[FALSE] Orianthi Panagaris joins GNR

Guns N 'Roses, historically commanded by Axl Rose, band decided that whoever replaces guitarist Ron Thal is Orianthi.
While still being negotiated, the choice is this 29 year old Australian woman who worked with music giants like Michael Jackson and Alice Cooper.
Ah, the detail we needed. Orianthi is the current partner Richie Sambora, the ex? Bon Jovi guitarist.

1.jpg

http://bluefm.com.ar/2015/01/06/conoce-a-la-nueva-integrante-de-los-guns-n-roses/

Google Translate: https://translate.google.com.ar/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbluefm.com.ar%2F2015%2F01%2F06%2Fconoce-a-la-nueva-integrante-de-los-guns-n-roses%2F&edit-text=

Edited by SeBaZ

I've seen her play with Alice Cooper. She is awesome. She even came out during the Motley Crue set and sang with Vince.

It would be interesting to see a woman in GNR.

Actually, Ori had already left Alice's band before the Motley tour started. The female guitarist now is Nita Strauss.

I call bullshit on this one.

• Like 4

I wonder how it'll go when Axl gets to "turn around bitch I have a use for you" during a gig. Hell, first rehearsal.

She bends over and Axl gets behind her, dryhumping her while he sings the line.

Serious answer - they could just drop the song.

Seriously though, I'd much prefer this to Nic Sterling or some other 20 year old YouTube prodigy like I originally thought they were going to go for. Not my opportune choice at all but it'd generate some buzz.

• Like 1

A broad in Guns N Roses

Just kill this fucking band already

Uh...that "broad" is one of the best rock guitarists around nowadays. Think what you want about her, but she can play laps around almost anyone else out there right now.

she could run rings around pretty much any guitar player that has been in gnr(maybe outside of bucket) she is such a good guitar player. this is what i meant a few days ago about gnr fans being able to handle a women being in gnr. sad really.

I am not exactly Mr feminism myself but I see no problems with her being in GN'R based on gender. I do however see problems based on art. If you have any aspirations to musicality and releasing stuff you should not basically join Axl's circus. If however you want to bend over and take one from Team B (meanwhile pocketing the cash), go right ahead. You reputation will forever stink but at least you can afford a house with a swimming pool.

Yeah. Because even IF a new album comes out this year there is probably little if any room for contribution from any newcomers because the material would pretty much already have been written and recorded. Their recording in that case would just be overdubbing for the sake of including them in the album and nothing based on the actual creation of art.

As a musician if I had a decently successful career already like Orianthi I wouldn't want to join a band like GNR when she has her stuff already going on and is free to release and record her material at any point.