[FALSE] Axl joining Slash's brazilian tour.

from john bonham at : http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/topic/24084-gnr-reunion-march-2015/

According to a reliable source, Axl Rose will join Slash and several other members of the Use Your Illusion lineup on stage this March during Slash's Brazilian tour.

This actually came to me via a reliable source, so take it for what it's worth.

It's a rumor, but a reliable rumor.

Interesting.

Edited by IZZYISGNR

I'd love to see Axl dump the whole mess he's in now (including Team Complaints and Del) and go for a reunion. It won't happen, but I'd love to see it.

Also, don't believe this until you've actually seen this. Disappointment is frequent and plentiful in the world of Guns n' Roses. Be prepared for it.

I've heard good things about this John Bonham guy. He had a pretty sweet exclusive interview not too long ago.

Good drummer too. Bit chokey/vomity though. (edit: fuck, someone beat me)

I guess the question is, why would it happen now? And why on earth at a Slash gig? Surely if Axl's gonna take to the stage with Slash - which I don't think he will - there'd have to be a big financial incentive? In fact if they did one gig, the hype and demand would ensure a hefty payday for all involved. What rock and roll fan with a decently endowed wallet would want to miss the first time Axl & Slash take to the stage together in 21 years?

So why piss that monumental event away by just guesting at a solo show?

I also doubt Axl wants to play tag-along any more than Slash wants to be upstaged by a guest at his own show.

Edited by tomfriend

I've heard good things about this John Bonham guy. He had a pretty sweet exclusive interview not too long ago.

Good drummer too. Bit chokey/vomity though.

I guess the question is, why would it happen now? And why on earth at a Slash gig? Surely if Axl's gonna take to the stage with Slash - which I don't think he will - there'd have to be a big financial incentive? In fact if they did one gig, the hype and demand would ensure a hefty payday for all involved. What rock and roll fan with a decently endowed wallet would want to miss the first time Axl & Slash take to the stage together in 21 years?

Someone said in another thread that Axl MIGHT be in Brazil, according to his last tweets and the time they were posted. If this is true, it makes sense, atleast for me

Good drummer too. Bit chokey/vomity though.

Someone said in another thread that Axl MIGHT be in Brazil, according to his last tweets and the time they were posted. If this is true, it makes sense, atleast for me

Axl's often in Brazil, and it was always a given that Slash's tour would take him there at some point. I'm thinking people are seeing a coincidence - coupled with a recent minor thawing of hostilities - gigs with Duff, Slash's birthday tweet etc. - and getting their hopes up.