Budweiser

Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Fuckin' hell so there must be a sense of pride there LOL!!

"Businesses in Wales and Northern Ireland are legally required to display their ratings in a prominent place, such as the front door, entrance or window of the premises. Display became mandatory in Wales in November 2013 and in Northern Ireland in October 2016. In England businesses are encouraged but not required by law to display their rating. "

https://www.food.gov.uk/research/research-projects/display-of-food-hygiene-ratings-in-england-wales-and-northern-ireland-2017-wave-of-research

So the Taffs and the Paddys have to display it but not in England.

Edited by Dazey

1 minute ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Just spent £60 on a single pair of boxers what am I doing buying versace pants?

Nobhead! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Nobhead! :lol: 

Worse thing is no one is going to see them apart from the wife I have just wanted em for ages.

60 notes on pants must be a midlife crisis.

Just now, lukepowell1988 said:

Worse thing is no one is going to see them apart from the wife I have just wanted em for ages.

60 notes on pants must be a midlife crisis.

My boxers tend to have a shelf life of about 3 months before the arse rots out of them so I try not to spend too much on them if I can help it. :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Dazey said:

My boxers tend to have a shelf life of about 3 months before the arse rots out of them so I try not to spend too much on them if I can help it. :lol: 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Dazey said:

Just wear a cut out carrier bag. 

17 hours ago, Dazey said:

They actually don’t. I was reading up about this before. 

Its true what they say about fat people knowing all about their food :lol: 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Just spent £60 on a single pair of boxers what am I doing buying versace pants?

Where's the pictures you tease? Post pictures or it didn't happen, or so the kids say.

5 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Where's the pictures you tease? Post pictures or it didn't happen, or so the kids say.

Usually show your pics to the kids eh?  There’s laws against that sort of thing y’know :lol: 

• Haha 1

These Norwegians they act all nice and kid but behind your back there showing kids Sammy the Snake who lives in there pants. 

There might actually be more to this than I cared to admit :lol: My youngest daughter (7) showed me a picture she had drawn of Squarepants Bob, asking me what was missing on the drawing. I quickly suggested a cock and she gave me that disapproving, way-to-adult look she gives me when I am misbehaving :lol: In the end we agreed that the right answer was a hat. 

Just now, SoulMonster said:

There might actually be more to this than I cared to admit :lol: My youngest daughter (7) showed me a picture she had drawn of Squarepants Bob, asking me what was missing on the drawing. I quickly suggested a cock and she gave me that disapproving, way-to-adult look she gives me when I am misbehaving :lol: In the end we agreed that the right answer was a hat. 

Is Squarepants Bob a Norwegian version of Spongebob Squarepants? 

16 hours ago, Dazey said:

OMG what's wrong with you!? Fuck that's so grim lol

4 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Is Squarepants Bob a Norwegian version of Spongebob Squarepants? 

I couldn't remember the name :lol: I have no idea where she had heard of the character from, I don't think it is shown on Norwegian TV.

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

I couldn't remember the name :lol: I have no idea where she had heard of the character from, I don't think it is shown on Norwegian TV.

There is a reason why it's not on TV ... It's Shit!!

My youngest daughter (7) showed me a picture she had drawn of Squarepants Bob, asking me what was missing on the drawing. I quickly suggested a cock

Fuckssake man :lol:  That poor little girl :lol:

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuckssake man :lol:  That poor little girl :lol:

Parenting is extra challenging for us with a slightly quirky, obscene sense of humour and little to no ability to think things through.

• Haha 1

MZBhAfPh.jpg

Its a modern take on a washing board. You wash laundry in this bag, with a pinky finger nail size drop of detergent and it only takes three minutes!

23 hours ago, soon said:

MZBhAfPh.jpg

Its a modern take on a washing board. You wash laundry in this bag, with a pinky finger nail size drop of detergent and it only takes three minutes!

You always seem to rock up with an invention from the future.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

You always seem to rock up with an invention from the future.

Ha, Im into a bit of kit for sure! This is by far my favourite invention from the future.

In this case it was a fellow mygnr poster who turned me onto a YouTube channel and then that channel turned me onto the Scrubba. Perfect for gently washing fancy 60 note gitch.

• Like 1

5060440041204?hei=662&wid=662&qlt=85&fmt=pjpg&resmode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0&defaultimage=default_details_George_rd

Since moving into my own office I now have my own kettle and microwave to limit my need for any human interaction during the day ... now to install a toilet

54 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

5060440041204?hei=662&wid=662&qlt=85&fmt=pjpg&resmode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0&defaultimage=default_details_George_rd

Since moving into my own office I now have my own kettle and microwave to limit my need for any human interaction during the day ... now to install a toilet so I can stop using the waste paper basket.

Fixed :D

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Fixed :D

LOL!!! I have considered it I won't lie.

Problem is with being " Upper Management " I have to share a toilet on the top floor with all the big wigs nothing like pushing out a farty shit knowing the CEO is using the urinal in the same room