Gilby Clarke to open for Slash in Argentina and Brazil

KeyserSoze

Awful music. I wouldn't spend 1 dollar on any of this.

Aren't you one of the 25 guys in the world that's obsessed with Ron B.F Thel's solo stuff?

Every time you want to put sh*t on Slash just remember that not even Axl would allow BBF to contaminate an album featuring The Maestro supreme DJ Ashba

Just remember that next time you are "rocking out" to B.F Thel's new single ---------->

What are you crying about? I really couldn't care less about who likes or doesn't like what. It doesn't effect me in the least.

it's nice to see that Damn Smooth got the attention he requires.... for a few trollposts

btw people like tinyrobot (who is an axl nutswinger), gackt (who thinks bucket is the only good guitarist in this planet and makes him superior to be one of his fans) make posts like these and still get a free pass and don't get a tl,dr from Apollo

What are you jibbering about? All I did was change one word from a post I found in another thread (I changed clothing to music) and people got all butthurt about it. I wasn't expecting any attention since the post I stole didn't get any.

Aren't you one of the 25 guys in the world that's obsessed with Ron B.F Thel's solo stuff?

Every time you want to put sh*t on Slash just remember that not even Axl would allow BBF to contaminate an album featuring The Maestro supreme DJ Ashba

Just remember that next time you are "rocking out" to B.F Thel's new single ---------->

What are you crying about? I really couldn't care less about who likes or doesn't like what. It doesn't effect me in the least.

You're right, your opinion doesn't affect anyone.

In the end, Slash will still be selling out arenas, playing the most relevant festivals in the world. BBF will be lucky to book small back alley bars in France to play his greatest hits on his swiss cheese guitar whilst pan-handling online for people to put gas in his van LOL.

Edited by JoePerry954
  • Like 1

In the end, Slash will still be selling out arenas, playing the most relevant festivals in the world. BBF will be lucky to book small back alley bars in France to play his greatest hits on his swiss cheese guitar whilst pan-handling online for people to put gas in his van LOL.

:lol: Slash will be selling out all right.

Because he'll never be this cool (or bloated)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reht9tVgysM#t=129

Btw, I think you're confusing selling/being relevant with selling out. I know it's a foreign concept to NuGNR so u probably aren't familiar with it LOL

Edited by JoePerry954

Because he'll never be this cool (or bloated)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reht9tVgysM#t=129

Btw, I think you're confusing selling/being relevant with selling out. I know it's a foreign concept to NuGNR so u probably aren't familiar with it LOL

Why so angry? It isn't my fault that your god is every single bit as washed up as Axl while he plays with a no-talent fist pumping jackass and drools on his moobs. I can't control time any more than you can.

Tiny....huge difference. Those guys are negative because of what their FAVORITE singer as done to his career and to GnR. And those guys hope that Axl changes hus ways and starts to give a f+ck about GnR and thr bands millions of fans.

Apollo... how old are you? Please tell me you are 5 years old or younger, because that's the only way I could accept someone being so gullible...

Do you REALLY believe those people still consider Axl their FAVORITE singer?

No one in their sane mind could show so much hate, disregard and desdain for their "favorite" singer. And if that's case, now I'm scared, because people like that are the Mark Chapman type.

Your justification (or theirs) of what they do is just as insane as saying a parricide killed his parents because they were mean to him, but nonetheless he loved them, it was just the anger in him.... ???!!!??!!!

You guys just hate in Slash like its a habit. Guys like prost and maynard and nosij would love it if Axl started releasing killer albums every couple of years, and started doing interviews amd keeping fans updated.

The guys you think are haters would change their tunes 100% if Axl started to care and operate in a fan friendly fashion. Those guys want Axl to succeed.

Dude, I don't hate Slash. I never bash the guy and I have never doubted his guitar abilities. I just don't like his solo work because I'm not a fan of the guitar itself and I don't like Miles Kennedy one bit. But I love the work Slash has done with other artists, for ex. Michael Jackson or Lenny Kravitz.

I don't feel ANY empathy for the likes of Annie Wilkes or Karen McNeil and I have ZERO respect for people who think an artist owes them whatever the crap they think Axl owes them.

Axl has always been the same. If after 30 years you think he's going to change to please your personal needs then you seriously need to be checked up there.

Do you and damn-smooth want Slash and Myles to succeed? Would you be happy if their next ablum sells 25 million copies and produces 6 top five hits? I think that is the difference.

I can't speak for damn-smooth because he and I are not the anti-Slash-psycho-duo, but I do want Slash to succeed and I think he has, regardless of whatever I think and want. Myles Kennedy means nothing to me so I don't care what happens to him.

As I told you before, I am glad Slash has achieved the status he has and become a guitar hero. He deserves it and I love some of the work he's done with artists of his class.

