[FALSE] Orianthi Panagaris joins GNR

Every musician has to know what they are getting themselves into, joining this charade. On the plus side, you will see a lot of Brazil and make some easy money. On the negative side, you will be playing other guy's material while doing it. Forget about, this band releasing a new album. You will also be working for those imbeciles, Team Brazil, who will fuck you over with your solo tours.

That's the rub, isn't it?

Become Axl's employee and be ensured of a solid paycheck (when the tours actually happen).

The catch is that you'll be a cover musician. You won't get to play original material or anything you yourself wrote. You will be playing other musicians' material, always.

And so, you end up with bottom of the barrel garbage like DJ, Ron, and Fortrus, people who have zero creative talent of their own.

I could see someone doing this for a few years to save some money and then bailing, to be honest...and I wouldn't blame them at all. Axl and TB have set up this situation; others are going to take advantage.

As for playing others' music, that's how most professional musicians roll...if you're in a symphony orchestra or play for a Broadway show or work as a touring guitarist, you play someone else's music. There's no shame in making a living.

Yeah, you gotta figure that to an up and coming guitarist, standing next to Axl fucking Rose on stage rocking out would seem pretty cool, covers or not. On the flip side to that, that gold will only glitter for so long...

She's already played with Michael Jackson and Alice Cooper, I'd hardly describe that as an 'up and coming guitarist'.

Every musician has to know what they are getting themselves into, joining this charade. On the plus side, you will see a lot of Brazil and make some easy money. On the negative side, you will be playing other guy's material while doing it. Forget about, this band releasing a new album. You will also be working for those imbeciles, Team Brazil, who will fuck you over with your solo tours.

That's the rub, isn't it?

Become Axl's employee and be ensured of a solid paycheck (when the tours actually happen).

The catch is that you'll be a cover musician. You won't get to play original material or anything you yourself wrote. You will be playing other musicians' material, always.

And so, you end up with bottom of the barrel garbage like DJ, Ron, and Fortrus, people who have zero creative talent of their own.

I could see someone doing this for a few years to save some money and then bailing, to be honest...and I wouldn't blame them at all. Axl and TB have set up this situation; others are going to take advantage.

As for playing others' music, that's how most professional musicians roll...if you're in a symphony orchestra or play for a Broadway show or work as a touring guitarist, you play someone else's music. There's no shame in making a living.

Yeah, you gotta figure that to an up and coming guitarist, standing next to Axl fucking Rose on stage rocking out would seem pretty cool, covers or not. On the flip side to that, that gold will only glitter for so long...

She's already played with Michael Jackson and Alice Cooper, I'd hardly describe that as an 'up and coming guitarist'.

True, but all the while playing someone else's music.

http://instagram.com/susanholmesmckagan/ - picture with Orianthi and Sambora...

Susan's official twitter has the same pic plus some other retweets.. https://twitter.com/suholmesmckagan

Not exactly earth shattering proof but looks like she is at least in the GNR circle these days.

Maybe Sambora is heading to Guns and not Orianthi! Or maybe not...