Art of Anarchy (Band w/ BBF & Weiland)

I don't know what you guys are listening to. Even if you don't like it, it's pretty inoffensive. What is utter garbage about it? What sounds like shit about Scott's voice?

Yeah ok I don't like weilends voice so I admit I'm being judgemental to a degree but the first track was just a generic rock/metal shite boring riff with effortless (in a negative not positive way!) vocals.

Second - that's the type of recording old old rockers like Ozzy get when when they're signing abilities are gone, IMO -- affects? Yeah, layered shite. Hated it.

Hey, you asked! Ha.

Ok UK SUBS... you know nothing about music and singing and rcording I guess, am I right?

I don't know what you guys are listening to. Even if you don't like it, it's pretty inoffensive. What is utter garbage about it? What sounds like shit about Scott's voice?

Yeah ok I don't like weilends voice so I admit I'm being judgemental to a degree but the first track was just a generic rock/metal shite boring riff with effortless (in a negative not positive way!) vocals.

Second - that's the type of recording old old rockers like Ozzy get when when they're signing abilities are gone, IMO -- affects? Yeah, layered shite. Hated it.

Hey, you asked! Ha.

Ok UK SUBS... you know nothing about music and singing and rcording I guess, am I right?

Im a music fan

Not sure how less qualified that makes me? I'm offering an opinion based on my experience of music - and good ears.

How's your resume?

• Like 1

The second half sounds like it's straight out of a Sebastian Bach solo album.

First one sounds alright.

I don't think the second one is quite that bad. Definitely generic, but Scott's voice is so much more interesting than Bach's. I could never compare the two.

First one is definitely better.

@Subs:

Fair enough.

This reeks of cashgrab from all parties.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very pleased to hear Scott singing over some drop-tuned power-chords (even though these songs suck, in my opinion), but he rejected VR and STP material that was in the heavier vein because it no longer suited his sensibilities. Think how many killer songs we could have had with those bands if he had this dollar bill mentality then and realized, that's the type of music people want out of him.

I hope once the door swings shut, Bumblefoot has some good GN'R stories to share with us.

Hey, you asked! Ha.

Im a music fan

Not sure how less qualified that makes me? I'm offering an opinion based on my experience of music - and good ears.

How's your resume?

I'm also a music fan and a musician myself. Also with good ears :D

And these samples sound pretty kick-ass!

Hey, you asked! Ha.

Im a music fan

How's your resume?

I'm also a music fan and a musician myself. Also with good ears :D

And these samples sound pretty kick-ass!

I'm older and have more experience - I win.

As you were :)

There's no way Axl would be cool with this. At least, I don't think he would be.

FFS we have no idea what he thinks about it. Lets not pretend we do. Ron may have gotten Axl's blessing for all we know

If not who could blame Ron. GNR is dormant even when they tour. Guy just wants to make some music, I don't blame him at all

I don't think the second one is quite that bad. Definitely generic, but Scott's voice is so much more interesting than Bach's. I could never compare the two.

@Subs:

Fair enough.

I was talking more about the generic "rock ballad" instrumental going on behind Scott in the second one than I was his voice.

After another listen, I think Scott is the only thing that saves it, otherwise it just sounds like early 2000s metal garbage like Disturbed and the like. More and more I hear Rons original stuff, the less i like. Ill give the full album a spin for Weiland alone but wont be expecting much.

@Subs:

Fair enough.

I was talking more about the generic "rock ballad" instrumental going on behind Scott in the second one than I was his voice.

I think my first judgement on the material stands up, I haven't heard a full song but I'd be surprised if the album was rated with anything more than a 6/10... I wouldn't usually say that, but given the members in the band and the samples I feel pretty confident in saying that. That first one (like Dr Doom said) sounds like a WWE song... WWE music usually targets meatheads (five finger death punch fans), don't get me wrong I like wrestling but the music is god awful... well the 90s -attitude era music was pretty great (back on track). I could be wrong but my hunch is that it's generic hard rock for American rock radio... not that far away from Sixx A.M.

So all those who doubted Subsy when I told everyone he was out BEFORE Vegas (before any rumours had evn occurred) when others tried to discredit (inc my own co admin HV who didn't believe it :) and other large personalities went further stating "Subs is lying I've spoken to BBF I can't divulge but I can tell you he's not leaving gnr after Vegas" type nonsense -- can all, line up and kiss my perfectly and yet ever so beautiful british bottom

Thanks.

I don't feel as any of the ones you mentioned, nor do I care much about bbf/buckethead or whatever BUT...

If I ain't wrong, there was other news from subsy regarding THE members who made Gunners (the REAL band) and their future with Axl!?

if I am not wrong, subsy or someone else posted 'it will soon be christmas for the fans of the real band', any idea what that was all about!?

p.m. me if you don't want to post here.

tnx

Although it's just a teaser, it's still pretty poor, really generic and not something that interests me. When I first heard Velvet Revolver I instantly wanted to hear more, and of course the ChiDem demos, but couldn't care less about this.

Not sure where this £150million sales is coming from, and using 'GN'R guitarist' when it suits him makes me dislike BBF more.

Fuck sake Axl, pull the finger out n' give us a teaser for ChiDem 2!