One of you said you wouldnt pay one dollar to go to this show. That blows me away. If GnR was your favorite band, why wouldnt you be willing to pay the spare change in your pocket to see a couple old members live? I love music, especially live shows. Live rock music for a buck? Hell yea I would go. I've paid more than that to see local bands and bands I've never heard of. I hate the band Winger. And Kayne. But if they came to my town I would go just to see how they perform live.

It's no biggie. You guys can post whatever you want. I wasnt trying to start a fight. You both are interesting posters. I just dont get the constant negativity. Cheers!

It's not a couple of old members, it's only Slash. And unfortunately, I don't like his singer, so I'm not paying to see him. Gilby Clarke, I don't consider him a GNR member.

Now if it was Slash, Duff and Lenny Kravitz or Aerosmith or some combination of great names, yes, I would. But that's not the case now, so for the time being I'm staying home.

I love live music and good rock acts but I don't give my hard-earned bucks to anyone. I usually go to concerts that I am sure will be a blast. That's why I don't have bad memories of any shows I've attended.

it's nice to see that Damn Smooth got the attention he requires.... for a few trollposts

btw people like tinyrobot (who is an axl nutswinger), gackt (who thinks bucket is the only good guitarist in this planet and makes him superior to be one of his fans) make posts like these and still get a free pass and don't get a tl,dr from Apollo

dammit m eine ich nicht einen dd rreck, was s ie sagen

All the hate on Slash -dont understand that but each their own , if it wasnt for Slash there wouldnt be a forum , I get it now you are the younger generation that never seen the real GNR -it is all cool though !

Unfortunately you're right. I didn't get to see them until '93 and that was in no way the real GN'R. Wish I could have seen them though.

• Like 2

Frank has been out of tune a few times but he is ok.. He doesn't really bring anything to the table though in my opinion. I just think it would be cool to have Gilby up there. What does Gilby really have going anyway? Last I saw he was opening for what was left of Faster Pussycat, Quiet Riot and the Bulletboys with a 5 song set.

i don't give a shit about slash's solo work, and i don't give a shit about fakegnr, cd2 and axl's crap.

i'm only interested in a reunion of the original line-up.

Keep hoping then, everyone's entitled to their own thing but cd2 is more likely then a reunion , it won't happen in my lifetime and the guys who were in the band are way older than me

Why do the people that hate Slash take the time to post in every topic about him?

If you arent adding something to a topic, why go into it just to spread negativity?

Because forums are meant to share opinions and negative opinions are allowed here in D&N. It would be pretty damn boring if everybody shared your cheerfulness on every single aspect of the band and everybody ever in it.
But you arent really sharing opinions. The comedy negative thing about Slash is your gimmic here. Which is fine, as apparently posters here like that.

I guess I'm just old school in that I enjoy normal discussion and debate with people. I don't understand why people like to talk about bands/musicians that they don't enjoy. Life seems to short for that. But like I said....you are the award winner for D&N, so people here must like it.

I think there is more to you than just the joker that you play on here.

Tiny....huge difference. Those guys are negative because of what their FAVORITE singer as done to his career and to GnR. And those guys hope that Axl changes hus ways and starts to give a f+ck about GnR and thr bands millions of fans. You guys just hate in Slash like its a habit. Guys like prost and maynard and nosij would love it if Axl started releasing killer albums every couple of years, and started doing interviews amd keeping fans updated.

The guys you think are haters would change their tunes 100% if Axl started to care and operate in a fan friendly fashion. Those guys want Axl to succeed.

Do you and damn-smooth want Slash and Myles to succeed? Would you be happy if their next ablum sells 25 million copies and produces 6 top five hits? I think that is the difference.

One of you said you wouldnt pay one dollar to go to this show. That blows me away. If GnR was your favorite band, why wouldnt you be willing to pay the spare change in your pocket to see a couple old members live? I love music, especially live shows. Live rock music for a buck? Hell yea I would go. I've paid more than that to see local bands and bands I've never heard of. I hate the band Winger. And Kayne. But if they came to my town I would go just to see how they perform live.

It's no biggie. You guys can post whatever you want. I wasnt trying to start a fight. You both are interesting posters. I just dont get the constant negativity. Cheers!

In answer to your question about the $1 post,

What are you jibbering about? All I did was change one word from a post I found in another thread (I changed clothing to music) and people got all butthurt about it. I wasn't expecting any attention since the post I stole didn't get any.

And while we are on the subject of gimmicks, haven't you grown bored with the 'I'm so mad at Axl for only releasing one album in 847 years' gimmick yet? I never realized that I'd miss your 'Ali lite' gimmick until it dawned on me that it is forever erased from forum history. Couldn't you bring that back for a month or two just for old times sake?