GNR / Nightrain Official Online Webstore

Thanks guys for all the validation. As they say on one of my all time fav shows GOSSIP GIRL. You're nobody til you're talked about. You know you love me. XOXO. Little EMO Annie ?

Nobody is talking about you. We are making fun of you.

The celebrity worship is really, really weird and unhealthy.

But you have to admit that at least LEA is pleasant in her exchanges on here and she doesn't get rude and mean like past Axl worshippers did.

I would rather have her here than volcano, Gunner or You-Know-Who/27alt-accounts.

I do appreciate that Annie doesn't t-roll or try and bait people and she doesn't insult other posters.

If we are gonna have an Axl Worshipper on board, it might as well be a nice and friendly one like Annie.

Thanks guys for all the validation. As they say on one of my all time fav shows GOSSIP GIRL. You're nobody til you're talked about. You know you love me. XOXO. Little EMO Annie ?

Nobody is talking about you. We are making fun of you.
The celebrity worship is really, really weird and unhealthy.

But you have to admit that at least LEA is pleasant in her exchanges on here and she doesn't get rude and mean like past Axl worshippers did.

I would rather have her here than volcano, Gunner or You-Know-Who/27alt-accounts.

I do appreciate that Annie doesn't t-roll or try and bait people and she doesn't insult other posters.

If we are gonna have an Axl Worshipper on board, it might as well be a nice and friendly one like Annie.

I like meeting actors cuz there was a time that I wanted to be an actress. I also have a thing for surgeons. Hee hee

Love the pic of Frank and his lady. My Welcome to the Jingle shirt continues to bring me extraordinary luck. Wore it to Q brothers Christnas Carol yesterday at the Chicago Shakespeare theater. I got to meet all the actors and they all said cool shirt. Made some cool videos that I posted on the Night Train official Facebook page. ?

Edited by Little EMO Annie

Love the pic of Frank and his lady. My Welcome to the Jingle shirt continues to bring me extraordinary luck. Wore it to Q brothers Christnas Carol yesterday at the Chicago Shakespeare theater. I got to meet all the actors and they all said cool shirt. Made some cool videos that I posted on the Night Train official Facebook page. ?

Why so you think it was because is the shirt and not because of you?

Love the pic of Frank and his lady. My Welcome to the Jingle shirt continues to bring me extraordinary luck. Wore it to Q brothers Christnas Carol yesterday at the Chicago Shakespeare theater. I got to meet all the actors and they all said cool shirt. Made some cool videos that I posted on the Night Train official Facebook page.

Thats his daughter.....

Care to share some of your videos here too and stop putting that smiley with glasses, you remind me of TLB.

It seems you went into the dark side of the internet.

What is DD and DH?

Diesel Daisy came in my mind lol

Daughter and Husband.

It's very dark there! :lol: