Budweiser

Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

23 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

LOL!!! I have considered it I won't lie.

Problem is with being " Upper Management " I have to share a toilet on the top floor with all the big wigs nothing like pushing out a farty shit knowing the CEO is using the urinal in the same room 

The trick is to take it right to the gates and then stop and allow it to ease out like a gas leak :lol:

• Haha 2

That clothes washing bag I bought, The Scrubba, dang I tell ya, its a humbling experience to do a load of your gitch and have the water turn jet black within 3 minutes :facepalm::lol:

Treated myself with the NG money and bought a Hornsea Aphrodite vase. My husband thinks it looks creepy, so aphrodite is doing less for our marriage than I hoped:lol:

DSC_0911_compress95.jpg

33 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Treated myself with the NG money and bought a Hornsea Aphrodite vase. My husband thinks it looks creepy, so aphrodite is doing less for our marriage than I hoped:lol:

DSC_0911_compress95.jpg

There’s a place near Hull called Hornsea. I cycled there once. It’s a shithole. :lol: 

30 minutes ago, Dazey said:

There’s a place near Hull called Hornsea. I cycled there once. It’s a shithole. :lol: 

Yes, that's where the pottery came from. Hornsea was on the map in the 1960s.

4 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

DSC_0911_compress95.jpg

I think your husband is right.

Maybe paint her eyes red for a laugh and really freak him.out.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I think your husband is right.

Maybe paint her eyes red for a laugh and really freak him.out.

There was already only a slim chance that she'd increase in value if I hang onto her long enough. Painting her eyes would be setting alight to my money. 

Anyway, the fact is she's magical. -_-

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

@Axls Rocket Queen Nice pad, where is it? 

Thanks!  It's in Wimbledon, not far from where we are now but a bit closer to the town centre.  Still going through all the paperwork but we're hoping it will be officially ours come September :wacko: 

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen
  • Like 1

Just purchased this dress for November's awards ceremony. I haven't worn red for around 15 years. Just need some interesting shoes to go with now. 

Screenshot_20190813-210143~2.png

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

On 7/26/2019 at 10:19 AM, Axls Rocket Queen said:

Thanks!  It's in Wimbledon, not far from where we are now but a bit closer to the town centre.  Still going through all the paperwork but we're hoping it will be officially ours come September :wacko: 

Well that didn't happen :lol:

Roll on November!

22 minutes ago, Axls Rocket Queen said:

Roll on November!

Delays in the moving process?

Best of luck hope it all falls into place soon.

We can all come over for a glass of pimms and watch the tennis.

1 hour ago, Axls Rocket Queen said:

Roll on November!

Yeah, what’s the hold up?  I'm an estate agent y'know (gayest words ever spoken :lol:)

Edited by Len Cnut

On 9/14/2019 at 8:29 PM, lukepowell1988 said:

Delays in the moving process?

Best of luck hope it all falls into place soon.

We can all come over for a glass of pimms and watch the tennis.

Yeah, mainly just solicitors not actually doing their jobs :facepalm:

On 15/09/2019 at 8:23 AM, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, what’s the hold up?  I'm an estate agent y'know (gayest words ever spoken :lol:)

"Yesh thish ish the kishen dining area, newly renovated and here'sh the backyard...no swans in the area...*loses interest and just looks at videos of swans fucking on his phone until the potential buyers leave so he can masturbate, aggressively.*

• Haha 4

Picked up some retro audio at a yard sale!

J9k6tst.jpg?1

^^^Where the handle is seems 'upside down' to me. Cant figure which way to picture it. The deck is in great shape. Just needs a good clean outside and in the volume and tone pots.

zLEwyOO.jpg

Battery powered, hand held, am/fm radio. Its got a loop to go around your wrist... neat!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soon said:

zLEwyOO.jpg

Battery powered, hand held, am/fm radio. Its got a loop to go around your wrist... neat!

Cool radio, but quick question... do you live in a shed or just never wash your windows?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Cool radio, but quick question... do you live in a shed or just never wash your windows?

:lol: If you mean the outside part of the window, the screen is torn and I think there is a black widow spider that calls it home. Gonna wait until it spins its cocoon thing and then torch it. :nervous:

48 minutes ago, soon said:

:lol: If you mean the outside part of the window, the screen is torn and I think there is a black widow spider that calls it home. Gonna wait until it spins its cocoon thing and then torch it. :nervous:

Haha... I'm kidding, I'm just projecting here because I am too lazy to wash my windows, you should see mine!

3 hours ago, soon said:

Picked up some retro audio at a yard sale!

J9k6tst.jpg?1

See I get the appeal of vinyl from a nostalgic point of view but for the life of me I can't understand why anybody would want an old cassette deck. Tape players were shite when they were modern. :lol: 

31 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Haha... I'm kidding, I'm just projecting here because I am too lazy to wash my windows, you should see mine!

Good, because I will have you know that I'm a rather fastidious homemaker! :lol:

26 minutes ago, Dazey said:

See I get the appeal of vinyl from a nostalgic point of view but for the life of me I can't understand why anybody would want an old cassette deck. Tape players were shite when they were modern. :lol: 

Um, please - do you even know how cool I look with that? :lol: And I love that squeeeeeeeee sound that they make at the start of the tape :headbang: It's a nice warm sound and it kept shit outta land fills.

I like vinyl for the broader stereo spectrum personally :P:lol:

• Like 1

Cassette decks are nostalgic for the 80's and 90's kids. I have many cassette tapes lying around with recorded stuff on them from back in the day, for that reason alone I hold on to a cassette deck.

Just now, EvanG said:

Cassette decks are nostalgic for the 80's and 90's kids. I have many cassette tapes lying around with recorded stuff on them from back in the day, for that reason alone I hold on to a cassette deck.

I was born in 79 so I grew up in that era. My first Hi-Fi was something a bit like this. :lol: 

23ab964e43b816474084f2d27852d67b.jpg

In fact I think it was exactly this one. :lol: