Fifty men caught after sex with 16-year-old girl

Lio

The police will soon be at the door of about 50 men for having sex with a 16-year-old girl. The police tracked the men using the mobile phone of a so-called “lover boy” in Valkenburg and used condoms.

In late 2014, the police caught a man who had sex with the 16-year-old girl in a hotel in Valkenburg, while the 21-year-old pimp sat on the toilet. The pimp had a mobile phone with him that contained a list of customers. The phone was seized. The police also found a large amount of used condoms. These will be used to identify the the girl’s customers.

The girl had been missing since October 8, 2014. A week after the girl went missing, the police caught a customer with the girl in the Valkenburg hotel. The police are investigating whether she had been previously exploited as a prostitute.

According to the Dutch Public Prosecutor, customers are still punishable even if they believed the girl was of consenting age. The police will question all customers, as witness and suspect. The police and justice will not handle this case discreetly. “Many a marriage partner will be surprised by police at the door,” said a spokesperson for the prosecutor. “The woman probably knows nothing. But, for us, sexual exploitation is more serious.” The men could face prison sentences.

Loverboys seduce younger girls, pretend to be in love with them and then lure them into prostitution and become their pimps, basically. This guy was 21 and in a relationship with the 16 year old girl since last summer. The girl claimed that she was the one who wanted to prostitute herself and that he was only looking out for her.

This isn't the first 'loverboy' case (in fact, this same loverboy had already done this to another girl one and a half year ago), but this is the first in which customers will be prosecuted. Previously, only the loverboys/pimps were prosecuted. It looks like at least 50 men are anxiously awaiting the knock on the door, though there are also reports of her having had sex with up to 80 men.

The customer who was caught with the girl and arrested, has committed suicide yesterday.

Source: http://www.nltimes.nl/2015/01/26/fifty-men-caught-sex-16-year-old-girl/

http://www.nltimes.nl/2015/02/05/suspect-teen-girl-prostitution-case-commits-suicide/

http://www.nltimes.nl/2015/01/26/80-men-implicated-underage-prostitution-case/

Thats not really a new method, its how pimps have been working since forever.

I thought this was like a 51 person gangbang.

Sorry, we're not quite used to that kind of thing, so it is kind of a big deal here :lol:

Plus, no, it's not a new method, but the customers will be prosecuted as well, and that is new, at least for Holland.

Who came up with the term loverboy

I don't know. Apparently it's a term only used in this sense in Holland and Belgium.

Who came up with the term loverboy

My girls.

:lol:

What age can girls work the red light district and why wouldn't they go there instead of through a pimp?

18 but they're planning of bumping it up to 21 but to be fair the red light district is where all the pimps are at, I can pretty much guarantee there's not a single woman without a pimp in the red light district, the so called "entrepreneurs" are using the internet these days.

If my worrying intake of 70s blaxploitation is anything to go by you're quite right. Still not sure how it works though. 'I love you babe, let's rent your vag out.'

Nah, it works like this...you get all loved up, give it a bit of time, work on it, 6 weeks or so. Then for a couple of days you act REALLY distressed. Like panic stricken. Like someones chasing you or something. Don't spit it out right away cuz thats bait but, y'know, make you think you're into her, buy her shit, phones, shit like that. Anyway, back to the distressed bit, you talk to her, having laid the groundwork although don't let it out, just keep saying nothings wrong but keep acting like you're stressed as fuck. Then tell her you got into gambling debts with some character and you're hard up for the money and you're in fuckin' trouble and you're fucked. Then let that marinade a bit, keep it going like that...the idea is she'll be like 'oh i wish i could do something to help you out'...even then don't come out with it right away, let the situation cook, cook up some bullshit where like the day of reckoning is coming closer, 48 hours...then 24 hours.

THEN, at that point, get a mate to ring you up and go just start tripping on the phone like WHAT?!?! NO, FUCK OFF, WHO'D YOU THINK I AM! etc etc etc. Then when the bird asks what that was about, tell her u can't tell her. Then when she persists, after a while of persisting you go 'look, the fuckin' guy wants to sleep with you for the debt but I'm not fuckin' havin' it, alright?!?! weren't even gonna mention it but you fuckin' kept on'. THEN...the idea is, she'll be the one trying to convince you, to save your life, cuz she loves you and has all these feelings for you and then bang, you're done, you're on it, anything you can make someone do once you can make em do all day long.

