[FALSE] Axl joining Slash's brazilian tour.

Haha well I'll extremely skeptical but I'll play along.

Axl joining Slash on stage would make a ton of sense. Why compromise his band by bringing Slash on stage when he could just join Slash and keep his current band intact.

That brings up another point though. Does Axl even have a band anymore? Bumble is surely out , DJ is doing Sixx stuff, Richard is doing his stuff. Maybe Axl really wants to perform and play a show. Him and Slash could have patched things up a while back and now have this planned.

The Brazilians might not be able to hold a reunion. Their heads are liable to explode.

• Like 1

No, just no!

Unless, some serious fence mending therapy sessions have taken place, there's absolutely no way that Axl and Slash would be sharing a stage. I'm 99.9% certain that this is bo-shit!

Of course it would be amazing if I was wrong, but I really, REALLY, doubt it.

Maybe he wants to test the waters with Slash, and if it goes good, then do a reunion?? Plus the backing band sounds better than Axl's backing band does... So you would have the guitar, the voice, and a better rhythm section... Bring it on!!!

NOW WE'RE TALKING

I think this is the most solid rumor about a """reunion""" in a while... Maybe Eddie Trunk was right?

WEll all Trunk really said was that something was in the works and the wheels were being put into motion...

No one knows what that means to this day.

If this was true Eddie Trunk would be creaming his knickers.

Not as horny as he gets for kiss or van halen though..

Not even sure why both those bands suck go gnr

• Like 1