Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

Budweiser

McCoy, how much do you spend on clothes a month?

It's honestly not as much as it looks. I get a lot of this stuff on sale or clearance. That jacket, for instance, was only $28. It was marked down from $70.

My jeans are probably the most expensive things that I buy, and they're only anywhere from $20 - $30. The t-shirts are anywhere from $10 - $20.

That's not too bad. I can't buy at that price because of my body shape. I've just spent £400 on Boss and Armani clothing the evening. Would have doubled it but the coat didn't fit.

Damn, man! I can't afford THAT kind of stuff! :lol: I stick with Lucky Brand, American Eagle, JC Penney, I'll occasionally go to Macy's or Hollister, and I get most of my tshirts from Target and once in a blue moon from Hot Topic.

Edited by The Real McCoy

McCoy, how much do you spend on clothes a month?

He gets his clothes at Baby Gap, so they aren't that expensive.

No tax on children's clothes!

I occasionally buy 'girls' clothes. The largest size is the same as the smallest in women's. :lol:

Which works for instance with t-shirts, polo shirts, sportswear, etc, and they're SOOOOO much cheaper. The fabric consumption is the same (for the size I buy in either category) yet because women are clearly not prepared to pay the same for their children's clothes as they will for their own (and I don't to blame them) they price them much lower. I really don't have a problem with a t-shirt or casual dress having an XL tag in it, particularly when the price tag is HALF!!!!!

Just get a top that says "I AM A GIANT ATTENTION WHORE!"

Own it and the cupcakes can eat a fat dick.

I'd prefer them to eat a bag of dicks. ;)

Some random foods I bought (unpictured: Haagen Dazs Strawberry & Pineapple-Coconut, a

Grapefruit, and a pear ) :2rr5m5g.jpg

Wasabi peas are da shit. They really clean out your nasal passages if you eat them in quick succession. I normally don't like hot stuff but I find them quite addictive. :thumbsup:

And those North Pole pals look pretty yummy too.

• Like 1

Oh shit, a ten draw, can't remember last time i seen one of them! Pretty good too, tenner for a gram, looks like some alright gear too. What are the draws like up your way these days, 2.3?

I remembered what my signature said and how my favourite book; Contact High by Richard Kern wasn't allowed on this forum anymore, so I deleted the post.

and it's like 1.5/1.7 even 1.8 - depending who get it from.

I like the 1/4 for £60/£65 though, that's 7 grams.

You could shot that and still smoke your profit i.e free weed.

But some people insult still, they'd give you 5.9 telling you it's 7.0 for £60; they will make up the extra gram though if/when you tell them about it; but that was piss take all the same.

I'm on a parcel delivery HIGH!!!!! :awesomeface:

I just got my order from asos and it's FUCKING AWESOME!!!! Everything fits to perfection except the black top I bought which I noticed has a slight variant from one strap to the other. It's only a quarter of an inch different but it annoys the shit out of me, but it's easy to fix so I'll do that on the weekend.

Now.......whether to wear the black dress or the pants to work tomorrow??? Decisions, decisions, decisions......:lol:

And seriously, 2 dresses, a top and a pair of tailored pants for A$160!!!!! :awesomeface:

Got a seizable amount of money as a bonus this month ( happens to all teachers during their second year if they live near Paris ).

So I treated myself and finally got this leather jacket :

141006ba058.jpg

141006ba053.jpg

( sorry for the slim-fat-Axl model )

And this scarf :

141008ba055.jpg

Will save the rest. I want to buy my own flat within a two year timeframe :)

• Like 1

£50 paid on my current guitar project @

FelineRepairsvinceray-500-2.jpg

They do their own strings too, i was looking for a plain logo or even a business card of sorts, but I actually couldn't find one and found this.

I see what they're doing here, I like it. ^This, is a typical design found on their strings (They do their own guitar strings)!