Hard Rock employee allegedly says Axl will debut new song on next residency

After the 2-3 new songs bullshit last year, this band can suck my fucking dick if they think I'd ever buy another ticket for them on the strength of the possibility of 'one new song'.

Also how fucking nice that Axl can play a new song for Hard Rock employees but not the paying customers in his crowd who were promised new material by members of his organization. :jerkoff:

Edited by tomfriend
  • Like 2

I wonder did Papa Axl have a Christmas/new years party last year as he has done previously and the reason we haven't heard anything about it was because he played new music and no one wants to get sued.

I'm being optimistic obviously, before my post is labelled "mediocre".

Umm...

R.E. These:

Is this for real or it's just a joke?

After the 2-3 new songs bullshit last year, this band can suck my fucking dick if they think I'd ever buy another ticket for them on the strength of the possibility of 'one new song'.

Also how fucking nice that Axl can play a new song for Hard Rock employees but not the paying customers in his crowd who were promised new material by members of his organization. :jerkoff:

I hope it's true, but it sounds like a story based on the likelihood that there will be new music this year (kaneda's post) and the likelihood of another residency..

This:

I'd also like to add that if you can't see the humor in this, it's confirmed that you take GNR and the Internet as a whole too seriously.

• Like 1

For those of you doubting the validity of this, JB's "Return of The Fat" scoop turned out to be 100% legit. He has consistently been dead on in his reportings, and constantly has his ear to the ground for true to the source GNR scoops.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/206056-mygnr-exclusive-breaking-news-on-gnr-plans-for-2014-part-iii/

Thankyou JB. We now believe even more. Besos.

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 2