Gilby Clarke to open for Slash in Argentina and Brazil

KeyserSoze

ITT: butthurt.

It's going to be hilarious when Slash starts consistently playing bigger values than The Axl Rose Revolving Door Band.

Are you claiming to be butthurt in this thread and praying for something that nobody will care about? If it's an accomplishment to outdraw a "band" that does absolutely nothing to retain an audience then accomplishments come easy these days. The fact that he hasn't done it yet speaks volumes about the lack of caring that the real world has for Slash. Edited by Damn_Smooth

It's going to be hilarious when Slash starts consistently playing bigger values than The Axl Rose Revolving Door Band.

That will only happen when he pairs back with Axl Rose or some other A-list singer.

>Axl Rose in 2014

>A-list singer

Pick one.

• Like 2

That will only happen when he pairs back with Axl Rose or some other A-list singer.

>Axl Rose in 2014

>A-list singer

Pick one.

Pick empty venue or venue full of reunionists

Frank has been out of tune a few times but he is ok.. He doesn't really bring anything to the table though in my opinion. I just think it would be cool to have Gilby up there. What does Gilby really have going anyway? Last I saw he was opening for what was left of Faster Pussycat, Quiet Riot and the Bulletboys with a 5 song set.

I'm not sure I even heard Frank at the 3 gigs I went to this year, was even hard to hear Slash at times as Todd's bass and Brent's drums dominated the mix.

It'd be a nice bonus to see Gilby before a Slash show but I wouldn't go out of my way to see him. The only stuff he worked on in the studio with Slash was TSI material, some Five O'Clock Somewhere tracks and a couple of tracks off Pawnshop Guitars, none of which I'm dying to hear, few I would even recognise.