They bank on girls being from like, troubled backgrounds that all they ever wanted to hear from anyone was that they love em. Couple that with a cool lookin' lad, flash motor etc etc and thats half the work done. The trick is to work on the love aspect. Like 'you would do that for ME? Wow, you must love me so much, I'm SOOO lucky to've found someone like you', give em a name or something, y'know, like you're my.... ( insert cute pet name here).

All it really requires is your being a total ammoral wrong un. There's one method for ya. Depending on how thick she is you might get a few goes round the board like that, rent out a room somewhere, line up customers and you're sailing. If not they usually get a slap and sent on their way, followed by the obligatory 'i know where you live and i know where your Mum lives and i know where your fuckin' little sister goes to school so try grassin' me up, see what happens'. Some even blackmail the girls for a while but thats never a good idea, thats how you get tumbled.

Edited by Len B'stard

If my worrying intake of 70s blaxploitation is anything to go by you're quite right. Still not sure how it works though. 'I love you babe, let's rent your vag out.'

Nah, it works like this...you get all loved up, give it a bit of time, work on it, 6 weeks or so. Then for a couple of days you act REALLY distressed. Like panic stricken. Like someones chasing you or something. Don't spit it out right away cuz thats bait but, y'know, make you think you're into her, buy her shit, phones, shit like that. Anyway, back to the distressed bit, you talk to her, having laid the groundwork although don't let it out, just keep saying nothings wrong but keep acting like you're stressed as fuck. Then tell her you got into gambling debts with some character and you're hard up for the money and you're in fuckin' trouble and you're fucked. Then let that marinade a bit, keep it going like that...the idea is she'll be like 'oh i wish i could do something to help you out'...even then don't come out with it right away, let the situation cook, cook up some bullshit where like the day of reckoning is coming closer, 48 hours...then 24 hours.

THEN, at that point, get a mate to ring you up and go just start tripping on the phone like WHAT?!?! NO, FUCK OFF, WHO'D YOU THINK I AM! etc etc etc. Then when the bird asks what that was about, tell her u can't tell her. Then when she persists, after a while of persisting you go 'look, the fuckin' guy wants to sleep with you for the debt but I'm not fuckin' havin' it, alright?!?! weren't even gonna mention it but you fuckin' kept on'. THEN...the idea is, she'll be the one trying to convince you, to save your life, cuz she loves you and has all these feelings for you and then bang, you're done, you're on it, anything you can make someone do once you can make em do all day long.

They bank on girls being from like, troubled backgrounds that all they ever wanted to hear from anyone was that they love em. Couple that with a cool lookin' lad, flash motor etc etc and thats half the work done. The trick is to work on the love aspect. Like 'you would do that for ME? Wow, you must love me so much, I'm SOOO lucky to've found someone like you', give em a name or something, y'know, like you're my.... ( insert cute pet name here).

All it really requires is your being a total ammoral wrong un. There's one method for ya. Depending on how thick she is you might get a few goes round the board like that, rent out a room somewhere, line up customers and you're sailing. If not they usually get a slap and sent on their way, followed by the obligatory 'i know where you live and i know where your Mum lives and i know where your fuckin' little sister goes to school so try grassin' me up, see what happens'. Some even blackmail the girls for a while but thats never a good idea, thats how you get tumbled.

What the fuck? :lol:

This is creepy 'cause it sounds exactly something that a "loverboy" does as much as that could be studied somewhere but this is so in detail and in depth like in personal level and step to step.. what have you been doing for a living man?! :mellow:

Become a fucking writer unless being a loverboy doesn't pay off well enough :lol:.

Edited by Is0tope

I'd never do anything like that, I'd rather die starving if i was ever that hard up for money, i just know some thoroughly unpleasant people. It's really not any kind of trade secret. And y'know, we're none of us far removed from this shit. In fact i bet the same thing is happening every night in the town centre of every town in the world. Anybody that wants to do something about it knows where to look.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1