Rare Izzy Photo? Circa 1996 or later

KeyserSoze

last night the Kottonmouth Kings posted this photo to there Facebook:

10407168_10152579563968359_4095861629424

with the caption "[Legendary Night!!Humble gods at the Barn in riverside-Izzy from Guns n roses jamming American girl

Humble Gods was a Hardcore Punk band formed by the Kottonmouth Kings singer Daddy X. Izzy was not a member of the band but got up on stage to perform. The Song "American Girl" didn't come out till the 1996 album "No Heroes".

Is this photo rare or just another piece of infamous GNR lore?

Edited by KeyserSoze
  • Like 2

I liked his dreads okay when they were shoulder length but I hated the long stuff. White boy dreads is very, very difficult to pull off - most white guys couldn't do the shorter dreads as well as Izzy did and no white guys in their mid-30s can do long dreads. That's just a fact.

Are male fans of other bands this concerned with the hair of those members? Between this and the Axl's hair thread, what's next a thread on the previous hair stylings of Frank Ferrer?

Izzy had some ink done in his time away from the spotlight. I do find it odd that when someone makes rare public appearances people can never snap a decent picture.

Probably because when this picture was taken 20 years ago they weren't concerned with putting it up on the Interwebz to be analyzed. Edited by xGNRxSTARx