Matt Sorum to live stream "Adopt The Arts" benefit

KeyserSoze

found out more details about this thanks to Matt's twitter. the show is "360" apparently. this gives me the impression that the camera will be set up right before the stage and you can view the whole venue or something like that

also, if you live in Los Angeles, Sorum will be on the Heidi and Frank show on KLOS on 95.5 at 9 am pacific time. (anyone who doesn't live in LA might be able to hear it on there website.)

Matt will also be interviewed on Fox 11 LA at 5 pm.

Edited by KeyserSoze

This is gonna be great, guest musicians will be:

Billy Gibbons

Butch Trucks

Slash

Duff McKagan

Steve Lukather

Edgar Winter

Jimmy Vivino

Franky Perez

Matt Sorum

And now Orianthi and Sambora (which is fun 'cause of the rumors of Orianthi joining GnR)

Maybe this is what she meant when she tweeted about joining GNR. She's joining original members onstage

• Like 1

Billy Gibbons

Butch Trucks

Slash

Duff McKagan

Steve Lukather

Edgar Winter

Jimmy Vivino

Franky Perez

Matt Sorum

And now Orianthi and Sambora (which is fun 'cause of the rumors of Orianthi joining GnR)

Maybe this is what she meant when she tweeted about joining GNR. She's joining original members onstage

I don't think so, they just got confirmed yesterday....though, i guess it's possible

Billy Gibbons

Butch Trucks

Slash

Duff McKagan

Steve Lukather

Edgar Winter

Jimmy Vivino

Franky Perez

Matt Sorum

according to the interview, Orianthi and Ritchie called Sorum last night (january 8th) and TOLD him that they were gunna show up and play the benefit. i doubt the tweet was about that.

All right, got the stream running. This 360 camera is interesting. Can see crowd shots and rotate it and stuff. If I zoom out of it, everything becomes blurry. I don't know what songs they are going to play, but I like me a live stream at times, so let's see how this goes. Right now, the tech guys is setting stuff up.

Edited by Anguyen92