Steven Adler celebrates 1 year sober, Completes work on new "Adler" song

KeyserSoze

I had a friend who once met steven Adler and talked to him about how adler was staying sober and fighting hard but he still smoked a bunch of weed. Now don't get me wrong I love smoking weed myself, but I would never go around saying I was a sober person...

He probably uses it as medication not because he's addicted to it there's a big difference..
. You've got to be kidding. People get prescribed narcotics all the time for minor things and continue to abuse it after they're better. Using it as medication? For his heroin addiction? I love weed too, dont get me wrong, but saying he is smoking because of the medical aspect and not because he's an addict is a bit ridiculous..

I had a friend who once met steven Adler and talked to him about how adler was staying sober and fighting hard but he still smoked a bunch of weed. Now don't get me wrong I love smoking weed myself, but I would never go around saying I was a sober person...

He probably uses it as medication not because he's addicted to it there's a big difference..
. You've got to be kidding. People get prescribed narcotics all the time for minor things and continue to abuse it after they're better. Using it as medication? For his heroin addiction? I love weed too, dont get me wrong, but saying he is smoking because of the medical aspect and not because he's an addict is a bit ridiculous..

Well nobody knows exactly we can only speculate. I don't think my response was ridiculous at all but I can see where you're coming from.. He probably is addicted to weed also because he has that type of personality.