Art of Anarchy (Band w/ BBF & Weiland)

Two weeks ago I saw a post on Rage's instagram (that Dale guy who did the unrealeased Gn'R tour documentary a few years back) and he posted a rooftop shot with Ron, Weiland and someone else and mentioned he was working on a secret project. Well this must be it. If someone could post the photo that'd be cool. Anyway as an unashamed huge Weiland fan I'm looking forward to this.

http://instagram.com/p/xaNmIJRPNx/

10860173_404650613035472_1052280089_n.jp

• Like 1

Two weeks ago I saw a post on Rage's instagram (that Dale guy who did the unrealeased Gn'R tour documentary a few years back) and he posted a rooftop shot with Ron, Weiland and someone else and mentioned he was working on a secret project. Well this must be it. If someone could post the photo that'd be cool. Anyway as an unashamed huge Weiland fan I'm looking forward to this.

http://instagram.com/p/xaNmIJRPNx/

10860173_404650613035472_1052280089_n.jp

Thank you. Could you post what he wrote as well? I don't think he named the band members but making out Weiland and Bumble wasn't too hard. I was going to start a thread based on this picture weeks ago! I remember him using Gn'R hashtags but I'm not sure if he mentioned Weiland.

The one thing this calls bullshit on is Bumblefoot saying "I've tried to do Guns and my solo work and it's been tough" if that's the case then just do your solo stuff, don't join another band... also 150million sales? are they including gnr? they must be, material released before Bumblefoot joined does not count... finally! why does it still say Lead guitarist Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal from Guns N’ Roses on the promotional message about the band... everything seems to point one way, but the nagging question is why is Ron still holding on to the GNR tag, he is well known enough at this stage and he can say Ex-GNR and still get the same attention... probably more knowing todays rock media.

I think it's only a matter of time now before we have some sort of confirmation over the GNR stuff, I can't see Axl being cool with this given the "feud" he has with Weiland... maybe it's been squashed since who knows but I doubt he'd be happy to have his guitar player jump ship for another band with the lead singer of VR a band Axl was "reportedly" jealous of.

This is just pure mental, but at least it gives us something legitimate to talk about other than haircuts :D

Edited by Tom2112
  • Like 1

"#musicvideo #director #handheld #redcamera for what band??? 30 stories in the sky!!! #helicopter #topsecret#icons #legends #rockandroll #guitar #guitarhero#power @rockhall #fastestshredder #disturbed#gunsnroses #velvetrevolver #losangeles #skyline@bumblefoot @flebeis @behindthescenes10 #lights@rockhall @markpellington @waynelozinak@godofbass @emphaticjustin @mariaferrerosharpei@taraholt @coryarnold1 #anarchy #beentheredonethat#bestofthebest #RELENTLESS"

Man, that's beyond even Ashba™levels of hashtagging.

Weiland's new album with his band The Wildabouts comes out at the end of March and he's announced quite a few tour dates. So this AOA project means even more new music from Scott! Great news for those of us who like him.

"#musicvideo #director #handheld #redcamera for what band??? 30 stories in the sky!!! #helicopter #topsecret#icons #legends #rockandroll #guitar #guitarhero#power @rockhall #fastestshredder #disturbed#gunsnroses #velvetrevolver #losangeles #skyline@bumblefoot @flebeis @behindthescenes10 #lights@rockhall @markpellington @waynelozinak@godofbass @emphaticjustin @mariaferrerosharpei@taraholt @coryarnold1 #anarchy #beentheredonethat#bestofthebest #RELENTLESS"

Man, that's beyond even Ashbalevels of hashtagging.

I think I was the only comment on that picture that mentioned Weiland. Also LOL at Rage tagging Fernando.

doing his solo stuff and a band he operates would not conflict, he has control over it, that is the difference.

The only problem is in AOA, Weiland is the draw. On his own, Ron would be lucky to draw 100 people in the States. Weiland is still a decent draw&can get Festival spots with his solo band. I wonder if AOA will be more of a studio project since Weiland and Ron both have new albums out soon as well as tour dates. Well Scott has a bunch of dates and I'd imagine Ron will tour as well behind his album.

Also LOL at Rage tagging Fernando.

Hah, did not notice that. The #beentheredonethat is probably a reference to the aborted 2010 South American Tour documentary he made as well.

He leaked the video for Sorry last year. Maybe he can do more..

Axl might feel betrayed now, drama never ends.

Hah, did not notice that. The #beentheredonethat is probably a reference to the aborted 2010 South American Tour documentary he made as well.

There's a video for sorry...off to YouTube!

• Like 1

There's a video for sorry...off to YouTube!

from Rage's vimeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tULITrS4Vr8

• Like 1