybe paint her eyes red for a laugh and really freak him.out.

6 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I think your husband is right.

Maybe paint her eyes red for a laugh and really freak him.out.

There was already only a slim chance that she'd increase in value if I hang onto her long enough. Painting her eyes would be setting alight to my money. 

Anyway, the fact is she's magical. -_-

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

@Axls Rocket Queen Nice pad, where is it? 

Thanks!  It's in Wimbledon, not far from where we are now but a bit closer to the town centre.  Still going through all the paperwork but we're hoping it will be officially ours come September :wacko: 

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Picked up some retro audio at a yard sale!

J9k6tst.jpg?1

^^^Where the handle is seems 'upside down' to me. Cant figure which way to picture it. The deck is in great shape. Just needs a good clean outside and in the volume and tone pots.

zLEwyOO.jpg

Battery powered, hand held, am/fm radio. Its got a loop to go around your wrist... neat!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Cool radio, but quick question... do you live in a shed or just never wash your windows?

:lol: If you mean the outside part of the window, the screen is torn and I think there is a black widow spider that calls it home. Gonna wait until it spins its cocoon thing and then torch it. :nervous: