GNR / Nightrain Official Online Webstore

I bought the Vegas baby doll. Mostly because it's cheap even with UK shipping and it's not too obviously band tshirt ish. Like someone else said it's a little weird buying something for a show you didn't attend but hey I watched a loooooot of those Vegas videos and stayed up late for live updates so I figure I earned it!

I wonder if they're selling off for a reason, new merch coming......

.....in support of new album! :-)

I bought the Vegas baby doll. Mostly because it's cheap even with UK shipping and it's not too obviously band tshirt ish. Like someone else said it's a little weird buying something for a show you didn't attend but hey I watched a loooooot of those Vegas videos and stayed up late for live updates so I figure I earned it!

:lol: I thought that too... Surely it can mean only one thing... new music on the way!!

:lol: I thought that too... Surely it can mean only one thing... new music on the way!!

Obviously; -)

We're pitching the band's shit merch now? :lol:

Go on, you know you want to....PayPal is calling to you.....

I imagine a text exchange like this:

The Beta: downy, we make of the sale on website. The mygnrforum must to buy.

downzy: I'm on it!

And you're letting the side down, shame on you.

When the windbreaker goes in the sale I'm buying it for you.

Just noticed that there's a massive sale on almost every item at the official GNR shop:

http://gunsnroses.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=1158_68677&sort=&page=0

wow, really nice prices

I think these prices are the real value of these items

People still wear this shit in public? Band t'shirts are for poor people.

yeah, multi million rockstars and stupid celebs wore band shirts

yeah they are sooo poor

(if you said poor TASTE in fashion that would be a legitimate opinion, though)

I just took a look to see what a GNR windbreaker looks like. It's probably the least offensive piece on the site. I mean, I wouldn't wear it myself, but it's not terrible. It's simple enough.

Really? It's awful, the whole concept of plasticky, practical and waterproof combined with GNR seems so wrong.

Having said that it could have been yellow so....maybe not that bad. Lol

Obviously; -)

So when they're touring Europe in support of the new album, we'll be front row, rocking our brand new GNR merch. Can't wait. 2015 will be an amazing year!

Obviously; -)

So when they're touring Europe in support of the new album, we'll be front row, rocking our brand new GNR merch. Can't wait. 2015 will be an amazing year!

If it's the UK it will be raining and I'll be crying into my baby doll tee regretting not purchasing the more sensible windbreaker.

I just took a look to see what a GNR windbreaker looks like. It's probably the least offensive piece on the site. I mean, I wouldn't wear it myself, but it's not terrible. It's simple enough.

Really? It's awful, the whole concept of plasticky, practical and waterproof combined with GNR seems so wrong.

Having said that it could have been yellow so....maybe not that bad. Lol

The whole concept of GNR combined with clothing is kinda wrong. :lol:

Obviously; -)

If it's the UK it will be raining and I'll be crying into my baby doll tee regretting not purchasing the more sensible windbreaker.

:rofl-lol: Well, at least I'll have a hoodie. I think you should absolutely get that windbreaker.

• Like 1